fireball225

Angry Birds!

I love Angry Birds. I have the regular and Halloween versions. I have beaten both. I was wondering if anyone else plays this awesome game. biggrin.gif

Mods, please lock this if there's already a topic. I searched and found nothing, but if there is, feel free to close this thread down. smile.gif

Ive played it LOL its awesome...beat my Aunts top scores 3 times in a row...think i annoyed her slightly haha

Angry birds is awesome! I think the green bird makes the goofiest noises "BLAH!", but the blue guys are super cute...they remind me of the Pixar short "For the Birds" biggrin.gif

Angry birds is the most addicting game that i've played for the ipod, its so fun.

i love love love angry birds! even though i am really bad at it.... i usually just end up using the mighty eagle.

Beat the original version xd.png. Took me forever, because my dad would barely let me get my hands on his iPhone to play it.

OH GAWD, YUS. I have that "I'm a nerd for ANGRY BIRDS" shirt from Hot Topic, lol. xd.png

Haven't played in a while though since it's summer, and I don't usually play on my iPod unless I've gone somewhere and need entertainment. :B I was considering downloading the Rio version, since I loved that movie.

I wub.gif love Angry Birds!! I don't have it or anything but I play it on my friends' nooks. I've beaten some of their high scores and I'm still just a newbie on it.

I have the app for google chrome. tongue.gif

I love it. Its addicting. cool.gif

/has this

I've the seasons one, original, rio and there was another one I think (can't remember) and I beat them all (except for rio since it seems to be monthly...)

love them! if I could remember what number I am on the list of top people I'd say so, though I know it's above the 700's .....

I have only played the original version, but it has completely sucked me in. If ever I have a moment to spare when I'm out and about, out comes Angry Birds.

I have progressed to the point where they introduce the boomerang birds, but I am terrible at controlling them, so it's been really slow going lately. dry.gif

I love this game, but I'm terrible at it. I'm nearing the end of Poached Eggs.

I play it from time to time. Not my favorite but it's very addictive and funny! biggrin.gif I haven't beaten them yet, because they are laggy on my phone.. .__.

I play it from time to time. Not my favorite but it's very addictive and funny! biggrin.gif I haven't beaten them yet, because they are laggy on my phone.. .__.

The more updates I download for it on my iPod, the laggier it's become for me too. I wish there was something they could do about that...

I love angry birds. Ive passed all the stages except for Ham em' High and Mine and Dine. tongue.gif

Bleh. Ham em' high is hard. The one with the huge birds was ridiculously easy at first. I don't play Angry Birds much anymore, but I still do every once in a while. Just got started on mine and dine. Nearly got the first stage complete. Might have, actually.

Angry birds doesnt do anything but make me angry.....................but i play anyways tongue.gif