TJ09

2010-11-22 - Maintenance

Bottom of the first post. He edited in possibly (stress on 'possibly') early December.

Back on topic, did the maintenance hit last night, or is it still to come? I wasn't on, so I didn't notice if it did or didn't. Thanks. happy.gif

And also that SOME MIGHT be on stream in early December.... So - who knows which ?

Thank You for telling us TJ, so no panick attacks from anyone. smile.gif

have been trying to get to the cave since last night - no luck at all - keeps on saying "problem loading page" - worried about my eggs and hatchlings :/

have been trying to get to the cave since last night - no luck at all - keeps on saying "problem loading page" - worried about my eggs and hatchlings :/

Just checked your scroll, and everyone looks okay. Your Green-stripe and Geode both gendered Male, and everyone else is still healthy, and nowhere near ER yet. happy.gif

Reminder:

Stay on topic.

Please post questions in the correct topics or in the Help section.

Thank you.

Mmmmhmmm, nothing to do with the new features... gotcha...

Just caught a CB white in time for the downtime DX

*Obligatory "ZOMG ITS TEH NEW FEATUREZ" post*

someone had to do it. U:

ps: yes I know its not the features, but whatevs. :3

Edited by Miroku-Kun

I go to the cave figuring that it's after midnight eastern time, hoping to see if there's anything special for thanksgiving... ack! down! I do realize that doing maintenance on a server farm on a holiday makes sense, but why us? Just a rhetorical question biggrin.gif

Edited by kath8562

Waaaait a second...

I recall a while back I started a conspiracy theory that something might happen on Thanksgiving....

TJ DID YOU TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION???? -shot in the face-

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it - to the rest of us happy Thursday