solaflar3

Snow

Freezing rain today. ...Yay. It came at the wrong time for snow days, it destroyed the snow we had. >.>

Not happy about it.

Like a week of spring and then it starts snowing again.

Nature, stop taunting usssssssss.

My university has just called another snow day.

This makes 2.5 this year.

I think it may be a record. biggrin.gif

It's snowing here too. I feel like winter is never going to end. I miss last year, where winter lasted only like two months. That was nice.

On the contrary, last winter was awful here, snowy and cold. This one was also snowy, but warmer. Right now we have what seems to be like a slow, steady meltdown, though I give a possibility of having a few freak end-of-the-winter blizzards before spring really kicks in. Those kind of storms are locally called "skylark blizzards", probably as a reference to snowfalls that occur after some migratory birds have returned from the south.

Where I am it's the snowiest winter they have had in decades. At my school the heat is broken and it's freezing...horrible one hundred thirty seven year old school...

I was sick and away from school 2 days after march break. Then I was feeling better today and I found out it was a snow day. Bonus biggrin.gif

I love the state where I live. It's snowing and while none of the locals are freaking out, many people new to the area are. I love watching their faces when they realize it's snowing.

It looked like we were about to get spring here, with bare ground, flowers and sun.

Today we got a snowstorm. dry.gif

It started snowing in november and now there are over 1m piles of snow at the edges of roads, i think the snow will melt completely somewhere in June. Welcome to Finland -.-

sorry my english =)

oh well light snow here as well like snow spring strange that day today that just starting tongue.gif maybe rain this tuesday smile.gif

We got rid of the snow and then it came back about a week ago. Not happy about it. We didn't get a snow day, we don't have enough to ski, and it's not cold enough to do anything with the snow. So I'm stuck with bad temperatures, and worse conditions. I wish Mother Nature would make up her freaking mind.

I have not seen snow for years, but i don't like cold weather. The heat is my friend, except when I burned my feet on sun-heated concrete. (For those of you Who don't know, I live in Texas.)

snow so recently? ohmy.gif

I live in florida, so guess what that means? but you'd think i'd at least travel out of florida to see snow, but nope...i have never seen snow (except on TV), never left florida.

i can't believe some of you are still getting snow. i guess it's normal where you are, but these last few months for us have been "clothes-sticking-to-your-back-let's-go-in-the-pool-and-eat-ice-cream" hot!!!

snow so recently? ohmy.gif

End of March is pretty normal for my area. There will be snow on the backside of the local mountains into early July.

Wow blink.gif I wish it would snow a little here. We almost had snow about two years ago, with record-breaking low temperatures, and there were light flurries falling from the sky one morning, but they melted before they got to touch the ground. my mom caught one and it turned to water instantly in her hand.

Wow, I'd forgotten about this thread. I made it almost a year ago when us Brits were in our cold snap. This time last year where I live we had 3 feet of snow and it was -20. So far it hasn't snowed and today it's been just above freezing - still felt cold though.

I wonder if we're all going to be fooled this year. Will it be as bad as the last 2 years.

Eh, no snow yet. But personally, I don't want any. Because I have to shovel it; my dad's got a bad shoulder and my mom's got a bad knee.

In north California near San Francisco it doesn't get very snowy but some mornings it's cold enough to. Like I think it snows once every fiver or do years for a few minutes.

We've gotten enough snow to start opening the ski centers, but only enough for like 2-4 trails. sad.gif