sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

An epic final battle would've been sweet but there's just not enough commitment. If you want to do something between the two of us then I'm game.

So basically your idea is revisiting the past, correct? I'm not sure what you mean though by hearing voices.

I was actually stalking a 1x1 roleplay not long ago and guess what someone decided not to do? *sigh*

Post?

Hi hello I exist and i'll help if you want not like I have anything better to do

*Peeks in guiltily*

I, uh, I'm sorry? I'll be active for the rest of the holidays so I'm game. ^-^"

An epic final battle would've been sweet but there's just not enough commitment. If you want to do something between the two of us then I'm game.

So basically your idea is revisiting the past, correct? I'm not sure what you mean though by hearing voices.

I was actually stalking a 1x1 roleplay not long ago and guess what someone decided not to do? *sigh*

Yeah would largely be between us unless one maybe 2 others can promise and keep their promise to stay active for this sub plot. Say....... they stay active or their character dies in the battle.

And not exactly, what would happen is they'd need to battle Evil Crusher and his good counter part will try to send him to a prison. Lock him up in a pocket of void or something, however thanks to his inexperence in such things he ends up accidentally sending his evil counter part back in time, they think they got rid of him though.

And true 1x1's arn't perfect, I just find there's less risk in such things occurring.

Post?

Hi hello I exist and i'll help if you want not like I have anything better to do

Can ya promise to post a minimal of every other day?

*Peeks in guiltily*

I, uh, I'm sorry? I'll be active for the rest of the holidays so I'm game. ^-^"

I'll be blunt here, your kind of a repeated offender in the biggest issue of this RP. You show then poof with no reason or warning. If Booo agrees to have you part of this then ok but you poof again your characters will perish.

Yeah would largely be between us unless one maybe 2 others can promise and keep their promise to stay active for this sub plot. Say....... they stay active or their character dies in the battle.

And not exactly, what would happen is they'd need to battle Evil Crusher and his good counter part will try to send him to a prison. Lock him up in a pocket of void or something, however thanks to his inexperence in such things he ends up accidentally sending his evil counter part back in time, they think they got rid of him though.

And true 1x1's arn't perfect, I just find there's less risk in such things occurring.

Can ya promise to post a minimal of every other day?

I'll be blunt here, your kind of a repeated offender in the biggest issue of this RP. You show then poof with no reason or warning. If Booo agrees to have you part of this then ok but you poof again your characters will perish.

Yeah, probably. I might post more in the evening for me though, which is when everyone else is sleeping ^^'

Darned timezones.

I'm curious as to which 1x1 Booo's talking about.

All I'm asking is one post minimal every other day, what point of each day is up to you.

Edited by little lost dragon

Yes, I know and I'm sorry. I understand if you wouldn't like me to role play here any longer but I really do wish to stay participating here. unsure.gif

I guess I'm ok with it, but I won't hesitate to leave if the RP slows down again.

Got a PM from Esko saying he wants to rejoin once he has computer access. So with the 5 of us I suppose there's hope this won't go under.

I'm curious as to which 1x1 Booo's talking about.

I'd post a link, but it's probably not a good idea to point fingers if I don't know why they vanished.

Edited by Booo

Alrighty, so we'll need to do a small reset, from the point of the start of this sub plot, those who go inactive their characters will end up gone unless Boo over rides it. Should put a stop to some of the vanishing act.

For the sub plot, first goal I think they locate the GoN Evil Crusher stole powers from, while her own powers are no doubt still not going to be at full power, she could still teach Crusher some basics of opening a portal before his counter part attacks them.

Now for the sub plot and to warrent it story wise Evil Crusher will be much more aggressive, as a corrupted being it not too far out there that it may..... cause him to lose control. As we know he enjoys the screams of agony from his targets. And he's bored. When the sub plots begins, he may launch suprize attacks, now ACTIVE characters will not suffer too much harm. those who remain inactive will have a quick death though.

But with 5 people do we really need to do a reset? I mean who knows when or if Esko will come back, but Mouse and Dream are saying they'll stay and their characters are at the cave already.

Of course everyone has a say on what should happen, but flying to the desert is still an option.

Hm....right. I forgot about her.

Then they can either locate the GoN or start somewhere further away where they can begin their journey to the vault. Unless someone has a better idea...?

Well, it looks good so far. :>

I don't really have anything in mind to contribute, though, so I'm fine with this. ninja.gif

I just remembered, Zeditha and I were brainstorming something a long time ago. It involved everyone going on a quest to find a dragon up high in the mountains. The dragon's backstory was going to be a cooperative effort but of course Zeditha had to be one of those who just decide to stop posting. sleep.gif

Internet is down D:

Trying to fix it. It's been on and off for about a week now.

I can probably still post. It's just my 4g is kinda super slow (curse you at&t) so if we start now it'll be kinda short.

Hm....right. I forgot about her.

Then they can either locate the GoN or start somewhere further away where they can begin their journey to the vault. Unless someone has a better idea...?

Sorry for the late reply, bad few days, hard to think on the bad days.

Maybe we could tie in them both? Find the GoN, and she points them and maybe helps train them for use of the artifact?

I just remembered, Zeditha and I were brainstorming something a long time ago. It involved everyone going on a quest to find a dragon up high in the mountains. The dragon's backstory was going to be a cooperative effort but of course Zeditha had to be one of those who just decide to stop posting. sleep.gif

What was the significance of the dragon? Did Zeditha ever mention?

Long story short, the dragon was going to be a secret weapon of sorts to defeat EC.

Internet is down D:

Trying to fix it. It's been on and off for about a week now.

I can probably still post. It's just my 4g is kinda super slow (curse you at&t) so if we start now it'll be kinda short.

I don't expect people to actively post this time of year but we might start soon with the holidays coming to a close. And thanks for letting us know.

Sorry for the late reply, bad few days, hard to think on the bad days.

Maybe we could tie in them both? Find the GoN, and she points them and maybe helps train them for use of the artifact?

Wait, what artifact? And I hope your head isn't still giving you trouble.

Edited by Booo

Wait, what artifact? And I hope your head isn't still giving you trouble.

The artifact was never fully talked through if I recal correctly, but its nature would possibly protect or allow the user to perform magic ability's normally out of the normal limits.

As for my head, lets just say I might be stuck for life like this. Got a CT scan booked finally after seeing yet another doc and telling him his words mean nothing and we want a scan. (been 8-9 months now)

Oh right, I think I remember now. I asked "What is it, like a crystal or something?" and that actually gave me the idea of the dragon that me and Zed were talking about.

What if Irah finds a AoCh scale in Zeditha's hoard? Their description says possessing one of their scales is believed to change one's fate, and as for whether this leads to the clan finding a dragon or something else... maybe we should wait and see what happens.

Glad to hear you finally got the scan approved. Hopefully now the wait will be almost over.

Oh and also I forgot, we're going to be moving during the first two weeks of January. So that too. Sigh.

That sounds interesting, but how does it change their fate? Unless they weren't supposed to find the dragon/thing. I don't know.

Well it's not confirmed if the scales are magical somehow or not, I just liked the symbolic aspect I guess? Plus it makes them think "Woah how did she find this?"

Edit: Just realized this dosn't make sense. Ugh...I'm so tired. sleep.gif

Edited by Booo

Maybe.... the GoN could teach Crusher how to pull off the portal, but then sends them to find this scale to give him enough power to pull the portal off to banish Evil Crusher from there time line?

Maybe but they're at the cave already so I thought it would be faster if one of the hatchlings were to find it.

I'm actually not sure I like the idea of the scale being a magical object, but it's up to the majority vote. My original idea was that it was just a clue. Otherwise they wouldn't think of exploring that area any further. Plus they could take it to the vault with them where a Guardian ancestor might have a better idea of what it is and where it came from.

Mouse and Dream probably have no clue what we're talking about. laugh.gif

@Lily14130 I saw you reading this. You can just say you're leaving you know...

Edited by Booo

Maybe but they're at the cave already so I thought it would be faster if one of the hatchlings were to find it.

I'm actually not sure I like the idea of the scale being a magical object, but it's up to the majority vote. My original idea was that it was just a clue. Otherwise they wouldn't think of exploring that area any further. Plus they could take it to the vault with them where a Guardian ancestor might have a better idea of what it is and where it came from.

...kinda sorta.

Do I need to redo Echo's sheet? I only thought of that now- I never finished it.

I like the idea of the scale being a magical object, but that's probably because of my loose stalking and not actually having any idea of what happened after I left and what it was meant for.

lol true thought we don't want something too long, though it does not need to be magical..... maybe it could be a hint towards the artifact? Going off your idea that it will prompt them to keep going, the GoN could say if they find the scale, their path is clear or something. Collect the artifact, ect.