solaflar3

Snow

Forget anything I said about snow before. I hate hate HAAAATE the stuff. Skidded across the freeway. Over the median. Into oncoming traffic.

It's a freaking miracle I didn't either total my car or die.

Forget anything I said about snow before. I hate hate HAAAATE the stuff. Skidded across the freeway. Over the median. Into oncoming traffic.

It's a freaking miracle I didn't either total my car or die.

Oh, I'm glad that you're okay! smile.gif

Oh, I'm glad that you're okay! smile.gif

Thanks. happy.gif

Luckily my car turned the right way around when I hit the far side so I could pull off the road safely.

We had another freak snow storm tuesday night. Wednesday I was driving to school, did a 360 on a roundabout and almost went up over the sidewalk into a field. Took me like five minutes to get unstuck (I drive an 87 Lincoln Mark VI and its a low rider) And then today I was almost late to class, went to step out and slipped on the ice and went down, hitting my head on the side of my car. When i got up I realized there was a circle of ice around my car like 20 feet wide... and I only had a minute to get to class. So i had to walk like a penguin all the way there lol

Scary, St. Jimmy ohmy.gif Very glad to hear that you were okay!

Well, it poured with rain on Wednesday night and washed all of our annoying beautiful snow away. BUT, it started snowing again yesterday.....and we have almost the same amount as we did before xd.png

Supposed to go to the store later, but I don't want to clean off the car laugh.gif

We are in the middle of a snow storm here. Luckily, we have underground power lines, otherwise, we would be out of power for sure.

30 inches of snow so far in my town in Connecticut.

Right now, I can't get the front door open to get the shovel. I need the shovel for the back of the house, so I can unblock the dryer vent, so I can dry the bedding that I washed last night.

A supposed 'severe weather' warning here in south-east England on Sunday.

I don't think it's going to snow at all. I wish it did though. tongue.gif

I haven't had much snow this winter, which sucks, because I love snow! We did have a hurricane and lost power for a few days, but who likes it when something like that happens.

I love snow! Especially the part with shoving friends into it face-first. tongue.gif Not really, I'd never do that... Probably.

I have yet to see snow. I'm curious about how it feels and exactly how cold it is |D

We had a bunch of snow this year (well, I live in Saskatchewan, so we always have a bunch of snow), but now it's all melting away into a big, sticky, wet mess. I have no idea whose idea it was to have the school ski/snowboard trip in the middle of March. It's always nice and warm out (we were all wearing sweaters instead of jackets) but sticky snow is really annoying. I guess they don't want it to be -30* C during a school trip, but below zero would be nice.

I have yet to see snow. I'm curious about how it feels and exactly how cold it is |D

For cold, think of putting your hands in a bucket of shaved ice cubes. It feels different depending on what type of snow it is, though (e.g. fluffy, snowdrift, crystals, horrible wet spring crystals).

Man, every time it snows a little bit, everything here in NC, USA shuts down. We had to have Saturday school because of it! Worst thing ever tongue.gif

I love the pure white color and the glittering of the snow when I'm at home, sitting in a warm place with a cup of hot coffee/cocoa/tea and careless. I hate it, however, when there's been a lot of snow and I have to go to college, then there are less busses and trams for me to go there, everything is frozen and slippery and it's freezing, so no. I don't like it when I have to go out. dry.gif

It's snowed a few times here, enough school got canceled once this winter. I'm glad it's all gone now though, even though it means I don't have to go to work--it throws off my schedule and I get confused what day it is >_<