Yubelchen

Monster Hunter

MH is a wonderful series.

Wonderful, but not for the faint-hearted. Many an hour have I spent trying and dying in that game...

MONSTER HUNTER... OMG, MY FAVORITE GAME ON PSP.

its so... awesome, how long'd it take everyone else to beat tigger for the first time in MHFU? xd.png took me the whole summer to master it.

i killed it first try with gunlance, but i never bothered fighting it again untill ironicly the duel tigrex quest, ofc, i went back and fought lr one for a bit to practice, but that didnt make it any easier

MONSTER HUNTER... OMG, MY FAVORITE GAME ON PSP.

its so... awesome, how long'd it take everyone else to beat tigger for the first time in MHFU? xd.png took me the whole summer to master it.

Oh...my...goddd...I spent SO long trying to kull his hide D;

It's my favourite game on PSP, bar Persona.

Edited by Sanguis Reyvn

i know, i watched so many guides about it on youtube. xd.png

only once did i head lock him while charging. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png, so epic...

Well, i just knew about this game when i got MH3...

...Yeah, i am with a Wii, no problem with that. IMHO the game were well built, and plus, the online mode is a good way to spend time. What was your weirdest MH experience?

Just one word:GI-GGI-NOX. That leach is completely weird!

I wish...

I got to a certain point, and everything killed me. I could have grinded some items, maybe changed my armour set, but never found the time~

I use a complete Shogun Ceanataur armor set and Shogun Ceanataur dual blades.

About... 9-12 Shogun Ceanataurs were used to complete that set o.o

Has anyone who has MHFU ever beaten a Teostra/Lunastra?

ME!!!! i beat the whole game. xd.png

their easy, even more easy to dodge, and their attacks are weak.

MHtri is a "Clunky fail" Like whatshisname said. Too clunky of a hotkey system, under water battle too difficult, boss monsters take like 1 hour to beat alone, especially the big sponge thing.

MHtri is a "Clunky fail" Like whatshisname said. Too clunky of a hotkey system, under water battle too difficult, boss monsters take like 1 hour to beat alone, especially the big sponge thing.

Spongebob! Royal Ludroth

what? If anything tri was to easy, and underwater battles were kinda fun. im just more irritated at the extreme difficulty curve and lack of bows.

edit: ludroth took me like 20 minutes first try, compare that to the 49 minute unite quests

Edited by chipou

nyeh... i wanna play mh3p... anyone know anyplace to buy it in north-vancouver?

most of the people i know got it off of play asia or something. idk how good the site is, but whatever. id really rather not bother patching it though, seems like itd be more trouble than its worth

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........thanks, but im not rlly comfortable with online ordering and stuff.

guess ill go check in toys r us someday...

Monster hunter Portable 3's not gonna be released on PSP for english? thats just breaks my heart... i have the chinese version but the heck. sad.gif

user posted image

(screenshot of proof from the wedsite)

I've compared it with the wii version, NOT the same. or am i wrong. but doesnt look like its the same to me.

Looks like it's petition time again. We did it for MHP2G, and we got it. We'll do it again for MHP3.

Just because Capcom hasn't made any statement does not mean that their statement is "no NA release", after all.

Edited by Lythiaren

Capcom is rather... evil about US releases for a lot of games.

I can think of a certain cross over 3DS game a lot of people want, but I've heard no news of it coming here.

*shakes angry fist at Capcom*

Edited by SandstormL

its been 6 months so its still not out of the question. at LEAST we can hope for a ps3 release seeing as theyre doing that (although ill be very sad as though i dont own a ps3). truth be told im still doing crap in Unite so im in no rush for portable 3rd (trudging through lr atm to get to G rank...its pathetic, here i am in full akantor and "nope, you suck to much, go through and 2-3 hit every monster in lr first"....atleast ill collect a ton of honey from the farm dry.gif )

just look at past mh games, they always drag their feet when it comes to releasing it in america (although they were getting a little better recently)

oh yeah...not issuing a statement is in no way proof itll never be released in america.

Edited by chipou

Yea, jus like the hunter psp limited edition. they SPECIFICALLY said they wont release it in europe or canada.

D:<

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(RLLY, RLLY want the black one. XC)

Edited by suskekun222

eh, the only thing that bothers me about not getting that psp is i wont be getting the ONLY MH themed background. i guess im stuck with LBP backgrounds for now, even though its not my first pick

MH themes and backgrounds can be gotten through the interwebs. I have like six. owo;

Edited by Lythiaren

MH themes and backgrounds can be gotten through the interwebs. I have like six. owo;

to lazy to do anything that isnt PSN related