TJ09

2010-11-22 - Maintenance

"Morning" All smile.gif Cave time 00:52AM Thursday 25th... been watching for the last 45 minutes for something spectacular when it comes back up wink.gif here's to a sparkly new addition?

Happy Thanksgiving and a special thanks TJ!

I have to admit I forgot about this, and was wondering what the heck was going on when the site wouldn't load. xd.png

So I assume forum maintenance is over? idk if it is. tongue.gif /shot

Cave's still down so that must be being worked on atm. /shot again for obviousness

Lawl. Speculation?? Conspiracies?? lolwut?

It's Thanksgivings. |D That's all I'm saying. Happy Thanksgiving all~

Well, I'm glad the maintenance is on schedule. Best to get things done and out of the way now rather than later.

Have to say, I'm rather looking forward to when it's finished. Not necessarily expecting new additions (though you can never know for sure). But, maybe this maintenance will help with some of the lag the cave experiences from time to time.

Anyways, it'll definitely be nice to see it back up. ^-^

I'm so tired I could die and I have to get up early to take my mother in for a follow-up visit with her surgeon, but Socky said we wouldn't be disappointed with whatever happened on Thanksgiving so I CAN'T go to sleep until the Cave comes back up so I can see whatever it is...

I am NOT addicted and I don't have a dragon problem, really.

signed: Typo Queen of De Nile

Edit: if refreshing the Cave still gives me a message that the Cave is not accessible, I suppose that means that the second part where the Cave is just down hasn't yet happened?

Re-edit: thank goodness, I'm apparently not missing anything if I get some sleep, lol.

Night, all.

Edited by Syphoneira

One of my dragons was due to die ten minutes into maintenance, but when I went to my scroll, it was still fogged and reporting a ToD of -1 day and 23 hours. My other egg was going to die around 30 minutes ago, and it's reporting 2 hours left. Should this have happened this way?

It was my risk to do an experiment around the maintenance time, but the -1 day and 23 hours thing is... uh, weird.

Everything is up and running. Nothing seems to have changed though. I think Sock Puppet might have been leading us on a bit. Unless it is going to happen later in the day. Maybe too many people whined and TJ decided not to do whatever they were thinking about doing.

Or maybe it will still happen...

Dang it, I'm gonna have to come back later today and find out!

Uhm - my golden female dragon shows my golden male dragon as a possible breeding partner ..... rare x rare ?

Hm, the only difference I'm noticing is that the cave is randomly doing "the cave is blocked" when there's only a few eggs in the AP. Did the numbers to trigger cave-blocking get changed?

Edit: Aha, it seems to have corrected itself. Awesome.

Edited by naturalcyber

Uhm - my golden female dragon shows my golden male dragon as a possible breeding partner ..... rare x rare ?

Nah, you could always choose them, the mating would just always result in a refusal.

Edited by siliconrose

/pout - for a moment there ...... ahh well LOL

Does that mean that their refusal will lock them once rarexrare is allowed ?

Edited by Imay

Current Status:

Forum Maintenance: Completed

Site Maintenance: Completed

Please ask questions in the appropriate topics or the Help section.