sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Wait a second.....Wasn't last year's holiday event about returning a lost scale to an AoCh that was used to create a powerful snowstorm?

Perhaps it does contain some magical power but the group dosn't know how to use it so they set off in search of someone who does? I like where you're going though and I think we're almost ready to start posting again, as long as we keep in mind that Mouse is going to be busy these first 2 weeks. As for Dream and Lily, my patience is wearing thin but they have one last chance to show me they actually want to participate.

Anyway....I hope it dosn't look like I'm countering your ideas with mine. I've just been feeling inspired lately and your input helps.

...kinda sorta.

Do I need to redo Echo's sheet? I only thought of that now- I never finished it.

I like the idea of the scale being a magical object, but that's probably because of my loose stalking and not actually having any idea of what happened after I left and what it was meant for.

The only issue I have with Echo is the bubble shield. Also I don't think I've brought up my dragon scale idea until now but it's been in my head for quite a while.

@Booo I'm sorry, I've just been really busy lately. I haven't actually been reading, but just going on periodically.

I'm sorry because everyone's trying to get it started again, but I've just not been able to write anything good lately and I haven't really felt very inspired. I think I'll leave for now, since I'm not doing anything right now anyways. I might get started again in a few months, but not for a while. sad.gif

I thought you might have left because of my mini rant but I'm glad that's not the case, so thanks for telling us.

As for Dream and Lily, my patience is wearing thin but they have one last chance to show me they actually want to participate.

Hold on, calm down. o.o I haven't said anything recently because I don't really have anything yet to contribute to the plot you guys are forming (which I do follow by the way tongue.gif ) not because I vanished again. I'm still here. happy.gif

Well, unless you meant my vanishing act before I returned, in which case I apologise again. unsure.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Wait a second.....Wasn't last year's holiday event about returning a lost scale to an AoCh that was used to create a powerful snowstorm?

Perhaps it does contain some magical power but the group dosn't know how to use it so they set off in search of someone who does? I like where you're going though and I think we're almost ready to start posting again, as long as we keep in mind that Mouse is going to be busy these first 2 weeks. As for Dream and Lily, my patience is wearing thin but they have one last chance to show me they actually want to participate.

Anyway....I hope it dosn't look like I'm countering your ideas with mine. I've just been feeling inspired lately and your input helps.

The only issue I have with Echo is the bubble shield. Also I don't think I've brought up my dragon scale idea until now but it's been in my head for quite a while.

1. Yes I think that was a thing.

It was a thing!

Graciella the Ribbon Dancer exclaims, “This blizzard could only have been conjured by the Avatar of Change!”

Aurora, already aloft, flits around the massive dragon to get a better look. As she did so, she lets out a chortling gasp. “He’s missing a scale!”

Three Nilia pygmies, sinking all the way to their necks in the snow with every step they take, are squabbling loudly and valiantly for control of a brilliantly iridescent scale easily twice their size.

“Rejoin your companions below; tame the savage winds. But beware–without its master, the storm will be more violent and unforgiving than ever until it wears itself out.”

From the Wikia. I dunno if it helps.

2. Alrighty-dighty then. I'll probably do the other power that you suggested. I'll work on it tomorrow/today... it's 11pm here sleep.gif

I thought so. tongue.gif The mods and I must think alike.

Hold on, calm down. o.o I haven't said anything recently because I don't really have anything yet to contribute to the plot you guys are forming (which I do follow by the way tongue.gif ) not because I vanished again. I'm still here. happy.gif

Well, unless you meant my vanishing act before I returned, in which case I apologise again. unsure.gif

That's fine, I may have jumped the gun on that one. I don't want to come across as a hard arse so it's probably me who should apologize if I sounded that way.

Edited by Booo

I dunnu, only really here as of late when it comes to this site lol. Once this closes down I might be leaving this site my self.

And we could do that, the scale holds the power but it needs someone to unlock it but of course no one in the group knows that particular spell and such. Maybe the GoN sends them to find it, and bring it to her, but as they search she changes locations thanks to Evil Crushers increased activity?

Sounds great! And I'm still really tempted to get another dragon involved, but that might not be a good idea. I guess I won't worry about that right now and just see what happens...

Does this mean you're going to take back Crusher?

Edit: Or I could continue with him and you just jump in whenever you want.

Nah, it's fine. biggrin.gif

So, are we starting anytime soon? Is the plot ready to hatch? :3

I think so. Just waiting for word from LLD.

Edited by Booo

I suppose I could try to take Crusher back, and for the plot, just to confirm the new sub ending plot, they set out to find the caves, find the GoN, she sends them to find the scale, Crusher gets some training, and they banish Evil Crusher?

If you mean caves as in the vault then yes. And I was going to have Irah find the scale but I can delete my post if there's a problem.

I figured I'd just start now since we've agreed on what to do for the most part.

Edited by Booo

Thinking with in the next few days, all those inactive characters may start to perish

Maybe start with Mihari, since ressamp has been gone the longest.

The scale is what Irah's showing Sky, right? Just making sure.

And wow, never realised how difficult it is to get Sky right. xd.png

Yep, that's the scale. This just in: Zeditha has a hoarding issue, even for a dragon.

Edit: Sorry to keep u waiting. Will post tomorrow.

Edited by Booo

Lack of sleep is getting the better of me but I'm working on a post right now. Edited by Booo

Maybe start with Mihari, since ressamp has been gone the longest.

Not recalling that character, where is he/she and what breed?

Wait, what? That's it? Would've thought that Evil Crusher would have something more...evil-er planned. tongue.gif

EDIT: Hope I interpreted Irah's character correctly.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Evil Crusher is not looking for power, he's just wanting to cause stress for his counter part and skin some hatchlings slowly alive.

I wanna skin some hatchlings!

I mean... What? That's cruel! I definitely wouldn't hurt my hatchies!

Btw. Echo is done. Sort of. And we're not actually moving until next weekend, we've just been packing the whole time, yard sales and whatnot. I can post if u want.

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Echo Silver

Type/Breed: Guardian

Power:

Personality: Echo is extremely bipolar, friendly one moment and terribly angry or sad the next. He prefers to be alone with his thoughts or with closer friends, but is very trusting and likes to hang out with everyone when he's happy. Though he's normally only a little crazy around people, he has a darker side that he only shows to his enemies, a sadistic side that derives pleasure from pain and torture of people who have wronged his family and friends. He was wronged in this way before, and thus has become a vigilante of sorts. He won't save bystanders. He just wants the 'bad guy' killed.

Appearance: Normal I'd assume.

Age/Stage: Adult (young adult?)

History: Not much is known about Echo, except that something happened to him when he was younger. He now fights for whatever his probably corrupt idea of good is, but he doesn't care who gets hurt along the way, as long as he doesn't care for them much.

Extra: Made some changes to personality.

Ah crap, something came up after I bumped this. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Not recalling that character, where is he/she and what breed?

He's a mature Guardian hatchling and the shield on his tail is somewhat bigger than average. His location probably dosn't matter since there's been like 2 time skips since ressamp posted. sleep.gif

Wait, what? That's it? Would've thought that Evil Crusher would have something more...evil-er planned. tongue.gif

EDIT: Hope I interpreted Irah's character correctly.

'tis excellent

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Echo Silver

Type/Breed:  Guardian

Power:

Personality: Echo is extremely bipolar, friendly one moment and terribly angry or sad the next. He prefers to be alone with his thoughts or with closer friends, but is very trusting and likes to hang out with everyone when he's happy. Though he's normally only a little crazy around people, he has a darker side that he only shows to his enemies, a sadistic side that derives pleasure from pain and torture of people who have wronged his family and friends. He was wronged in this way before, and thus has become a vigilante of sorts. He won't save bystanders. He just wants the 'bad guy' killed.

Appearance: Normal I'd assume.

Age/Stage: Adult (young adult?)

History: Not much is known about Echo, except that something happened to him when he was younger. He now fights for whatever his probably corrupt idea of good is, but he doesn't care who gets hurt along the way, as long as he doesn't care for them much.

Extra: Made some changes to personality.

Looks fine to me. I'll be back tomorrow to approve it.

From now on if I leave everyone waiting more than 2 days then LLD has permission to RP both my characters. However, I do plan on posting tomorrow and I mean it this time.