TJ09

2010-11-22 - Maintenance

Aww, c'mon TJ. You know that you love seeing us fall to pieces in endless, pointless, and usually-totally-unfounded speculation. tongue.gif We're better than watching Slapstick Comedy or B-rate Horror. lol

Well, I sure do love watching that!

Okie, then I won't go crazy when DC's down~

thanks for telling us it wasn't for the new features, or else I would have been excited, then crushingly dissapointed.

Maybe it has something to do with Thanksgiving?

Thats what I was thinking... Thanksgiving dragon? Not gonna happen, or will it..? *runs wild with speculations

Aw. I was getting my hopes up that the maintenance will have to do with the new features being put in D8! Oh well.

But A Thanksgiving Dragon? I never thought of that... Over here in Canada Thanksgiving already passed but not for the Americans. If it is a Thanksgiving Dragon being put it, then squealing Soruc will be Squealing tomorrow. :3

Maybe I'll do forum maintenance at the same time to save the speculation.

xd.png A little cold turkey for Thanksgiving? xd.png

That's probably a real good idea! wink.gif

@Neo Metal Sonic

Glitched eggs? I haven't seen any glitched eggs... Unless the eggs that you click on in the cave pop up the "Sorry this egg has been taken by someone else" message and the egg's not on your scroll but just sitting on the cave. If it's those eggs then I know what you mean.

@Neo Metal Sonic

Glitched eggs? I haven't seen any glitched eggs... Unless the eggs that you click on in the cave pop up the "Sorry this egg has been taken by someone else" message and the egg's not on your scroll but just sitting on the cave. If it's those eggs then I know what you mean.

Yes, these eggs I'm talking about =)

No, this has nothing to do with new features.

awww....xd.png

i was so happy until i read that last line lol.

/sits patiently for maintenance to be over and waits for new features.

thanks TJ!

Thanks, TJ!

Hopefully this will help with the Lag and the glitches which are its entourage.

Thanks for the heads up! (Does it have anything to do with the lagginess of the past couple of days, or was that just my computer being tedious?)