Dansterclaw

Which show is better?

Which show do you think is better?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It really REALLY depends on which digimon season and pokemon season you're talking about, for digimon, IV onward sucked, and Pokemon tanked after season 1

*votes Scooby-Doo* =D

Scooby-Doo because hes way better than all those other shows and hes always been a childhood classic and favorite for me. YOU ROCK SCOOBY-DOO! <3 <3 <3 <3! rolleyes.gif Just my opinion no hurt feelings to people with another approach on it.

Of the choices offered, Billy and Mandy is my favorite. I also enjoy the original Digimon.

The fourth? That season ruined digimon for me, just killed it

Early Pokemon and Scooby-Doo both rock. Can't decide which of those my vote gets yet.

I also like Lilo and Stitch, but I like Pokemon and Scooby-Doo better. o3o

I'd probably vote for Digimon, up to season 3. But honestly, none of the shows listed in the poll are spectacular. .__.

Scooby Doo... definitly Scooby Doo!

I always loved it and i will always love it in the futer as well... makes me feel so nostalgic^^

Heh... i still know the theme song biggrin.gif

Billy and Mandy.

I agree and that link is my favorite Billy and Mandy episode/song. smile.gif

I agree and that link is my favorite Billy and Mandy episode/song. smile.gif

I always loved that one xd.png

Then imagine my surprise when, years later, a friend introduces me to another one of his songs and I discover he's the guy behind Brains? xd.png

I always loved that one xd.png

Then imagine my surprise when, years later, a friend introduces me to another one of his songs and I discover he's the guy behind Brains? xd.png

I had no idea he was behind that song until your link. smile.gif

I'm the odd man out this time. I picked beyblade even though I would have loved to see Monster Rancher on there or bakugan.

for me - Batman, I suppose... it's almost the only one from the list that I saw