sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

So before I pop my chars in, whats the current plot like and where are some of the chars?

Basically all the good characters are inside a tunnel with a collapsed entrance that leads to a cave. Crusher's evil twin(?) and my character Venus are above the entrance talking. Evil crusher basically wants to have fun messing around with and eventually (supposedly) killing all the good guys. Characters you should know about: Sky, a skywing hatchie who gets scared easily. Crusher, a magi, and evil crusher, a vampire. Ren, a female black who is sorta the leader. Stoneza, a stone dragon. Sour, a waterhorse who's parents were killed. Glower, a BBW who knows Sour (calls him sparkle). There's also Artemis, who i'm pretty sure is a green shimmer, who is fun loving and curious. Amber, a sunsong who doesn't speak but is telepathic. Venus, a pretentious blusang who will be on the evil side once she is finished talking with evil crusher.

Correct me if I'm wrong or missed anybody xd.png

Edited by kiyye

Yes, exactly

user posted image

Updating the OP... Completed!

Edited by sharlykng

Username: FlyingDragona

Name: Noki Bay

Type/Breed: Silver Shimmer-scale

Power: No power, just very fast and strong. She is fragile, however.

Personality: Sweet and kind, but will get very angry if a male dragon hits on her. Very protective of eggs and hatchlings.

Appearance: She has a scar near her tail from a fight with a Cavern Lurker. The surrounding scales are tarnished.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: She was given from an unknown clan to another clan of dragons, but she ran away.

Extra: She prefers to be called Noki.

Name: Solabel

Type/Breed: Sunrise

Power: He can fly for much longer and much higher than other hatchlings.

Personality: He's usually tense, and not very trusting, but if you manage to get him to open up, he is a funny and reliable dragon.

Appearance: His wings are larger than normal.

Age/Stage: Frozen Mature Hatchling

History: His parents had vanished, leaving him alone. A Seasonal raised him until a Magi cast a spell on him to stop him from aging.

Extra: He is afraid of Olive dragons, oddly enough.

Edited by FlyingDragona

Name: flame

Type/Breed:FIRE!!!!

Power: EGG APOCALYPSE(when the dragon thinks he's in danger,he turns into a egg)

Personality:delf-defensive,honest,kind

Appearance: red sacales,blue eyes,tail club,egg shell that blends win with the envionment

Age/Stage: egg(about to hatch)

there,is this good?

Name: Noki Bay

Type/Breed:  Silver Shimmer-scale

Power: No power, just very fast and strong. She is fragile, however.

Personality: Sweet and kind, but will get very angry if a male dragon hits on her. Very protective of eggs and hatchlings.

Appearance: She has a scar near her tail from a fight with a Cavern Lurker. The surrounding scales are tarnished.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: She was given from an unknown clan to another clan of dragons, but she ran away.

Extra: She prefers to be called Noki.

Name: Solabel

Type/Breed:  Sunrise

Power: He can fly for much longer and much higher than other hatchlings.

Personality: He's usually tense, and not very trusting, but if you manage to get him to open up, he is a funny and reliable dragon.

Appearance: His wings are larger than normal.

Age/Stage: Frozen Mature Hatchling

History: His parents had vanished, leaving him alone. A Seasonal raised him until a Magi cast a spell on him to stop him from aging.

Extra: He is afraid of Olive dragons, oddly enough.

user posted image

Name: flame

Type/Breed:FIRE!!!!

Power: EGG APOCALYPSE(when the dragon thinks he's in danger,he turns into a egg)

Personality:delf-defensive,honest,kind

Appearance: red sacales,blue eyes,tail club,egg shell that blends win with the envionment

Age/Stage: egg(about to hatch)

I'm not sure about this, better let rainface look at it. On another note, you form seems a little funny; I think you're not using the correct form. Use this one, I'll bold the parts that your form is missing.

Username: <your forum name>

Name: <character name>

Type/Breed:  <what kind of DC dragon?>

Power: <what superpower it wields>

Personality: <what is it like?>

Appearance: <how does it look like from the average breed?>

Age/Stage: <refer below the forms :3 >

History: <how did it come about?>

Extra: <anything else you might want us to know biggrin.gif >

Guys, you realize the map's missing from the OP? We need a new one... Ideas?

Edited by sharlykng

Username: kirstenhow

Name: Erna

(Nordic for healthy, hearty, or hale)

Type/Breed: Neglected

(sad that I lost this when my old account got hacked... ;.; oh well)

Power: Healer, Death call (only on a full orange moon can she see spirits of those passed on, she was near death once and so she can now see death.)

Personality: She is very calm, happy, and in all tries not to scare other hatchlings away. She really just wants friends and those seeing past her looks will have gained a helpful friend.

Appearance: She is sickly green though has a tint of her former colors of being white.

Age/Stage: Young Adult

History: She was actually touched by a human though thrown away, her parents ignored her cries and soon they left her to die. She didn't know much of this since she hadn't hatched yet but in all when she did others told her of this though she didn't seem to either know what it was they meant or she just didn't care. She now is much happier and healthier despite being called "a neglected" she is unfortunately infertile but she will take in abandons due to her own experience as being one.

Extra: She's not just some sob story she's IRONY and hopefully the "death call" will be accepted, it shouldn't be to OP since it only happens on orange moons *meaning storms nearby* even so she can't talk to them or communicate only see them faintly

Image:

user posted image

((sorry for before...))

Alright you know what. I think im going to try to get back into this. Anyone want to get up to speed?

((I remember it, but not fondly. I feel like whacking their heads; I mean, how hard it is to just spend less than a minute to say, "Hey guys, I won't be posting for blahblahblah."? Let's take this to the OoC Thread to discuss how to continue the RP then.))

True I know what you mean, but apparently its impossible for most to do that...... dunnu why but yeah.

I know the feeling...it's so annoying. dry.gif

Anyway, yeah, I think I'll have Sky do that. But what about my other two characters? I don't want them to be in limbo.

I hate it when people disappear...

Ditto, Um..... dang.... Good Crushers limbed badly with out Rain and it would be hard to get him out...... I dunnu how to get all the others out that would still be active......

Second though Maybe I do, cave in. The cave separates the characters, all the active ones end up on one side and inactive on the other No one dies its just to provide a reason to unlimbo everything.

I gtg for school but once I have the time (some point today for sure) I'll be around to post, if the cave in has not happened by the time I get on next to post I'll do the cave in for our characters.

Okay then, I'll do the cave-in. :3 Active characters, jump to the right! ...Unless you want to be with the inactive ones. X3 Edited by Dream_Dragon

Because rainface has vanished into thin air, I hereby declare everyone who applied to this RP and is still stalking around here somewhere, APPROVED!

user posted image

Guys, you realize the map's missing from the OP? We need a new one... Ideas?

Was reading the old posts for fun and noticed this.

Yeah, to be honest, I was pretty sure that I'd seen the map before. Right before it vanished into thin air, like a fart in the wind. Okay, I was quoting something from some movie which name I can't remember. xd.png But really, it would help to have a map.

Why did I even bring this up? Rainface disappeared, anyway.

I didn't think to keep the map in my own account, it was ArchioLuko's, I think he was cleaning his photo account. I can't really remember how it looked like, but I think I can do one, albeit a simple one.

Copied the map from the game homepage.

user posted image

With color:

user posted image

Where would you like me to zoom in on? Feel free to edit the map and put and X or whatever xd.png.

Edited by sharlykng

ALRIGHT THIS TIME I'M SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's summer beak, I have plenty of time, I WILL GET BACK INTO THIS RP!

I just need to know plot, and how I can pop my chars in and I will be back in!

*Deep breath*

Good guys are in cave, one of the hatchlings found a way out and got lost, other two hatchlings are in the said pathway out (too small for the adults to go through), lost hatchling bumps into one bad guy, other bad guy lurking around.

I didn't think to keep the map in my own account, it was ArchioLuko's, I think he was cleaning his photo account. I can't really remember how it looked like, but I think I can do one, albeit a simple one.

Copied the map from the game homepage.

user posted image

With color:

user posted image

Where would you like me to zoom in on? Feel free to edit the map and put and X or whatever xd.png.

Looks good to me

Username: DR4GONLOV3

Name: Kryssi

Type/Breed: Ice

Power: Unusually strong ice magic, though she can barely control it at all.

Personality: Very giggly and sweet, and the nicest hatchling around. biggrin.gif

Appearance: She's extremely pretty.

Age/Stage: Hatchling

History: Kryssi was blown towards the other hatchlings by a blizzard she accidentally created. The others helped her stop it, and they became friends! :3

Extra: Nope. smile.gif

I hope this is a good character!

Uggghhhhh. Sorry for disappearing. It seems as though my computer loves to break down on me whenever I rejoin this rp. My computer is still broken, but I have this tablet for now. Hopefully soon I will get someone to fix it.

Looks good to me

We don;t need a zoom in version? I can do some of those, I think. You have an artist here~ xd.png

I think it would be better if the territories were marked. Maybe we could give them names, like Sandy Valley for the brown patch of land, Mystic Land for purple, Water Works for blue, y'know? Just a suggestion.

You're amazing. I can't even draw a simple blob of land. wacko.gif

Okay yay! I'll join this RP! This seems really fun and I'd love to join! biggrin.gif

Username: SeriatheDragoness

Name: Seria

Type/Breed: The Spirit Dragon of Light

Power: Since Seria is a spirit dragon, she is able to harness the powers of convexity and spirit. Also, she was born with the ability to use Fire and Air

Personality: Seria is very kind once you get to know her. She can be very brash and brute at times, and it is very rare to see her sad or even cry for that matter. She has a thick skin, but with a soft heart.

Appearance: Seria is white, with blue markings and navy blue hair(see forum sig) she wears a blue helmet which she forged from her eggshell when she was born. It is a magical object and grows as she grows.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: She was born along with her sister, Zanna and she was prophesied to fight her to the death.... okay her backstory is REALLY long and I might post it in a separate thread to like prevent spam.

Extrauser posted image

lol sorry if it is so big, i posted it on my dA account so ya -.-" sorry for the spam lol

Okay yay! I'll join this RP! This seems really fun and I'd love to join! biggrin.gif

Username: SeriatheDragoness

Name: Seria

Type/Breed: The Spirit Dragon of Light

Power: Since Seria is a spirit dragon, she is able to harness the powers of convexity and spirit. Also, she was born with the ability to use Fire and Air

Personality: Seria is very kind once you get to know her. She can be very brash and brute at times, and it is very rare to see her sad or even cry for that matter. She has a thick skin, but with a soft heart.

Appearance: Seria is white, with blue markings and navy blue hair(see forum sig) she wears a blue helmet which she forged from her eggshell when she was born. It is a magical object and grows as she grows.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: She was born along with her sister, Zanna and she was prophesied to fight her to the death.... okay her backstory is REALLY long and I might post it in a separate thread to like prevent spam.

Extrauser posted image

lol sorry if it is so big, i posted it on my dA account so ya -.-" sorry for the spam lol

Well I'm not an approver, but I'm pretty sure you have to be a dragon from dragon cave >.>; Correct me if I'm wrong! Also sorry if this is obnoxious. I really like your OC though @u@