sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Username: SeriatheDragoness

Name: Seria

Type/Breed: The Spirit Dragon of Light

Power: Since Seria is a spirit dragon, she is able to harness the powers of convexity and spirit. Also, she was born with the ability to use Fire and Air

Personality: Seria is very kind once you get to know her. She can be very brash and brute at times, and it is very rare to see her sad or even cry for that matter. She has a thick skin, but with a soft heart.

Appearance: Seria is white, with blue markings and navy blue hair(see forum sig) she wears a blue helmet which she forged from her eggshell when she was born. It is a magical object and grows as she grows.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: She was born along with her sister, Zanna and she was prophesied to fight her to the death.... okay her backstory is REALLY long and I might post it in a separate thread to like prevent spam.

Extrauser posted image

Hai SeriatheDragoness! I'll be your approver for today.

Firstly, as kiyye has already stated, this is a DC RP, so we use DC dragons. Don't panic! There's probably a dragon design that looks similar to your character already; just pick a breed that looks best and put down the differences that make your character different from a regular dragon breed.

Second. You'll have to change your powers. The most powerful characters there is (Evil Crusher, if I'm not wrong) is usually the bad guys, and even then not that powerful. Remember, with such power comes responsibility, and think realistically. For example, your character has telekinesis. Which would you feel more tired after lifting, a ball of cotton or a block of steel? Apply that to all sorts of powers, there has to be a balance or there wouldn't be an RP at all.

Fix your form and I'll take a look again later. :3

Off-topic: Nice OC you've got there! However, her body seems a tad to short and blocky, and the arm facing us (her left) has too large a paw. It makes the dragon look disproportionate.

Username: Zeke1479

Name: Velocia Energy

Type/Breed: Whiptail

Power: She's incredibly fast, to the point of being faster than most other Whiptails and claiming that she is the fastest Whiptail alive and ever. Besides that, nothing too special.

Personality: Velocia is, fitting to her name, a very energetic a carefree individual. She tends to be more into the heat of the moment than she should be. She does know how to be calm at times though. She tends to huff when things go from fine to annoying

Appearance: She has red stripes instead of blue and has a scar from her mid body to the beginning of her tail.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: She was born to a loving Whiptail and Red Dragon. She was raised well and had a nice life. She had a constant drive for adventure, thrill, and speed. As she left her family, she seeked more adventure and soon came across someone she hadn't seen in a long while. It was Pygmy she knew named Mice. The 2 quickly became a dynamic duo as the 2 explored the world. While Mice was have plans of his pack, she just raced around and around.

Extra: Nothing

Name: Mice Flare

Type/Breed: Pygmy

Power: He doesn't truly have many powers. He moreso relies on his cunning than anything. His short size does grant him great powers of maneuver in certain areas.

Personality: He hates being insulted about his short height and tends to smack the insulter with his tail. He tends to be quite cunning and stealthy, but is generally a nice guy. He can go quite on the overconfident side when he has a plan on and can go quite far with it, to the point of craziness. He had quite a temper at times, but it's never to harsh. Truthfully, he's a nice guy, just a bit hotheaded at times.

Appearance: He's only about the size of a kitten, so he tends to be mocked about that. He, strangely enough, has three green stripes going across the right of his body and four smaller red stripes on his left wing.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: He had an uprising like an usual Pygmy. While he did get mocked for his less than great height, nothing truly happened until he left his parents behind. Then he encountered a familiar face from his childhood, Velocia, and the 2 became friends and later on travelers with one another. Mice has been the sort of brains of the group while Velocia was the brawn. He personally has plans of starting a group of dragons known as Chapter Wings with him as Chief and Velocia as second-in-command. So far, it hasn't hit off that well.

Extra: Nothing!

Name: Levia Aqua

Type/Breed: Blusang Lindwurm

Power: She is quite a good swimmer and has managed to have a slight control over water. It isn't anything major as she can mostly only makes small spouts and bubbles.

Personality: She tends to be on the naive side and can sometimes have her curiosity get the better of her. She can be quite nervous at times and tends to try and stay away from older dragons, usually to her parents orders. She can be antisocial at times do to her lack of friends thanks to the constant moving, but as you get to know her she opens up much more.

Appearance: She has purple spots all over her body, strangely enough. It makes her easier to see at times, but not by much.

Age/Stage: Hatchling

History: She was born at what it is now three years ago. She lives peacefully with her parents. However, to keep her safe, they continued to move. They keep fearing that something bad will happen to them all because of the current events in the world they live in. Things are not going to truly prepare them for what happens......

Extra: I have a present for you. It's a little gift called.......~NOTHING!~

I plan on introducing the last one later. I just wanted to get her app over with though.

From what I can tell it all looks good to me smile.gif

Approved

I'm having trouble remembering if you only need one approver or not so for now just sit tight till another one approves of your sheets.

Alrighty then. *whistles Still Waiting by Sum 41*

If LLD says it's fine, then it's fine. :3

Username: davinhadaway2

Name: Atria

Type/Breed: Blue Nebula

Power: Heightened Senses, mostly sight.

Personality: Is very feisty, and can sometimes be considered rude. She doesn't take no for an answer, and refuses to be very obediant about anything. At times, she can drift off into her own world, and during those times is often hard to talk to, or to get her attention at all. She's very intelligent, and spends a lot of time looking at the sky, her heightened sight making it easy for her to see stars.

Appearance: Is a deep blue color on the parts that are nebulaeic. You can tell her apart from others from three 'stars' just below her left eye that form a equiladeral triangle, and the tip of her tail, which is completely blue.

Age/Stage: just turned 30, so Matured Hatchling.

History: Atria doesn't know who her parents are. She hatched alone in a cave close to the stars, deep in a forest. She spend her first five years there, growning on her own, before she ventured away from her hatching place, to meet other dragons.

Extra: I'll edit if I think of anything.

user posted image

Username: davinhadaway2

Name: Atria

Type/Breed: Blue Nebula

Power: Heightened Senses, mostly sight.

Personality: Is very feisty, and can sometimes be considered rude. She doesn't take no for an answer, and refuses to be very obediant about anything. At times, she can drift off into her own world, and during those times is often hard to talk to, or to get her attention at all. She's very intelligent, and spends a lot of time looking at the sky, her heightened sight making it easy for her to see stars.

Appearance: Is a deep blue color on the parts that are nebulaeic. You can tell her apart from others from three 'stars' just below her left eye that form a equiladeral triangle, and the tip of her tail, which is completely blue.

Age/Stage: just turned 30, so Matured Hatchling.

History: Atria doesn't know who her parents are. She hatched alone in a cave close to the stars, deep in a forest. She spend her first five years there, growning on her own, before she ventured away from her hatching place, to meet other dragons.

Extra: I'll edit if I think of anything.

user posted image

user posted image

Username: Emeelia

Name: Xeryo

Type/Breed: Nocturne dragon

Power: slight regeneration when petrified

Personality: Xeryo keeps mostly to himself. He is serious and doesn't know how to take a joke, and is very self-assertive and brave, and may even be called arrogant, but although he is prideful, he rarely overestimates his own ability, and doesn't usually show-off on purpose. But he is very very patient, along with being obstinate and quick-tempered. He is also quite forgiving once his anger has calmed. And maturity comes with age...

Appearance: Typical, but with roughly-shaped X scar on his muzzle from a tangle with some wildcats. Oh, they better watch out in 50 or so years when he's grown up... Also, he has a slight, nearly unnoticeable dark scar on his tail from a tangle with... a tree. He had carelessly let a sharp twig cut him when passing by, and the splinter left a scar. It's embarrassing, so if anyone asks, he's not talking about it. He plans to especially not tell his future mate. "Discoloration" is the excuse.

Age/Stage: 23 years

History: In his egg, he was physically ready to hatch for a long long time. But he could tell that the time wasn't right; the adult were dying all around him! So he waited some more. When he heard other eggs hatching, he still didn't deign to come out. After all, the temperature wasn't quite right, but his egg was quite cozy. So he stayed a little longer. Then, when he sensed no noise around him, he felt it was not time, definitely not, because the environment was unsuitable! ...Besides, he didn't want to hatch by himself and find out that everyone else was gone because the environment was unsuitable.

So it was a very long time before Xeryo decided to hatch because he was cramped, as he did not want to wake up to danger, to overcrowding, to abandonment, or the discomfort of a chilly cave floor! ...He managed to avoid all but the last, but he turned out alright, and found he didn't really mind the cold floor.

Xeryo stayed inside the cave for an hour before going out to try out the sun. He was quite surprised to find that he was suddenly content... and then forced to stay motionless by the petrifying of his skin cells, which he could resist only with great difficulty and little result. So he decided to stay and soak up the warmth of the sun and sleep because it was warm, and it was daytime, and light meant sleep... until the sun set and Xeryo realized that, congratulations, he was petrified for the first time! A great accomplishment and landmark in the life of a Nocturne dragon, and petrification would still take a long time to get used to. Well, that was nice.

But it's also nice to be moving again! He stretched and then trotted into the night, searching for some prey to begin hunting. He caught his first prey... the next night, not that night.

Anyway, years passed pretty eventfully, as it's pretty hard for life not to, but I've written just... the beginning.

Edited by Emeelia

Username: Emeelia

Name: Xeryo

Type/Breed: Nocturne dragon

Power: slight regeneration when petrified

Personality: Xeryo keeps mostly to himself. He is serious and doesn't know how to take a joke, and is very self-assertive and brave, and may even be called arrogant, but although he is prideful, he rarely overestimates his own ability, and doesn't usually show-off on purpose. But he is very very patient, along with being obstinate and quick-tempered. He is also quite forgiving once his anger has calmed. And maturity comes with age...

Appearance: Typical, but with roughly-shaped X scar on his muzzle from a tangle with some wildcats. Oh, they better watch out in 50 or so years when he's grown up... Also, he has a slight, nearly unnoticeable dark scar on his tail from a tangle with... a tree. He had carelessly let a sharp twig cut him when passing by, and the splinter left a scar. It's embarrassing, so if anyone asks, he's not talking about it. He plans to especially not tell his future mate. "Discoloration" is the excuse.

Age/Stage: 23 years

History: In his egg, he was physically ready to hatch for a long long time. But he could tell that the time wasn't right; the adult were dying all around him! So he waited some more. When he heard other eggs hatching, he still didn't deign to come out. After all, the temperature wasn't quite right, but his egg was quite cozy. So he stayed a little longer. Then, when he sensed no noise around him, he felt it was not time, definitely not, because the environment was unsuitable! ...Besides, he didn't want to hatch by himself and find out that everyone else was gone because the environment was unsuitable.

So it was a very long time before Xeryo decided to hatch because he was cramped, as he did not want to wake up to danger, to overcrowding, to abandonment, or the discomfort of a chilly cave floor! ...He managed to avoid all but the last, but he turned out alright, and found he didn't really mind the cold floor.

Xeryo stayed inside the cave for an hour before going out to try out the sun. He was quite surprised to find that he was suddenly content... and then forced to stay motionless by the petrifying of his skin cells, which he could resist only with great difficulty and little result. So he decided to stay and soak up the warmth of the sun and sleep because it was warm, and it was daytime, and light meant sleep... until the sun set and Xeryo realized that, congratulations, he was petrified for the first time! A great accomplishment and landmark in the life of a Nocturne dragon, and petrification would still take a long time to get used to. Well, that was nice.

But it's also nice to be moving again! He stretched and then trotted into the night, searching for some prey to begin hunting. He caught his first prey... the next night, not that night.

Anyway, years passed pretty eventfully, as it's pretty hard for life not to, but I've written just... the beginning.

user posted image

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Daylight

Type/Breed: Daydream dragon

Power: The power to put people in a fantasy when it's daytime for two hours and can snap them out before then if needed, but she hardly uses it

Personality: She is sweet caring and has her head stuck in the clouds. The only thing is she can be shy and ignore you. When you become her friend she can be very clingy.

Appearance: Like a daydream dragon but she has purple wings that can change color depending on her mood.

Age/Stage: 2

History: She hatched after all her brothers and sisters so her parents thought she was dead they left her and that's when she decided she would join the hatchlings!.

Extra: She wants a 'mom'.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Hey there! I`m thinking of joining this RP. I`ve tried RPing before and it didn't go so well but I would like to try again. smile.gif Before I fill out a form I have a few questions.

What's going on currently? Are the dragons still stuck in a cave?

Can I start as an egg?

Anything else I should know?

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Daylight

Type/Breed: Daydream dragon

Power: The power to put people in a fantasy

Personality: She is sweet caring and has her head stuck in the clouds. The only thing is she can be shy and ignore you. When you become her friend she can be very clingy.

Appearance: Like a daydream dragon but she has purple wings that can change color depending on her mood.

Age/Stage: 2

History: She hatched after all her brothers and sisters so her parents thought she was dead they left her and that's when she decided she would join the hatchlings!.

Extra: She wants a 'mom'.

While the rest of the sheet looks alright, could you please explain her power in more detail. What's the time she can maintain this? Is there a chance of this backfiring? Ect

Hey there! I`m thinking of joining this RP. I`ve tried RPing before and it didn't go so well but I would like to try again. smile.gif Before I fill out a form I have a few questions.

What's going on currently? Are the dragons still stuck in a cave?

Can I start as an egg?

Anything else I should know?

Long time no see, hey there Boo hows it going?

One group is another seems to be forming out side as the main trys to get out of the tunnels. And Evil Crusher is at his home with his newest minions and stuff. Sure you could start off as an egg though dunnu how much you'll be able to post till ya hatch lol.

I'm doing well, thanks for the update LLD. I read the last 10 pages so I think I have a better understanding. There are two Crusher's right? and you're using the DC map? Edited by Booo

Yeppers, long story with the Crushers. Story in a but shell, one went good, the other got shoved into there universe from his own.

And yeppers where using thee DC map from the looks of it.

Generally yes, I'm willing to do a zoom in on where we are if LLD can remember how it looks like. xd.png

So sorry, I have projects going on, so I haven't got time to update the OP.

Oh, welcome back Booo (: I don't believe we have met, have we? If so, it must've been brief... Anyway, I'm glad to see so many people are joining/rejoining. Its great for the roleplay!

No we haven't, but it's nice to meet a new batch of RPers. I'll submit my form once I get rid of some clutter, also haven't decided on a dragon. dry.gif

Here it is! I put "Newly hatched" but she'll be an egg in the beginning.

Username: Booo

Name: Irah (means "watchful")

Type/Breed: Red Copper

Power: She can be pretty stealthy but she hasn't perfected it yet.

Personality: As a hatchling Irah rarely experienced a normal childhood, having to always flee from her clan's pursuer and—being one of the older hatchlings— she was expected to be a leader every now and then. Her way of coping is trying to retain her innocence, playing with dragons of all ages whenever possible. She also sometimes watches and protects other creatures which exemplifies her respect for the land and it's inhabitants.

As she grows older her child-like curiosity declines but she still seeks out adventure on occasion. Her calm demeanor and engaging nature often results in hatchlings enjoying her company while other dragons around her age tend to see her as a know-it-all and a bit rebellious. She believes it's important to protect the younger generation and will go out of her way to please those who have earned her highest devotion. However, this usually leads her to care too much for others and unable to meet her own needs.

Appearance: user posted image Your typical Red/Rainbow Copper with curved horns and spiked neck and tail. The rainbow effect her scales give off is especially visible when light hits them, otherwise she just appears a shiny red with a few green or brown patches. Also her wings have just begun to grow so they're not big enough to fly with yet. Her eyes are cobalt blue.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: Her mother was killed by humans leaving Irah (who hadn't hatched) abandoned in the forest. Luckily it wasn't long till her egg was spotted glowing red in the moonlight by someone who was willing to take her under their wing.

Extra: I'll probably add more to this as the story continues.

Edited by Booo

username: jamjam555

name: leigh

type/breed: golden wyvern

Power: she turns invisible and their is no time limit. first finds she has the power right after she was born. when her dad tried to kill her. she can make her bright golden hide shine. When it shines it blinds any thing looking at her.

personality: leigh loves action and is a thrill seeker. she is not very social because she doesn't really meet any other dragons. She has a lot of patience and can control her anger well. but when you make her mad you should run because this is a fight your probably not going to win. stealth and

apperence: looks like a golden wyvern only she has blue claws

age/stage: just hatched

history: leigh found out she could make her hide shine like the sun. The problem was she blinded her little brother! her dad was so furious he tried to kill her. Thats when she found out she could turn invisible. Scared for her life she ran. a few days later she found a group of hatchlings and joined their group.

Ok for those in the group with my chars, I'm going to time skip so our chars are at the surface tomorrow morning seeing as Dreams poofed.

Jam? Your going to need to have power limits on your character for everyone else, and how does she make her hide shine? Sun light reflecting?

Did I post my Application in the wrong thread? Oops biggrin.gif

Username: YOGSCAST_Dragon

Name: Tamashi No Heiwa (Tamashi for short)

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Power: To know if she's in danger

Personality: Very caring, but also fragile and easy to scare.

Appearance: Pretty much the same, except the white is gold.

Age/Stage: Just Hatched, close to death

History: A Hunter found the egg and smashed it to the ground not far from the others, forcing it.

Extra:

Is there enough members? I saw it desperately needed members, but that might be old, so...

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

Soul piece? I'm not familer with that DC breed of dragon.

As for the ability, could you explain it a bit more?

Other then that, its looking alright.