Nimrodel

DC Photography Contest #21

...You know, I think I may have the perfect entry for this. happy.gif

Wasn't really expecting to enter again, but I kinda want to see how well this picture does against the competition.

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss258/G...ious_Sunset.jpg

Was taken down at the Santa Cruz Warf with a cell phone, but I still think it came out nice.

...You know, I think I may have the perfect entry for this. happy.gif

Wasn't really expecting to enter again, but I kinda want to see how well this picture does against the competition.

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss258/G...ious_Sunset.jpg

Was taken down at the Santa Cruz Warf with a cell phone, but I still think it came out nice.

Wow. That's beautiful. I love the colors.

I'll enter, but stupid me deleted that great shot I had accidentally so I gotta take one.

Oh, that sounds horribly annoying! I hope you'll be able to be able to take a new shot that's equally neat, then smile.gif

That's right, GForce. Welcome to the competition smile.gif It's a very nice shot too. Where did you take it?

Thanks Nimrodel smile.gif We lived in the UAE for a couple of years, that was taken on Jumeirah Beach, Dubai

LOVE all the photos so far. I don't know how we're going to vote. Can we vote for more than one when it comes to it? haha. j/k

I have a couple of possible options for this contest but none of them really satisfy me so I'll have to think it over.

I thought I could make another picture, but is has been snowing all week! sad.gif And I have not found the other pictures yet (computer had a virus sad.gif ). So I will not change my entry wink.gif

Good, then I don't have to change anything tongue.gif The voting will be up momentarily