sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Hmm, good point.

Username: Dream_Dragon

Name: Sour Sparkle

Type/Breed: Water Horse user posted image

Power: He can control water, from making little waves of water to summoning a tsunami but for something as major as a tsunami he can only control for short moments so he must be careful with where he uses his power or it could end up on a place where he doesn't want it to be. He can blend in with the water most of the time but there are occasions when he is given away by the bits of gelatinous goo on him.

Personality: Sour Sparkle is a fun-loving, playful Water Horse. He doesn't enjoy being on land much but he does that sometimes so that he will at least know how to half-hop, half-run away from enemies that chase him out of the water. He loves paddling in the water and catching fish. Although playful, he knows when it's time to be serious and has a hot temper. He can be quite sensitive.

Appearance: Just the same as every other Water Horse dragon.

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

History: He used to be the only child hatchling in a happy Water Horse dragon family. When he finally matured, his parents allowed him to venture further than he's usually allowed in honour of his maturing since he had waited for SO LONG to grow his wings. While venturing, he heard a bloodcurling scream from where his parents were. He hurried back quickly but he was too late. They had bled to death. Sour Sparkle had to bury them underwater but it was a long process. After that, he moved away from the stream that had been their home and found a vacant cave, with small waterfalls inside. He has been living there ever since and he still wonders why anyone would want to attack, no, torture his parents. He has vowed revenge upon the one who had killed his parent, whoever he or she was.

Extra: He rarely uses his power unless there are enemies. If he does do it when there aren't enemies around, that's just for practising. In a conversation, he always avoids the subject of family.

Is that okay?

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Lol, I think you joined many months ago before?

Approved!

@Dream_Dragon: Evil Crusher is a vampire. Crusher was originally created as a vampire 'cause we needed some bad guys, and LLD took it from there, he's evolved in such a way that it's got its own role in the RP. xd.png

Updating the OP... Completed!

Yeah, I think I did too, but it's been so long I don't remember anything xd.png

Please answer, little lost dragon. :3

Sorry about the delay,

Good Crusher was evil Crusher but he went good.

The current Evil Crusher is a vamp with bone platting a hardened bladed tail (3 prings from the vamp side and altered from his time with the humans) that stole the power of a GoN. As a result I'm posing sever restraints on him to make sure he does not go lifting a huge rock or something to squish everyone to dragon pancake mix lol.

Long story short, Evil Crusher, Good Crushers counter part, was voted back into the RP to give it a conflict to give it action. And it went from there, while I'm typing about him, don't enter a fight with him unless ya want your char injured.

(P.S: I still maintain he has a weakness, its just not really in combat at all.)

Yes he can be. I can think of a few methods of killing him. But I won't say them though. He does have a weakness but fighting him won't get you close to it at all.

When he is fighting, remember he's a skilled claw to claw fighter along with the powers of a GoN on his side, combat is futile against him even if you try to put rules down. He'll just use said rules as weak points for him to exploit. Only time he will stick to a deal is if he sees minimal chance of it putting him in a bad spot. And maintains or improves his chances (like he needs more though) of surviving at what he does.

Again, he does have a weakness, its just not in combat. Though I'm wondering if anyone from when Good Crusher became good paid attention to why he went good.

Can I change part of amber's power? I would like her to also be able to convey HER emotions to other dragons.

Uhm, I'm not sure...? Ask rainface. xd.png

Oh, I just realised I've been added to the Active Players list. Yippee! By the way, Sour Sparkle is a Matured Hatchling, not just a hatchling. happy.gif And Sky Shiner is Newly Hatched. Or are they just the same? I was following the forms. Edited by Dream_Dragon

The first post states the very basic ones, the second ones contain a little more info.

Name: flame

Type/Breed:FIRE!!!!

Power: EGG APOCALYPSE(when the dragon thinks he's in danger,he turns into a egg,and when he dies he is reborn as a egg at the nearest safe spot)

Personality:delf-defensive,honest,kind

Appearance: red sacales,blue eyes,tail club,egg shell that blends win with the envionment

Age/Stage: egg

Name: flame

Type/Breed:FIRE!!!!

Power: EGG APOCALYPSE(when the dragon thinks he's in danger,he turns into a egg,and when he dies he is reborn as a egg at the nearest safe spot)

Personality:delf-defensive,honest,kind

Appearance: red sacales,blue eyes,tail club,egg shell that blends win with the envionment

Age/Stage: egg

Okay! Let's look at your form now...

First order of business: There's no such DC breed as 'Fire'. We have Red dragons, Royal Crimsons... Choose one that suits your character most from this link (click here).

Secondly, I'm not exactly sure if that power's suitable for this RP, might want to check with rainface about that (she's the creator of this RP).

@Dream_Dragon: You're welcome! It's fine to ask questions; he who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. tongue.gif

Well, what do you know, I checked just now and Red dragons used to have a nickname, which was "Fire dragons". xd.png And they breath fire. laugh.gif

@sharlykng Okay. :3 I have another question for you then. happy.gif Is it okay for me to use "<>" instead of double parantheses in OOC messages? I didn't ask this earlier because nobody seemed to mind but I thought I should make sure now.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Well, what do you know, I checked just now and Red dragons used to have a nickname, which was "Fire dragons". xd.png And they breath fire. laugh.gif

@sharlykng Okay. :3 I have another question for you then. happy.gif Is it okay for me to use "<>" instead of double parantheses in OOC messages? I didn't ask this earlier because nobody seemed to mind but I thought I should make sure now.

@danwar123: You'd have to edit your form first smile.gif

@Dream_Dragon: Yes, that's fine. You can use any of these: (( )) [[ ]] {{ }} << >>

Uhm, I'm not sure...? Ask rainface. xd.png

Where should I ask her? In here? Or in a PM?

@Kiyye

Oh sorry I just spotted your question biggrin.gif

Yeah, sure, you can alter her powers, I don' t mind. As long as its not too powerful (Which the one you want to do isn't), it's fine.