sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I can't really do anything right now. Artemis told Rimaline to stay, and Rimaline isn't really the type of hatchling to disobey, especially when she wants to impress Artemis. :/

No one else? Guess it's my turn then.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone unhappy with what's going on currently? I'm trying to think of ways we could maybe spice up the story since we're slowing down again (which I'm assuming is due to lack of interest).

Sorry for absence. I've felt so sick these past few days I can hardly think.

It pains me seeing this so stuck in place.

Might I suggest a long timeskip so that you guys can do a mini-reboot?

Brotato and Esko, didn't you both say you were going to post something?

Edit: That might soon be necessary Ælex, but I don't know if right now is a good time. I hope to get better soon and post in the next couple of days, then wait for the others to finish what their doing before deciding to do a timeskip (again).

Edited by Booo

Bro's still asleep. I will nudge him to post.

I'M HERE, I'M HERE!!!

I'll post, just later today. I need to do a little catching up first. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

I'M HERE, I'M HERE!!!

I'll post, just later today. I need to do a little catching up first. xd.png

Post, or I'll hog the bandwidth again until you do. (ツ)

I did post....just as Tulvir though, since I had no idea what to do for Vronti Seldash haha

Aaaargh I'm drawing such a blank!!!

And big bro is actually doing what he said he would! D:<

Edited by Brotato

Aaaargh I'm drawing such a blank!!!

And big bro is actually doing what he said he would! D:<

user posted image

xd.png I'm feeling a lot better today so I'm posting later even if you don't Bro. I also might have an idea for Irah and Seldash...

xd.png I'm feeling a lot better today so I'm posting later even if you don't Bro. I also might have an idea for Irah and Seldash...

Tell me your idea

Please

Tell me your idea

Please

Irah is curious about him but she's unsure about approaching him directly. So if Seldash is asleep and Irah is bored well then....Irah has lots of rocks to throw. tongue.gif

The timeskips don't seem to be working. Maybe we can do a bigger timeskip where we actually change location.

This is sort of why I asked if anyone was unhappy with what's going on. The timeskips work for a while but then activity sorta peters outs soon after.

Edited by Booo

Well I was going to post as Irah but the state of the RP got me discouraged.

Irah is curious about him but she's unsure about approaching him directly. So if Seldash is asleep and Irah is bored well then....Irah has lots of rocks to throw. tongue.gif

So Irah is going to pelt rocks at Seldash?

Sounds cool

Everyone, I have an announcement.

My brother, the one you refer to as "Brotato" was hospitalized yesterday.

After struggling with severe abdominal pain for a short while, it was discovered that he has appendicitis. Thankfully, the operation went smoothly, and he is currently in recovery. He'll be fine.

He asked me to inform you this, and that in light of his absence, you are free to disregard his character and proceed as if he weren't there. In the event that you wish to refuse to do so, he has asked me to take over Symaro for him.

I personally don't mind, but I'd just like to hear which you'd prefer.

Edited by Ælex

Everyone, I have an announcement.

My brother, the one you refer to as "Brotato" was hospitalized yesterday.

After struggling with severe abdominal pain for a short while, it was discovered that he has appendicitis. Thankfully, the operation went smoothly, and he is currently in recovery. He'll be fine.

He asked me to inform you this, and that in light of his absence, you are free to disregard his character and proceed as if he weren't there. In the event that you wish to refuse to do so, he has asked me to take over Symaro for him.

I personally don't mind, but I'd just like to hear which you'd prefer.

Oh, no! That's scary. I'm glad to hear that he will be alright.

I'm fine with you taking over his character or anything else. He can also feel free to jump back in once he's feeling better (if he wants to...)

Glad it went well for him. I know it was thanks to a friend that my appendix did not kill me. Had just turned 5, on the day of.

As for RP'ing, ETA still a unknown sadly, though the numbness has slowly left, the nerves are starting to fire again.

Thanks for letting us know Ælex, I was worried for a moment. You can go ahead and RP Symaro and I'll try to get back in the groove again.

So Irah is going to pelt rocks at Seldash?

Sounds cool

Ha! xd.png Thanks for the boost.

So here's what the RP looks like right now...

• Zeditha said she's not coming back
  • Dream is active but rarely posts
  • Brotato and LLD are absent (but LLD is probably reading this)
  • Mouse hasn't returned from her break.
And I don't know why the rest of you aren't posting (except Lily).

I'll try to get in touch with rainface about opening the RP to new players and maybe we should have another timeskip + start in a new location.

This injury is taking forever to heal and the docs say they can't do scans due to other people denying my claim of it being a work place incident ugh.

But I'm still alive and lurkin

If Hatchlings dies then I'm going to consider joining Radiant Prophecy. Still not sure why no one is posting (not directed at you, LLD) but I'm hoping things go back to normal once Brotato comes back.

Also just throwing this out there but Lunar Heralds wouldn't make sense in this RP since it's been around long before Valkemare lore was established. No gold or blue moon, just the one. smile.gif