Split Lovers Society

Split Lovers Society

I picked up this egg earlier today from another breeder's free for all offer, but it turns out it is related to dragons I already have in my lineage, so I am offering it to anyone else who can use it and give it a good home. It is a beautiful 4th even gen.

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

@ Doll_81 - You listed one of your male dragons twice. Did you have another one that you intended to list instead?

That was purely unintentional. Although, I do now have another set to add.

Male: Yuki and Kayi (4th)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tdXbH

will breed with Isabeau and Jennifer

The Females Lineages :

Isabeau and Jennifer (6th) - http://dragcave.net/lineage/jOC9

Thank you simkim for the amazing mate for her!

Edited by Doll_81

I used to be part of this project before I took a year and a half or more off DC (no computer) My scroll name is still the same (Zees) but had to rename everything because they all lost their names. I currently have 14 (will be 16 in 2 days) clean pairs ranging from CB to 14th generation. They are giving me at least 10 eggs a week at the moment. I have been setting them all up in multiple tabs and then clicking breed one after another to flood AP with split eggs biggrin.gif

Forum Name: meoqui

Scroll Name: juliet95182

# of pairs: 14

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? yes

I'll get round to doing a list of the pairs when I have a bit more time.

Ps there are inbreds in Arimermaids list on the last page. Not saying that in a bad way! it's that I just happened to notice because I love to scan through split lineages and see if any of mine are in there and he had a long list so I looked for my babies lol

2nd Gen up for grabs. Enjoy!

- Gone -

Edited by Doll_81

Sorry to confuse anyone but

Meatballs and Spaghetti became Charles and George

Toast and Garlic Butter became Sophia and Victoria

---- A new pair ----

Male: Meatballs and Spaghetti (CB)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fiP2s

will breed with Toast and Garlic Butter

The Females Lineages :

Toast and Garlic Butter (CB) - http://dragcave.net/lineage/RN9p1

That is assuming that the hatchling grows up to be the correct influenced gender. If not I will hunt down another CB.

I did this so I could start a linage project.

Edited by Doll_81

@ Doll81 - well at least I never did the promised update, so I don't have to go back and fix names. laugh.gif

@ meoqui - Welcome back. Let us know when you get your dragons renamed and give us the full list of your pairs so I can add them to the website. Also I was not aware of Arimermaid's inbreds. I will have to check her list.

@ ALL - I will do an update soon. I really will! wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Have y'all seen the Holiday Dress-up of our favourite sprite? smile.gif

Splits are Jewish! biggrin.gif

I saw it! Pretty cool, huh? I wish the females had dressed up, too, but maybe that will come later.

I got lucky then! Like I said I wasn't trying to throw anyone off.

I decided that I wanted to go with the linage project I had been thinking about. The more I looked at it the more I realized that already bred splits weren't going to do it so I snagged CB's.

xd.png

I want to try and start a food linage with Meatballs and Spaghetti / Toast and Garlic Butter. We'll see after the holidays.

Update begun!

This is going to take awhile folks, so bear with me. I have not updated for 6 months so there is a lot to do!

~purplehaze

Edited by Split Lovers Society

Hi! My name is arya10 and I'm still kinda new but I really want a split pair so I was referred here by a friend! I have a Split and I need a mate for it. She says because my Split is Cave Born I should wait until I can find a Cave Born match for it. So instead she said I should go here to ask for an even gen pair (I have four egg slots open) and I would love to have a pair to breed. I think splits are so cute and so awesome and I would love to have a pair that I can breed. Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated! I have trouble with internet sometimes so it is best for me to receive them on the weekends normally, but I can take any eggs this entire week until monday, and then I will be unable to claim them until the weekend.

Whew! Update Finally Completed!!!

Lots of additions to the lists. I hope I got everything right. If breeders could please check their pages . . . Thanks!

I think I caught everything. There were a few things I had questions about. I sent PMs about those and did not make the additions or changes to those things. I will wait for answers. If you did not get a PM from Split Lovers then your changes should be noted.

~purplehaze

Scroll Name: Speckles654

Do you have a preferred breeder? Ainisarie

Do you have a preferred pair? Ocv Wahc thuwed x Teryn

Will you raise to adulthood or freeze? Raise to adulthood

Any other notes? I'm interested in breeding, collecting, and gifting Splits and I'm looking for a good place to start. I've got a CB already; saw this thread and figured I'd wander in. Saw Ainisarie's splits with those lovely lines and fell in love a bit, haha. I'll take close to anything, however.

So yeah, if you've got any Splits up for grabs, let me know. biggrin.gif I'm scroll locked until the person I'm gifting this vamp to gets back to me and/or my ember hatches (a couple of hours), but after that, I would be extremely thankful for any assistance.

Scroll Name: Speckles654

Do you have a preferred breeder? Ainisarie

Do you have a preferred pair? Ocv Wahc thuwed x Teryn

Will you raise to adulthood or freeze? Raise to adulthood

Any other notes? I'm interested in breeding, collecting, and gifting Splits and I'm looking for a good place to start. I've got a CB already; saw this thread and figured I'd wander in. Saw Ainisarie's splits with those lovely lines and fell in love a bit, haha. I'll take close to anything, however.

So yeah, if you've got any Splits up for grabs, let me know. biggrin.gif I'm scroll locked until the person I'm gifting this vamp to gets back to me and/or my ember hatches (a couple of hours), but after that, I would be extremely thankful for any assistance.

You might want to send a PM to Ainisarie - it is linked in the list. I am not sure how often she checks this thread.

Or if you would like me to breed one of my pairs for you, just send me a PM. smile.gif

UPDATE OF PAIRS and PREFERANCES

Forum Name: Strifes_Lady

Scroll Name: Strifes_Lady

# of pairs: 12 - CB pairs, 8 - 2nd Gen Pairs, and 6 - 3rd Gen pairs. The pairs will be listed below along with how many children if any they have.

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yes. Actually I prefer to be contacted by PM for requests. If my PM box is full then you can certainly contact via Email just make sure to include the thread name in the topic so I know that it's not spam.

I would prefer that all offspring of my splits be named but if you chose not to that is your choice I will not make that a requirement.

CB Pairs Female/Male

1) Lady Rowena and Lady Helga/Lord Godric and Lord Salazar - 8 children

2) Lady Egaria and Lady Kushina/Lord Severus and Lord Sirius - 1 child

3) Bellona and Angerona/Phosphoros and Hesperos - 2 children

4) Thina and Mingala/Okeanos and Ophion - 1 child

5) Lady Guan Yin and Lady Feng Bo/Thanatos and Anubis - 1 child

6) Ixcuiname and Xochiquetzal/Quetzalcoatl and Tlaloc - 1 child

7) Commander Phoenix Shepard/Officer Garrus Vakarian - 1 child

8) Lady Evelyn O'Connell nee Carnahan/Richard 'Rick' O'Connell - no children yet

9) Sorceress Cassandra/Mathayus - no children yet

10) Sorceress Yuin Zi/General Guo Ming - 1 child

11) 8PF8X/fLO5A - no children yet

12) Glenna Kirk/Tiberius Kirk - 1 child

2nd Gen Pairs Female/Male

1) Pachet and Beset/Lords Foalan and Farrar - 3 children together

2) Ladies Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw/Lord Ivan and Lord Slavik - 5 children

3) Jolinar and Roosha/Lantash and Martouf - 5 children

4) Renpet and Serket/Uneg and Aken - 3 Children

5) Lady Minerva and Lady Helena/Hutch and Starsky - 1 child

6) Lady Inana and Lady Korravai/Lords Gryffindor and Slytherin - no children yet

7) Jaydin and Liandra/Apep and Atum - 1 child

8) Ameretat and Anaitis/Ahura Mazda and Arawn - no children yet

3rd Gen Pairs Female/Male

1) Anise and Freya/Lucius and Walden - 3

2) Serket-hetyt and Sopdet/Lord Crius and Lord Cocidius - no children yet

3) Selmak and Saroosh/David and Kenneth - no children yet

4) Druid of Elvish Immortality/Asar and Consus - no children yet

5) Sothis and Tenenit/Njordr and Odin - no children yet

6) Wasyet and Serkhit/Ouranos and Palaimon - no children yet

Number 8 of the CB Pairs is being fussy right now. The moment he breeds with a female and produces an egg, she will be named Lady Evelyn O'Connell nee Carnahan. However I will not be able to breed him for a week. Once he has chosen a mate I will name the 11th pair and breed them together.

Edited by Strifes_Lady

And now I've got a fifth pair to add!

Female: Truligatryggrsdottir, lineage, 2cd generation

Male: Tveirklofna Blarsson, lineage, 2cd generation

And now a 6th pair to add:

Female: Tveir Hjalmstallr, lineage 2cd generation

Male: Than Neinn, lineage 2cd generation

Edited by AmyLuthien

Woot! After many refusals at gen 4 I finally found a pair that liked each other and now am up to another gen 6. I have a 6th gen mate waiting for "her" and a 7th gen waiting for the first offspring that they produce!

I really need to do some updating of my own breeding lists as well as everyone else's!!!

Edited by purplehaze

ill join

Forum name: jabingso

Scroll name: jabignso

# of pairs: 0

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yes

no splits at all so ill have to get one

I could breed you something if you would like. smile.gif

Thought I'd share…

I picked up a sweet 2G even off the AP a day or so ago. It hatched just now and I called her "Twice Upon a Dragon."

I'll see if the Influence takes (female) and hitch her up with another of my 2Gs. Or heck, I got enough CBs, I'll breed her a beau smile.gif

ETA: Oooh, right! Almost forgot…I have another breeding pair.

Female: Olive Oil and Vinegar, CB

Male: The Horse and His Rider, CB

Their child, bred on Leap Day:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0NgEB

Edited by Xocowolf