Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

Here, a few stories biggrin.gif

I was once eating some KFC drumsticks, which barely ever happens in this household, FYI. Well, I had finished eating one of them, and there were marks where the tendons were attached.

Well, somehow, the tendons attached in a way that made it look like... a human skull D8 It was really creepy.... I usually just laugh at that sort of thing, but omg, it looked EXACTLY like a skull. I was done eating that night. *Shudders*

Um, there is this strange white splatter of stuff with what looks like little tiny chunks in it in my basement; it's been there since the previous owners had the house. I don't think that needs any more explanation. blink.gif

Once my mother slipped and fell on her butt on some ice, nearly throwing her back out in the process. Well, she thought it would be a nice idea to show me the bruise. dry.gif It was at least 6 inches, and was a lovely combination of neon green, blue, and purple.

I'm barely ever squeamish about actual injuries unless it's in a place I feel uncomfortable and/or paranoid about (e.g. head, groin, feet), but...but.... ewwwah D:

The bathrooms at my church are the most disgusting things ever. There's usually poo or pee all over the seats, and one time, I walked in and HOOOLY CRAAAPP someone took a HUUUGE dump in that toilet, it was at least a FOOT LONG and REALLY THICK. It was TERRIFYING. And the smell was SO AWFUL that I nearly vomited and I couldn't even go in the other stall. I ended up waiting more than thirty minutes to get back home because I couldn't stand it, even though I nearly wet myself with that wait sad.gif

I put a banana in my school bag for lunch, then forgot about it and found it a day or two later... Smeared all over my files and books.

Oh, and the time when I was playing hide and seek with my step-sister- I ran into the living room, vaulted over the sofa and nearly landed on a dead rabbit that the cat had dragged in. It had no head and it's guts were everywhere; I can't remember if I screamed or not. It was as bad as the time I walked on the gate one day and saw a dead hare stretched right across my path...

If you ever saw a guy try to breakdance, try to imagine one breakdancing on the beach in front of 4 teachers and over 200 students. He had this huge scar on his leg which was all dry and stuff. I was like: EEWW! >.<

Only one that really stands out is the dead clawed frog that swelled up with gas like a balloon, and 'popped' when i went to get it out of the tank.

Well, we had to dissect this earth worm (it was huge!) in biology today. This was right after I was sick with some kind of stomach virus too. So I was thinking, 'okay, I can do this! I've dissected something else before!' But you now that liquid that preserves specamins? Oh dear gosh, I about hurled. My biology teacher poured some of it down the sink that was right in front of me and my partner. It was horrible. Then when we actually started dissecting, I saw these two guys poking at the guts and making it all disgusting.

Biology class is right before lunch, too. ><'

My dad has shag carpet that is seaweed coloured. Combine this with a dog that isn't toilet trained - you can't see the doodoos. I walk around in bare feet when I'm inside so I got caught like 5 times D: .

Me and dad were having an argument about who had to do the washing up.. a stubborn arguement. I had a tankard of pumpkin soup sitting on the bench for aaages... it had like 4 types of mould growing on it.

If you don't like blood, there was this incident once... My dad's an alky, and I got reaaaalllllly mad when he came home obnoxiously loud and drunk late at night... threw a bottle of wine at him and it hit. Blood everywhere, I think he mustve lost at least two cups of it. I reckon I gave him concussion but he kept insisting he was alright. --- Still, that didnt gross me out, it might gross some of yous. (the bottle didnt break, either.)

My grandma has no concept of food hygiene. "I've had a turkey in my freezer for 3 years you'll have to come help me eat it" yeuch. I ate something at her place once and got projectile diorrhea. all up the wall.

Trying to fillet a chicken makes me squeamish; it's so slimy, it's worse than fish.

I eat something, then I go eat something entirely different.. indigestion mixes the flavours and thats really disgusting. Can you beat tuna-chocolate-orangejuice or milk-chocolate-bolognaise-peanutbutter?

Not following the intructions on antibiotics once. I threw up blue vomit. And it tasted FOOOUUULL. That was a lesson hard leanred.

Blue vomit? That sounds... interesting... X3

Once, i went to Catalina with my school and we dissected this squid. We were suppost to cut of this on part of the tail and then do whatever with it. The counslers suggested putting it on your nose, then ear, then tounge. I thought they were serious. 'nuff said.

I think it was two weeks ago, this happened to me:

I was planting some bushes that my gran had dug out of her garden in one of our chicken runs. About half a foot under the very hard and very rooty earth, I saw the top of what looked like a white chicken feed bag. I dug down to try and remove it, and it was as I first though, a feed bag, but what was inside sort of shocked me. Inside was a black, decomposing chicken. I do not ever remember burryign a chicken in any of the runs (they are usually buried in the field when they die) nor do I remember burying them in a feed sack. My papa or dad or uncle have any idea how it got there, so that sort of creeped me out. Not the decomposing chicken, just the fact we have no idea how it got there.

I just puked out all the food I've eaten today. I had a berry fruit shake and some corn chowder. My puke was purple from the shake, and chunky from the chowder. I think I could see bits of the bread in there too. Some of it got in my eyes, it kind of stung. Little trails of purple berry-cream were everywhere because I didn't get to the bathroom in time and vomited a bit on the toilet. I vomited so hard I could feel the burning of the stomach acid in the back of my nostrils.

That feel.

I've went for a walk before and noticed a large garbage back in the sidewalk. The closer I got the worse it smelled, then I noticed there was blood and stuff. Was a skinned deer. Still makes me sick and that image will always be in my head. ;_;

This is why I never use the girl's toilets at my school.

I walked in one time to a stall, and I noticed some abhorrent girl, has stuck a used pad on the wall D: . Ewww. I checked every other stall. They all had at least 1 on the wall D:

I have never used the bathroom in my school since that time... Ew...

When I was in middle school, I getting school lunch, I thought I pour mustard sauce on chicken, but I poured it on soup. At that moment, I should eat everything which I get. So I ate them. I still remember that taste.

Ugh. Feral little brother leaving the juice from popping his zits on every reflective surface in our house.

Ugh. Feral little brother leaving the juice from popping his zits on every reflective surface in our house.

You should get him to stop doing that, since he could make the whole family very ill.

In a moment of 'eww' for me, my brother decided to vomit on the rug in the loungerom, then leave it for me to discover later and to clean up. Thanks, bro. Thanks for telling me, and for going to the toilet that was right around the corner dry.gif

Only real eww moments that stand out for me is when my cat brought me a present (which was normal) a put on two layers of gloves and picked it up by the tail, when I did there were maggots swarming underneath it... You have no idea how fast I dropped it, there were flys all over the place the next day.

Edited by MsCerberus

My cat (this was before he died) on Thanksgiving day somehow managed to catch a big fat rabbit, drag it up the steps to the font deck and put it in his kitty cube. We discovered it that morning as we were going t og oout to our Aunt's house that day. It was kind of fascinating as you could see it's insides. It might be gross to others, but I found it kind of creepy, yet fascinating.

I don't really have any make me shudder or anything but here are some.

One time I threw up what looked to be like soup with whole wieners in it, but it was really just ramen and wieners. The funny thing was it tasted good and made me eat some more ramen and wieners which I then threw up. After the third time throwing up I realized, " wait. there is something wrong with me." I had a stomach virus...

One time I was eating some cereal ( which I don't eat a lot because this always happens when I do. ) My brother said, " uhh (My name) look." And there was a roach on the cereal box... I was wondering, "did that get in my cereal?" And I eventually decided "Nah." Heha! Then guess what happened? after I was almost done my cereal ( which I eat dry, long story sleep.gif) A roach! In the bottom of the bowl! I just got up and left...

Here is a good one (If you laugh at disgusting things like I do) The toilet was clogged! laugh.gif But that's not it... It shot out sewer (The brown kind...) in the back yard! With loads of toilet paper! It was so much that where we had a ditch in the back yard was filled to the top! It was a deep ditch, we had to shovel it all out into a bag then throw the bag in the trash can. laugh.gif Hah! guess what happened next. I tripped, not so bad right? well I tripped in the sewer mixed with mud... Just as bad as any disgusting story...

Oh yea! I almost forgot.. One time I was riding my bike and I did a snake movement trick and slipped. I scraped my all the skin off me kneecap. ? No blood? It was a bit anti climatic. I was hoping that with all that pain would be at least a little blood (I felt like it was a cheap crash...) , but nope. the disgusting part was the where the skin used to be was all pink and weird. You should have seen it! Or not...

First sip of coffee tasted funny. Sniffed again, didn't smell anything else.

Second sip, okay.

Third sip, blug, there's something in it. blink.gif I spit it into a kleenex. What, a SPIDER?!?!?!

Crumpled spider drowned laying on the kleenex as I try to get adrenaline levels back down to near-normal - did I see a leg twitch? OMG, it's still alive! censorkip.gif

Three and a half hours later, and I'm still a little anxious. Definitely NOT the way I wanted to start my day. At least it wasn't a Black Widow. unsure.gif

I want to throw up a bit every time when students discard their saliva supernatant in the plastic trash bags, not the cups (we do non-invasive DNA extraction classes with the students' own DNA). Eww, I have to clean up after you, guys. D:

Edited by lightbird

A big roach flew in through a crack between the door and the doorway then died on the floor.

Good thing we still have some of that roach plague here.

I want to throw up a bit every time when students discard their saliva supernatant in the plastic trash bags, not the cups (we do non-invasive DNA extraction classes with the students' own DNA). Eww, I have to clean up after you, guys. D:

THIS! Ugh! It is so gross! I even show the students the appropriate receptacle, and they always toss it. >_> I should start making them label their tubes with their names and deducting points.

This morning I rolled out of bed and blundered downstairs. My dad ran upstairs and looked into my room, saw that the dog had pooped all over the carpet...right where I had walked. You could tell it had been there for a while...my sleepwalking self seems, thankfully, skilled enough not to step into the disgusting stuff.

My cat (this was before he died) on Thanksgiving day somehow managed to catch a big fat rabbit, drag it up the steps to the font deck and put it in his kitty cube. We discovered it that morning as we were going t og oout to our Aunt's house that day. It was kind of fascinating as you could see it's insides. It might be gross to others, but I found it kind of creepy, yet fascinating.

A present for momma smile.gif

Don't you just love those smile.gif

that time when my mom is driving and I am sitting in the passengers seat and she absently picks her nose and flicks it on me. or in her purse. *never going in there again*