Yubelchen

Monster Hunter

Hmmm I fixed some softwares in my 3DS yesterday, now I can use it again; I think I'll take a look in the MHStories demo.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

I just downloaded it, I'll try to play it this week. I'm already debating which monster to pair with in the full game.

Can we transfer progress from the demo to the full game? (Some games let it)

Edit: yeah, it lets! And the game is fun.I'm liking it a lot. The battle system is a bit simple, though. 

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

I'm having a lot of fun with Stories <3 The story and writing's pretty weak, but the game itself is good yes I always wanted to ride a (spoilers?) seregios/kirin/fire zinogre/freakin' silver and gold raths.

Now if I could just ditch Navirou. Game pls let that happen.

1 hour ago, xXshadowsniper36Xx said:

dude i remember playing mh4u that gogmozios was the single most hardest fight i have ever been in

I don't recommend G-Rank Crimson Fatalis :C 

So Sony is releasing an LE Monster Hunter PS4 in Japan, sorry it's not getting a western release:

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/09/sony-is-releasing-a-monster-hunter-world-ps4-before-the-games-out/

I would love to play World on that. Speaking of World, I wonder how GameStop managed to get the LE version of that as an exclusive.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:22 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

So Sony is releasing an LE Monster Hunter PS4 in Japan, sorry it's not getting a western release:

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/09/sony-is-releasing-a-monster-hunter-world-ps4-before-the-games-out/

I would love to play World on that. Speaking of World, I wonder how GameStop managed to get the LE version of that as an exclusive.

Turns out this PS4 will be coming to the West after all! I'll be trying to snag one.

I cant play MHW, dont have a PS4 or the money for it, but i just cant believe we still didnt got the Kushala Daora DLC in MH Stories!

I want to ride and train my favorite dragon! Come on Capcom!

I just got MHW on ps4 and my gamer tag is x_PRiMaL_RAGE_x

I’ve been playing World a bunch since I finally got it. It’s so good. Could I even go back to the older games now? Probably, but that’s not the point.

My username is RWyvern1, but most of my sessions are private with my sister. I’ve only just got past Nergigante in the storyline — only had the game a week or so lol

When I first started with MonHun, it was with MH4U; I'd been watching my friends play MonHun in the past and just had to join in. Then I got MHS & MHG. (I play with a 3DS (upgraded to the New 3DS XL when it came out; have the limited-edition Monster Hunter Generations design one in blue~ ❤️ ).)

This year I blew my tax return on a PS4 Pro & MHW. I have no regrets. TwT

i do not play the game but have friends play it and its interesting when they are fighting monsters and i enjoy when fighting big monsters and the hardest ones