sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I'm glad, but you don't RP with us. ಥ_ಥ Head still giving you trouble?

Was really hoping Ælex would respond, the most active are oddly quiet these days. I'll post tomorrow or Friday whether or not he shows up.

Edited by Booo

Large patch of numbness and burning has returned thanks to moving.

But I suppose I may try posting with stoneza or something, but I'll be keeping it to one post max a day for health reasons.

No need to apologize. I figured you weren't coming back after you said you were too busy. :/

@LLD If you're up for it then great! Otherwise I won't pressure you if you're not ready.

I'm not fully coming back yet, just... I dunno... It's still gonna be awhile before I get back into things again.

Oh my gosh! Sorry for suddenly leaving for so long! I've just been really busy. It's late now for me so I'll be catching up on everything tomorrow. smile.gif

Well Ressamp never replied to my PM so I officially consider him gone. I'll continue as Crusher soon, kinda waiting on Ælex right now.

@SULD Ok, see you soon (maybe).

Username: Silverstorm

Name: Derevv

Type/Breed: Royal Crimson

Power: None, too young to wield fire-breath.

Personality: Lazy, a bit of a procrastinator. Fiercely loyal, however and can do great things when under pressure. Altogether capable, but not driven.

Appearance: His dark red scales glint in low light, giving off a rippling effect. Particularly notable under torch or firelight.

Age/Stage: Mature hatchling

History: Hatched by his mother in the Volcano Biome, but was forced to leave them soon after due to the arrival of humans who would take any hatchling or egg they laid eyes on, killing whatever parents stood in their way.

Extra: Probably could fly if he wanted to. Doesn't actually care enough to try.

Hi Silverstorm. Sorry about the late reply but as you can see we've had a huge drop in activity recently. It might take awhile to this going at a good pace again, let me know if you're still interested regardless. Edited by Booo

I know LLD is probably still lurking, but is anyone else still here? This is looking pretty sad. Then again, most of the DC RPs aren't doing great.

I'm definitely still interested. Let me know if you want to start at any point, I'll be willing.

DC roleplays are pretty sad in general right now, I'd like to try to revive them.

Attempt 2 at making a character.

(I've basically never RPed before but I'll try if you're still okay with me)

Username: Myexternalist

Name: Dondir

Type/Breed: Neotropical

Power: Can bend nature and grow it to whatever degree he likes. Fore example, in a jungle, there is a wide river, too wide for him to fly over. He could bend the nearby trees to make a bridge. It is very tiring and organisms have to be living to work.

Personality: Quite playful but does have a slight degree of passive-aggressiveness. But he'll basically never play with other Neos.

Appearance: Basically normal except with an exceptionally long tail and spikes that look like they're off a Fever except without the fever in them.

Age/Stage: 41/Mature Hatchling

History: He has basically never left the Jungle because his parents, a Fever and Neo birthed him deep in the jungle, too far in the Jungle his parents decided to raise him in there. Then humans came and you know what happens.

Extra: Sleeps by stabbing his spikes in a cave roof. Also really likes to scare people this way.

(I thought of trying again because these RPs have really slowed down. Also I've been stalking this thread.)

Edited by Myexternalist

I know LLD is probably still lurking, but is anyone else still here? This is looking pretty sad. Then again, most of the DC RPs aren't doing great.

My head feels like its on fire.... but still checkin in every now and then.

Attempt 2 at making a character.

(I've basically never RPed before but I'll try if you're still okay with me)

Username: Myexternalist

Name: Dondir

Type/Breed: Neotropical

Power: Can bend nature and grow it to whatever degree he likes. Fore example, in a jungle, there is a wide river, too wide for him to fly over. He could bend the nearby trees to make a bridge.

Personality: Quite playful but does have a slight degree of passive-aggressiveness. But he'll basically never play with other Neos.

Appearance: Basically normal except with an exceptionally long tail and spikes that look like they're off a Fever except without the fever in them.

Age/Stage: 41/Mature Hatchling

History: He has basically never left the Jungle because his parents, a Fever and Neo birthed him deep in the jungle, too far in the Jungle his parents decided to raise him in there. Then humans came and you know what happens.

Extra: Sleeps by stabbing his spikes in a cave roof. Also really likes to scare people this way.

Gotta ask, wheres the down side to that power? Does bending a few tree's tire him quickly for example?

It is very tiring and it's also kind of his weakness too. For example, if he was in a desert he couldn't be able to use it because there is next to no alive organisms. The organisms have to be living for it to work.

I don't see a problem with your form but perhaps LLD would like the final word?

I'm here... ^^;

You're the only player who hasn't disappeared at least once. Thanks for that. smile.gif Now if I could just get out of this rut and post again...

Username: Silverstorm

Name: Derevv

Type/Breed: Royal Crimson

Power: None, too young to wield fire-breath.

Personality: Lazy, a bit of a procrastinator. Fiercely loyal, however and can do great things when under pressure. Altogether capable, but not driven.

Appearance: His dark red scales glint in low light, giving off a rippling effect. Particularly notable under torch or firelight.

Age/Stage: Mature hatchling

History: Hatched by his mother in the Volcano Biome, but was forced to leave them soon after due to the arrival of humans who would take any hatchling or egg they laid eyes on, killing whatever parents stood in their way.

Extra: Probably could fly if he wanted to. Doesn't actually care enough to try.

user posted image

It is very tiring and it's also kind of his weakness too. For example, if he was in a desert he couldn't be able to use it because there is next to no alive organisms. The organisms have to be living for it to work.

So say he took control of a vine, but the one he tried to trap with the vine cuts it off at its base, would he take a hit then as the magic he was using in the vine was suddenly cut off?

While not needed in as much detail, its good to include these kinds of notes in your sheets. That way people know your not going to suddenly go god mode or something.

I'm going to make it a priority that I post tomorrow. I think I've finally figured out how to progress with Crusher.

Sorry, I forgot about Irah. *facepalm* I'll see if I can finish tonight, just don't expect anything jaw-dropping. Edited by Booo

Admittedly, did not expect Crusher to out right kill his only source of info of the coming darkness. Or at least find out why she turned in the first place.

I did that because she wasn't giving him direct answers, but if that goes against his character then I'll change it.