solaflar3

Snow

We had a load of snow, but it has solidified. I should be at school right ow, but the bus is stuck in the ice around a nearby village! They're sending over a taxi.

...and it's melted.

FUDGE I HATE SNOW SOOOO MUCH. We can get forty cm and STILL GO TO SCHOOL. We can have minus forty below and STILL have to go! It sucks so hard!

NO SNOW GO AWAY. >_< I HATE YOU.

/rage

ha,

if we have snow in florida, i think we are going to have some serious problems. but i miss the winters in Germany. i really miss the awesomeness that is the christmas mart.

We just got a truly ludicrous amount of snow dumped on us today--over a foot. I literally saw people going by my house on skis, in the middle of the city. I dug out our front walk just to turn around and see it had filled in with blowing snow already D:

Better yet, we get single-digit highs for the next few days.

...I need to go buy snowshoes.

plz click (they are about to die like right now!) ohmy.gif

No eggspam. Please read the rules.

Edited by NixAyum

plz (Please read the forum rules) (they are about to die like right now!) ohmy.gif plz click the magi one (orange) first though...

I don't usually get much snow where I am. I live in southern Louisiana, though last winter, it snowed three times, which is very surprising. So work, or school for those still going, doesn't really get canceled for snow days.

What in the flippin heck.

Monday's forecast: High of 31, low of 11.

*dies*

Lucky. My Monday forecast is high of 17, low of 11, with a feels like of 0.

And 70% chance of snow. >_>

My only issue with snow is when it snows about two inches less than what it needs to get a snow day. The roads are still horrible and it takes forever to get to school, but the superintendent decides to have us go to school anyway. :|

Generally, I love snow though. It's snowing right now. <3

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... Literally.

I WANT SNOW DANGIT

-shakes fist-

We got about a foot of snow yesterday. The first Madrigal Dinner was cancelled, so we only have one and it's tonight. I can only imagine all of the chaos.

I hate being cold, but I like being stuck inside. It's like life is canceled.

Snow is pretty.

Edited by futurevampire

It snowed today!!!!!! So happy x3 Not really enough to sled in though... sad.

Yay latvia!

Anyway I live in canada and when you were talking about the -11 I was rofling all over the floor! Here in the day its -30 with windchill. We got TONS of snow but we function as normal (thank you snow blower).

Anyway I live in canada and when you were talking about the -11 I was rofling all over the floor! Here in the day its -30 with windchill. We got TONS of snow but we function as normal (thank you snow blower).

+1

Exactly. Unfortunately, school should have been canceled today.

It was not.

*grumble*

Thats at least 10 I have now with that +1. (I keep track generally xd.png)

Snow days can be fun unless you have ahuge project due that you need to spend at least one more day worrying about and making even more perfect.

I skipped school yesterday because it was SUPPOSED to have snowed a ton.

I missed SO much work its not even funny.

I am mad at snow for not snowing enough...