fireball225

Angry Birds!

Angry Birds is awesome! biggrin.gif I usually play it when I have free time, so I haven't gotten far in the game.

Watching my friend play angry birds brings a smile to my face. He gets all wide eyed when he launches a bird and the freaks out when it doesn't do what he wants it too. xd.png

He also always tilts the screen and I'm just like it doesn't do anything lol.

Such a brilliant game! But I only have the Google Chrome version and I've completed that...

What Kestra said. smile.gif I have the chrome version, beat it and loved it! I would pay to play it if a full version came out on the net!

I've it on my iPad, but I don't play it all too often (only when I'm bored). I don't think it's all too fun, so I don't really know why I even have it, lol. ^^'

Angry birds is so awesome! If you like that then you guys should check out this game I just found which is kinda similar (multi level, adventure/puzzle-y type game) about dragons called "Dragon Eggs"

Found it on a Chinese blog promoting the best new iPhone apps.

The goal is to navigate the main dragon Orella through a series of obstacles to deliver her egg, which later hatches into a baby dragon named Oswyn, to a nest It was kinda tough at first but once I got the hang of it I was so addicted. It's brand new so they're promoting it for free on the App Store in iTunes for the iPhone and iPads. It's completely free and a really fun/cute game.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Download it for free here : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-eggs...d461049270?mt=8

Cute youtube video about the game :

xd.pngsmile.gifcool.gif

I LOVE Angry Birds! I even have a stuffed Angry Bird. My favorite is the blue one, but the orange one is hilarious.

EDIT: I just downloaded Dragon Eggs. It's awesome!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Angry Birds fan here. I have the original, Seasons, and Rio. There are only a handful of levels I don't have 3 stars on, so I'm almost there. smile.gif

This game is terribly addictive.

I'm not too great at it, but it is really fun. I only just recently unlocked the green bird.

The only thing I hate about the free version is that the ads keep getting in the way. :/

Angry Birds is a less intuitive and more frustrating knockoff of Castle Crushers. If you guys like Angry Birds, you should play Castle Crushers. It came first and it's way more fun.

I loooove Angry Birds! I've played and beaten all of 'em. My favorite bird is definitely the Black Bird.

I lovve angry birds biggrin.gif i hate the white birds, THEY R USELESS!! but i LOVE the black birds biggrin.gif Im still trying to find all the golden eggs :\

I really don't get how it has become so popular, but the game is very entertaining. I've only played it twice on the iPhone and iPad.

I used to be hopelessly addicted to these games back in high school! I don't like the red birds because they do nothing. sad.gif