Split Lovers Society

Split Lovers Society

Scroll Name:Da_Yogscast_Fan_1203

Do you have a preferred breeder?No!

Do you have a preferred pair?No!

Will you raise to adulthood or freeze? Adulthood!

Any other notes?I would like the lineage as far down as possible tongue.gif

Scroll Name:Da_Yogscast_Fan_1203

Do you have a preferred breeder?No!

Do you have a preferred pair?No!

Will you raise to adulthood or freeze? Adulthood!

Any other notes?I would like the lineage as far down as possible tongue.gif

Hi! Thanks for your interest.

By as far down as possible, do you mean as short as possible, or as long as possible?

Also, I am thinking that I need to add a new field to that form for you to specify whether you want an old Split or the new Bloodscale, since we are now beginning to breed both. unsure.gif

I would like the lineage as long as possible, and an old Split please --_ _--

I have bred this, which you can have if you like it. Sent you a PM.

Not one but two new 2-headed dragons! I can't wait until they're grown.

Possibly new additions to the Society? biggrin.gif

Beautiful new 2-heads!

We will certainly include them here.

Sadly, to me, none of them really looks right paired with the original 2-Heads. sad.gif The style of dragons in the cave has changed so much since those were created that they just look mis-matched to me when paired with the newer ones. I will be keeping my original blue Splits pure, but will play with some combinations of the new breeds.

It is good to finally see some 2-head love. wink.gif

I agree, I won't breed my original Splits with any of the new two- heads.

It's too bad the Bloodscales have virtually disappeared from the Cave because I love them and only have 2 CBs. Really would like some more.

I think the Duotones might look good with the original Splits, and female Bloodscales don't look so bad either (see here) even if it's not the greatest combination ever.

Could I register such mixed breeding pairs here too or should I stick to PB pairs?

I think the Duotones might look good with the original Splits, and female Bloodscales don't look so bad either (see here) even if it's not the greatest combination ever.

Could I register such mixed breeding pairs here too or should I stick to PB pairs?

Mixed pairs are welcome.

Now I am going to have to come up with some sort of color coding for the new breeds on the website. wink.gif Or maybe change it to a letter coding.

Edited by purplehaze

With all the new two headed breeds the name Split Lovers is a bit redundant now. Are you thinking of renaming the society?

Mixed pairs are welcome.

Awesome. biggrin.gif

I can't wait to test my new pairs so I can register them.

With all the new two headed breeds the name Split Lovers is a bit redundant now. Are you thinking of renaming the society?

I was wondering the same, although "Split" could refer to all types of two-headed dragons I guess, couln't it?

I'm open to suggestions, but Two-head Lovers just doesn't have the same ring to it. wink.gif

Besides Split was never the official name of the original blues. I'm inclined to leave the name as is, just for historical purposes, but I could add something in the line under the title about it being for those who breed any two-headed dragons?

What I am thinking need updated are our banners. I suppose that would involve getting permission from the artists of the new breeds, but it might be nice to have some banners that show other 2-headed breeds. I don't do banners, but if someone who does would like to take on that project, that would be great.

Edited by purplehaze

Two Heads Are Better than One biggrin.gif

xd.png That would be great for the line under the title!

I want to say that I really like that combo. Very elegant, to me.

I love the splashy new duotones for their vibrant colors, but this combo is very toney smile.gif

I'm going to have join, once the Prism Project is over, and concentrate on some pretty 2-headed lineages!

I hope it's OK I post here, not being a member yet and all smile.gif

I look forward to seeing what you all are doing.

Deb

I'm going to have join, once the Prism Project is over, and concentrate on some pretty 2-headed lineages!

I hope it's OK I post here, not being a member yet and all smile.gif

I look forward to seeing what you all are doing.

Deb

Of course you are welcome to post here, Deb. smile.gif Maybe "Society" sounds like we're exclusive, but we aren't really!

I've done a complete overhaul and would like to erase my old breeding pair info and re-register, if that is okay?

Forum Name: dustpuppy

Scroll Name: dustpuppy

# of pairs: 11

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yes

Here are my current confirmed breeding pairs:

original Split pairs

Female: Lady Seventhousand CB

Male: Z'Doppelkopf CB

Female: Voimasta Ja Kunniasta CB

Male: Wi-Wi-Wikinger CB

Female: Your Head Is Mine PB 2nd gen

Male: Dragonheads PB 2nd gen

Female: Livia Arvina PB 2nd gen

Male: Fabius Felix PB 2nd gen

Female: Hexeneinmaleins PB even 3rd gen

Male: Die Zwei Brueder PB even 3rd gen

Bloodscale pairs

Female: Aelae Kerro Meille CB

Male: Vaadimme Metallia CB

Female: Ocksje CB

Male: Teraesbetoni CB

Female: Lonely Hearts PB 2nd gen

Male: Sgt Pepper PB 2nd gen

Duotone pairs

Female: Yes Or No CB

Male: Black Or White CB

Female: Hiss Or Purr CB

Male: Cold Or Hot CB

Mixed pairs

(f Bloodscale x m Split checkerboard)

Female: We Are Legion 2nd gen

Male: Hydrawulf 2nd gen

See my new post for full list.

Edited by dustpuppy

There'll be a change (or rather some additions) to my list of breeding pairs, but before I do that I need to finish testing my pairs and I'm missing one more PB even 3rd gen Duotone as a mate for the one I just bred.

As we can request here I thought I'd give it a try. smile.gif

REQUEST

Scroll Name: dustpuppy

Do you have a preferred breeder? No.

Original Two-head or Gilded Bloodscale? PB even 3rd gen Duotone please.

Do you have a preferred pair? No.

Will you raise to adulthood or freeze? I need it as a mate for my dragon, so will raise it.

Any other notes? I'll gladly breed anything in return, see my profile for Shimmers, Metals and other things I have, and of course I'll do bloodswaps.

THANK YOU!

Edited by dustpuppy

What I am thinking need updated are our banners. I suppose that would involve getting permission from the artists of the new breeds, but it might be nice to have some banners that show other 2-headed breeds. I don't do banners, but if someone who does would like to take on that project, that would be great.

Popping my head in to say that anyone who wants to make new Split Lovers Society banners has my permission to use the Gilded Bloodscale sprites and crop/resize them to fit if needed.

Popping my head in to say that anyone who wants to make new Split Lovers Society banners has my permission to use the Gilded Bloodscale sprites and crop/resize them to fit if needed.

Thank you very much, Odeen!