Not too hot and not too cold where I am, which is nice for living far south in Florida. smile.gif

I've always wanted to see snow, I came close to seeing snow when I went up to Washington D.C. At least I got to see the leaves changing though. smile.gif

I got off work today because of the roads, and it looks like I'm not going to school tomorrow either.

We're supposed to get 4-6 inches tomorrow. I hope we have a snow day, because they cancelled everything else. Yet, they haven't cancelled school yet...

EDIT: Ah good, I did get off school.

Edited by chuhulil

Looks like a foot so far in my area of Hartford County, Connecticut.

They were calling for about 8 inches by now, with another 8 during the rest of today.

It is, of course, my day off, but I would be off anyway.

I DON"T drive in snow. Well, not that I could get up the driveway anyway, even if I wanted.

I am.

We have 6-8 in. of snow here, and although I haven't played outside in the new-fallen wonderland yet, I'm planing to. I think it's below 29 degrees outside though, but I'm not sure.

I'd say it's a 5 on my coldness scale.

I got a lot of snow. I live in MA and I'm not sure how many inches we got because it just keeps piling up. But yeah, no school for me. tongue.gif

Edited by shopgirl998

I want MORE SNOW!

In '05 we got so much we could ski off our second story roof all the way down into the village. (Over two miles over several streams. It was the BEST.) I want to be able to do that again. We were closed down for a week. Skiing everyday! Of course it was a really long hike back up if you didn't have a snowmobile waiting at the bottom. tongue.gif

I hate snow, and winter for that matter, even though I live in Michigan. The only reason that I 'like' snow is when there is a snow day. dry.gif

I love the cold, especially in winter. There's snow, it's quiet, it's peaceful. Everything looks beautiful, and of course there are the snow storms.

It has come quite a lot of snow since my last entry, and the scenery is absolutely beautiful. I love my icy home.

A bad side to it is that with all this snow the animals have a hard time finding food out in the woods, so the moose come to the house in the early hours of the morning and eat our raspberry bushes and the younger rowan trees. And moose-hunting season isn't until fall. dry.gif

Guess I'' have to try the grandma method; keep guard by the kitchen window in the early hours, and cuss them out and crash pots and pans together when they show up.

Compared when I was a child and look forward to seeing snow in the winter, no longer find any joy. Just when I thought for that short period of a bit of a warm spike (along with rain) clearing away the snow we get more. Plus just this morning woke up to powder snow falling down. The most time that I do not mind it snowing as much is when I do not need having to go outside.

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

For me, snow until Orthodox Christmas (which was two weeks ago), is perfectly enough. After that it could as well just go away. Sadly, in my country there's a chance of snow layer staying until mid-March/beginning of April, with several meltdowns in-between.

Over a foot of nasty, heavy snow overnight. More expected tomorrow and over the weekend.

4 broken snow shovels so far this year. I am waiting for one of the guys from down the block to snow blow us out. He is making a ton of money this year.

It's surprising, because where I am, there isn't as much snow as there usually is. In fact, it's melting right now.

Mostly, it's just been a**-bitingly cold, without too much snow.