sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Quick update on Brotato, then. He's recovering well, and is expected to be out of the hospital by the end of the month. He's feeling well enough to use a computer, so I am considering giving him my laptop to use while there. Who knows...

As for Radiant Prophesy, it is quite a nice RP. I would love to see more people there.

Sadly the OP is almost perpetually preoccupied with matters unknown, which is really choking the RP's progression. It frustrates both me and my little brother, so we are considering separation from the OP's group to run our own subplot as we speak.

But that is yet uncertain.

Little bro mentioned he is completely lost on the goings-on at Hatchlings, and urges you to do that psuedo-reset so as to help clear out the confusion.

A reset may be our best option. Start on a clean, fresh slate and allow new people to enter. Or maybe it could be several generations later, and the hatchlings are adults, and there are new hatchlings, a new leader...and then something comes to threaten them.

I'll go crack out a Vronti post

A reset may be our best option. Start on a clean, fresh slate and allow new people to enter. Or maybe it could be several generations later, and the hatchlings are adults, and there are new hatchlings, a new leader...and then something comes to threaten them.

I'll go crack out a Vronti post

If that happens, I'm entering as well.

Would be good to keep lil' bro company.

Edited by Ælex

I hurt in places I didn't know I had. xd.png

Bro, your laptop is really silly.

Anyway, one timeskip, that'd be very nice. :3

Then I guess we should decide how far we're going to skip, cause I had a few ideas but they won't work many many years later (also not sure who would be fit for leader other then Crusher, no offense he's just the oldest and well...he's got powers /shot). One of them involves traveling the desert in search of the Carmine that Galletian mentioned but we kinda need Myamouse for that. OR Crusher returns to a secret location that he hasn't been to in years (also located in the desert) and I'm pretty sure only LLD knows what I'm talking about. tongue.gif Let's just say....it's full of surprises.

I'm going to post tonight but I've been really busy lately (and just when someone finally posts.....ugh.) Glad to hear your doing well Brotato. smile.gif

Edit: Nope not tonight. *sigh*

Edit #2: YES FINALLY!

Edited by Booo

i'm not here you don't see me

I might join if we do a fresh slate unless other important crap went on when I left that we need to keep 'cause my characters from before were baaaaad

but it depends if Dash posts in the Triforce rp before next thursday

Edited by MyaMouse

Then I guess we should decide how far we're going to skip, cause I had a few ideas but they won't work many many years later (also not sure who would be fit for leader other then Crusher, no offense he's just the oldest and well...he's got powers /shot). One of them involves traveling the desert in search of the Carmine that Galletian mentioned but we kinda need Myamouse for that. OR Crusher returns to a secret location that he hasn't been to in years (also located in the desert) and I'm pretty sure only LLD knows what I'm talking about. tongue.gif Let's just say....it's full of surprises.

I'm going to post tonight but I've been really busy lately (and just when someone finally posts.....ugh.) Glad to hear your doing well Brotato. smile.gif

Edit: Nope not tonight. *sigh*

Edit #2: YES FINALLY!

Oh the desert, I know what your talking about. Crusher would know how to get there, last time they where at that location it was when he turned.

The OP (not OoC) is updated, woohoo!

Just an FYI rainface gave me control of her account so I'll being keeping the OP up to date. Also don't bother PMing her as she most likely won't get it.

@Mouse Can I ask why you didn't like your characters?

The OP (not OoC) is updated, woohoo!

Just an FYI rainface gave me control of her account so I'll being keeping the OP up to date. Also don't bother PMing her as she most likely won't get it.

@Mouse Can I ask why you didn't like your characters?

I dunno but the sheets were crap and Gally was weird as anything and Enzy was only a thing because I needed more fluff for Gally and I made him literally as soon as I joined but I can't be bothered to fix him because there's too much to fix

The mistakes of a newbie can never be fully mended

Also, the plot, for me at least, has gone so COMPLETELY DERAILED that I'd rather restart and wipe that stupid sunstone from existance

I agree that the characters weren't great and if you're that disappointed in them then it's not worth keeping them.

Now where is everyone? We were just getting a plan under way and then you all vanish? Not including LLD and Brotato there should be 5 of us.

Edited by Booo

I'm here, just not posting. At the moment, at least.

I'd like to keep Tulvir and Seldash, just really remake Tulvir and play his personality better. True, the mistakes of a newbie can never be fully mended, but Tulvir is kinda special for me. I just played him really bad. Next time, he should be even more blunt and cute! xd.png

I'd like myself a Shimmerscale this time around. And if Shimmers are allowed, shy not Tinsels?

Sorry guys, I'm just here lurking. I don't really know what to post...

A really big time skip sounds good to me; it would help us skip over all the awkward stuff right now, and let us start new characters/change characters slightly without having to actually show the change (does that make sense?). And maybe we could show that some friendships have formed over the years. We also need a concrete goal, like getting through the desert... or something?

I'm here, just not posting. At the moment, at least.

I'd like to keep Tulvir and Seldash, just really remake Tulvir and play his personality better. True, the mistakes of a newbie can never be fully mended, but Tulvir is kinda special for me. I just played him really bad. Next time, he should be even more blunt and cute! xd.png

I'd like myself a Shimmerscale this time around. And if Shimmers are allowed, shy not Tinsels?

Go for it. There's always room for improvement, and with a new character it's even easier to change them to your liking.

Shimmer-scales actually aren't allowed but Artemis was made before the rule was put in place. Personally I'm ok with Shimmers but Tinsels strike me as a little too Christmas-y.

Sorry guys, I'm just here lurking. I don't really know what to post...

A really big time skip sounds good to me; it would help us skip over all the awkward stuff right now, and let us start new characters/change characters slightly without having to actually show the change (does that make sense?). And maybe we could show that some friendships have formed over the years. We also need a concrete goal, like getting through the desert... or something?

People usually change somewhat as they mature anyway so yeah it makes sense. I'm thinking we could skip a year to when Rimaline, Irah, and Mihari have their wings fully grown and they're all headed for the desert. Plus Crusher's wing would be healed so he'd probably be on the hunt for his Stone dragon friend. Perhaps that's when EC starts conjuring up a storm?

Idk...I get the feeling we won't start till Brotato returns.

Edit: I also might bring back Zeditha but there's a twist...

Edited by Booo

But I've been here all along. :3 I've just been reeeeeeal quiet, because let's be honest, I'm just waiting for the skip so I can re-enter. No, I won't be continuing my old toons. They'd have logically long since wandered off, since that's part of their character. I'll make new ones when the time comes.

Again? I was hoping we'd have more adults but oh well.

The secret place I mentioned is in the eastern desert so we can have everyone fly there maybe?

Edit: Or start at the cave with more of the catacombs opened.

Edited by Booo

Again? I was hoping we'd have more adults but oh well.

The secret place I mentioned is in the eastern desert so we can have everyone fly there maybe?

Edit: Or start at the cave with more of the catacombs opened.

Not necessarily, I have simply forgotten what they are like, and lost interest in them.

But I can pick them up if you insist.

Hell, I think I'll both keep em and create a new one. biggrin.gif

I'm not gonna force you to keep them lol, just glad to have you back. The OP was updated (not OoC) so their bios should be there.

I'm not gonna force you to keep them lol, just glad to have you back. The OP was updated (not OoC) so their bios should be there.

Cool. Kay'I'll wait for the reset. smile.gif I'm fine with anything.

Is it bad that I feel Irah and Tulvir could be friends? |D

It'd be cool if we had a character to slap the Royal Blue whenever he gets into a trance. Not trying to make Tulvir the center of attention, but he's the only RB in the clan, and the trances can turn out to be a problem xd.pngOr maybe Irah herself could, since likely she would learn what was going on by then I feel so awkward..

Hm....a year time-skip sounds good. Seldash could be more of an adult (physically) and either Tulvir could have wings or start growing them? I never fully decided of he was a hatchling or mature.

I'm excited for the time-skip now. But I need a little time to prepare; I need to figure out how Rimaline's character will change. She'll be more confident for sure, but other than that... well, I just need to think about it. smile.gif

Screw the rule I made I've always got time for my favorite rp (and the reason I made a DC forums account in the first place, so I have you to thank for meeting Esko and Dash and all my other DC friends) I'll make a completely new character with less gary-stu-ness (that is not a word.) in a while, prolly when the quarter ends in like 2 weeks if the timeskip hasn't happened yet. If it does, I won't be able to jump in until October 4th because that's the day after the Vex comp and I'm pretty sure that I won't have to be frequently at Robotics.

Screw the rule I made I've always got time for my favorite rp (and the reason I made a DC forums account in the first place, so I have you to thank for meeting Esko and Dash and all my other DC friends) I'll make a completely new character with less gary-stu-ness (that is not a word.) in a while, prolly when the quarter ends in like 2 weeks if the timeskip hasn't happened yet. If it does, I won't be able to jump in until October 4th because that's the day after the Vex comp and I'm pretty sure that I won't have to be frequently at Robotics.

Edited out the eye-sore small font.

Seriously, that's a really annoying thing. dry.gif

I'm also currently waiting for the reset-skip to jump in. laugh.gif

Edited by Ælex

Edited out the eye-sore small font.

Seriously, that's a really annoying thing. dry.gif

I'm also currently waiting for the reset-skip to jump in. laugh.gif

I'm doing it on purpose tho.

user posted image Edited by Ælex

I'm really stuck... but it would help if you guys threw suggestions at me or answered my question of what location you'd prefer.

I actually did write something long for Crusher to start with but I didn't like it. I'll probably edit it a bit before I decide to start over.

Is it bad that I feel Irah and Tulvir could be friends? |D

Nope. X)

Hm....a year time-skip sounds good. Seldash could be more of an adult (physically) and either Tulvir could have wings or start growing them? I never fully decided of he was a hatchling or mature.

Pretty sure you put him down as a wingless hatchling but a year is plenty of time to get wings.

Edited by Booo