Split Lovers Society

Split Lovers Society

Sweet catch Xocowolf! I've been trying to find an even third gen in the AP for days now, keep finding CB's that have 0 views and 2 minutes left till they hatch sort of thing blink.gif

Sweet catch Xocowolf! I've been trying to find an even third gen in the AP for days now, keep finding CB's that have 0 views and 2 minutes left till they hatch sort of thing blink.gif

Amy, I can breed you an Even Gen 3G, if you'd like... can send you the pair-up list of my dragons (if you are interested). Just PM me if you want the list and want me to breed for you smile.gif

A large part of the purpose of this thread is to help us all find suitable mates for our dragons. The website has lists of everyone's pairs and everyone listed there has indicated they are willing to be a breeder by request. So if there is anything you want, do not be afraid to ask!

Regerster me as a breeder please

Forum Name: Red2111

Scroll Name: Red2111

# of pairs: 3

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yes

Female: Twice the Brain Power - Lineage - CB

Male: Split Persona - Lineage - CB

Female: Double Mint Twins - Lineage - CB

Male: Arguing with Yourself - Lineage - CB

Female: 3rd Double Bubble Trouble - Lineage - 3G

Male: havin double vision - Lineage - CB

the last pair is a Spiral Lineage

Hi and welcome, Red2111! I really must get the list and website updated! Will add you when I do that.

Amy, I can breed you an Even Gen 3G, if you'd like... can send you the pair-up list of my dragons (if you are interested). Just PM me if you want the list and want me to breed for you smile.gif

Ack! Just saw this, notifications are being wonky again I guess? Anyway, I'll go PM you now, thanks Ldyfsh! biggrin.gif

Hi all!

I'm sorry for not being around to help purplehaze as often as I should be, but real life has not been kind to me these last 6 months. I've still been playing, but haven't done much with my splits in a very long time.

Well that all changed this morning! I decided to breed 4 of my longtime split pairs and I'm happy to announce that I have 4 new Split Eggs!!

To claim an egg, please leave me a PM. First come first serve.

1. Egg #1 is a 2nd Gen from Iolaus and Hercules x Gabrielle and Xena. My only requirement for this egg is that you double name it (with "and" in the middle) using characters from the "Xena: Warrior Princess" and/or "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" television shows.

2. Egg #2 is a 3rd Gen from my very first pair of splits Boo and Berry x Ricka Shea. No naming requirements on this one.

3. Egg #3 is a 4th Gen from [the child of Boo and Berry x Ricka Shea] Blue and Jean x Rhett and Scarlet. No naming requirements on this one either.

4. And lastly, Egg #4 is also a 4th Gen from [also a child of Boo and Berry x Ricka Shea] Mad Max and Master Blaster x Aunty Entity and Savannah Nix. There is a naming requirement for this egg; it must be double named (with "and" in the middle) using characters from the movies "Mad Max", "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" and/or "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome".

Please don't leave a message in the forum thread. I don't check them as often as I used to. I check my emails (4 times a day if I'm off work and 2 times a day if I am at work) and I receive email notifications when I have a new PM. Please give me 24 hours to respond if you don't hear from me right away. My hours at work keep me away from my computer from 2:30 in the afternoon until about 11:30 at night (Eastern time) and I don't have computer access there.

Edited by LadyBahiya

I have a new pair smile.gif

Female: Twice Upon a Dragon, http://dragcave.net/lineage/Blj2Y, 2G

Male: Or Maybe Thrice, CB

Just did a compatibility test on them and they liked each other smile.gif I'm going to Influence it female (and hope it sticks) and continue the line as a carried-through-the-distaff stairstep.

Ramica, I can't use your egg, because it's related to a lot of the dragons I have, but I could breed you an unrelated mate for its sibling if you don't find someone to trade with.

Edited by purplehaze

Hi all!

I'm sorry for not being around to help purplehaze as often as I should be, but real life has not been kind to me these last 6 months. I've still been playing, but haven't done much with my splits in a very long time.

Well that all changed this morning! I decided to breed 4 of my longtime split pairs and I'm happy to announce that I have 4 new Split Eggs!!

1. Egg #1 is a 2nd Gen from Iolaus and Hercules x Gabrielle and Xena. My only requirement for this egg is that you double name it (with "and" in the middle) using characters from the "Xena: Warrior Princess" and/or "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" television shows.

2. Egg #2 is a 3rd Gen from my very first pair of splits Boo and Berry x Ricka Shea. No naming requirements on this one.

3. Egg #3 is a 4th Gen from [the child of Boo and Berry x Ricka Shea] Blue and Jean x Rhett and Scarlet. No naming requirements on this one either.

4. And lastly, Egg #4 is also a 4th Gen from [also a child of Boo and Berry x Ricka Shea] Mad Max and Master Blaster x Aunty Entity and Savannah Nix. There is a naming requirement for this egg; it must be double named (with "and" in the middle) using characters from the movies "Mad Max", "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" and/or "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome".

Please don't leave a message in the forum thread. I don't check them as often as I used to. I check my emails (4 times a day if I'm off work and 2 times a day if I am at work) and I receive email notifications when I have a new PM. Please give me 24 hours to respond if you don't hear from me right away. My hours at work keep me away from my computer from 2:30 in the afternoon until about 11:30 at night (Eastern time) and I don't have computer access there.

They are now hatchlings but still available. First come first serve.

3. Egg #3 is a 4th Gen from [the child of Boo and Berry x Ricka Shea] Blue and Jean x Rhett and Scarlet. No naming requirements on this one either. GONE

Still 3 hatchlings available. Set to grow up in about 24 hours. They've all gendered female so get them while they're still available.

WOOT! 8th gen egg!

Thanks to all the generous people who gave me eggs along the way to arrive at this. I am hoping to take this to one more generation, but that is a loooooong way off!

WOOT! 8th gen egg!

Thanks to all the generous people who gave me eggs along the way to arrive at this. I am hoping to take this to one more generation, but that is a loooooong way off!

purplehaze, that is an absolutely gorgeous lineage!!! Congratulations!!! Can I put in a request for an egg once you've gotten it completed? 10th gen or above, makes no diff to me. happy.gif

I took stock of my Splits and found that I have enough to start an even 5th gen project. I'll be using the following pairs (subject to compatibility; untried pairs in purple):

HOWL 'n WOLF x Joan and Jett

Ronnie Paduano Dio x Tarot Women

They Lead to Nevermore x We Are the Ninety-Nine Percent

Kukla and Olliver x Fran and Kukla

The Torments of Heaven x The Pleasures of Hell

The Horse and His Rider x Olive Oil and Vinegar

Denim and Leather x The Call to Adventure

Innocence and Wrath x unborn CB Influenced female

Alternates in case of incompatibility: Florestan and Eusebius, Piggy and Blacky, Snake and Away, Root 'n Tootin'.

Edited by Xocowolf

Lists and website updated to here. smile.gif

That is, all except my dragons. I need to figure out which ones I need to add. I have a lot of new pairs!

~purplehaze

Edited by Split Lovers Society

Lists and website updated to here. smile.gif

Awesome sauce! Thanks purplehaze! Of course now that you're done, I have a whole bunch more to add . . . ohmy.gif I need to figure out which, what, who, when and where. That probably won't happen for another month or two though wink.gif

Awesome sauce!  Thanks purplehaze!  Of course now that you're done, I have a whole bunch more to add . . .  ohmy.gif I need to figure out which, what, who, when and where.  That probably won't happen for another month or two though  wink.gif

Me too... guess we are all a bit behind wink.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Well, I just updated my own listing and found out I am up to 91 pairs! Actually it is more than that. I have 91 named pairs that are proven by having produced at least one egg together. I have a few proven pairs that I have not gotten around to naming yet, and quite a few untried pairs.

Edited by purplehaze

@ Sighel - Thanks for your interest. I will get you added soon. smile.gif

I have been referring people here for awhile. I am a dummy who didnt think to link you guys in my sig. I will start doing that and then I will submit my pairs for future offerings. Thanks for keeping this thread alive biggrin.gif

Adding some new pairs:

Female: Aunty Entity and Savannah nix, http://dragcave.net/lineage/vCEb, 2nd Gen

Male: Mad Max and Master Blaster, http://dragcave.net/lineage/Llhq, 3rd Gen

Female: Blue and Berry Dorkface Thuwed, http://dragcave.net/lineage/fPn6, Even 5th Gen

Male: Gemini Rush Hour, http://dragcave.net/lineage/DVen, Odd 5th Gen

Both pairs have naming requirements.

And I have an egg for anyone would like to have it. It's from Blue and Berry Dorkface Thuwed x Gemini Rush Hour. Please pm me.

Edited by LadyBahiya