sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Okay its not exactly a reset, more like a gathering-together of all of the scattered characters so they're in the same place.

Kay, I'm going to create a new charrie then, it's easier with the transition. Gimme a day or two to figure out what breed to choose wink.gif

I grabbed a recent sketch and went crazy for an hour ^^" She looks too... green.

Username: sharlykng

Name: Artemis Leafbringer

Type/Breed: Shimmer-scale

Power: She can heal minor cuts and scratches using only water.

Personality: She's quite shy around others, and usually when threatened, she's a fight and ask questions later. She's a little vain, loving to spend her days by the pond preening herself to glowy perfection. She's a little lazy, and loves to procastinate on whatever task she's asked to do.

Appearance: She's a jade colour that glows subtly in the dark, like fireflies. She has claws instead of paws, a rich mane rather than 2 rows of frill. She has amber eyes. Her antlers are rather thin, and are shed monthly.

[Pic link]

Age/Stage: 60 years old, young adult

History: I dunno. xd.png

Extra: She's almost as bad as a Lumina; tell her she has an odd scale and she'll stop whatever she's doing and pry the thing off her in seconds. She's also semi-aquatic only, meaning she doesn't need a body of water to survive or to swim in. But she feels its draw and usually just stays near a water source.

user posted image

Crusher (good) I dunnu if I could give him a new sheet..... he's evolved so much since I first made him..... heck I dunnu what he thinks at times lol.

Ahah I guess you can choose whatever you want, LLD. I'm still deciding on what characters I want to do...

My character sheet on the actual roleplay is gone *sob* so I guess I'll report Nick's if that's okay. I mean if I can still be Nick.

Username: Picknick10

Name: Nick

Type/Breed: Human

Power: Shapeshifting, affected by his mood (For example when frightened he may take on the form of something small and try to hide, and not be able to change back))

Personality: Nick is highly intuitive about people. He relys heavily on his intuitions to guide him, and uses his discoveries to constantly search for value in life. He are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through his value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help him define or refine his own path in life.

Appearance: user posted image

Age/Stage: 16

History: Nick was raised in a small house on the outskirts of a major city. When a group of dragons decided to attack, both of Nick's parents were slaughtered as well as most of the town when he was 12. He spent the rest of his days in an orphanage until one day he snuck out and discovered one of the labs where hatchlings were experimented on. He took pity on them and released them. Ever since then he has been wanted in most human towns.

Extra: Flibbi flobba floopa flappa

biggrin.gif Let me know when it's all done so I can start overhauling the OP.

Nick, Accepted!!! Welcome back! Glad to have you.

Sorry for not being on, the internet failed on my computer. I'll post my characters forms soon.

Soooo..... um when we firing this up? If its going to as active as this.... its not going to work.

No, it'll be more active... It was my fault it wasn't too active, my computer decided to die on me for a few days.

Oops, almost posted this at the RP thread. Can I join?

Username: Dream_Dragon

Name: Sky Shiner

Type/Breed: Skywing user posted image

Power: He is a good hunter and all of his wings can radiate light.

Personality: Sky Shiner is a bit of a loner. He doesn't really hang around with friends a lot and it resulted in him having some social issues. When he is with friends, he will feel awkward as he will not know what to say or what to do. Instead, he prefers flying high up in the sky, watching for prey with his sharp eyesight. His favourite thing to do is to chase after birds - especially the fast ones as they give a bit of a challenge - and catch them, and then he lands on the ground and proceeds to eat the unfortunate bird.

Appearance: He pretty much looks like just every other Skywing dragon but his scales are brighter.

Age/Stage: Hatchling.

History: He just hatched? *Shrugs*

Extra: The way his wings radiate light comes in handy when he is flying at night but he has to be careful because the light he can radiate may scare away any potential prey in the air.

Please, I beg someone to give me a summary of what's happened so far (yes, from the very beginning). I can't read all 627 pages!! And if I hatch back at the cave/cliff, where am I suppose to find the rest of the clan? :s

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Hello, no worries Dream, the RP has had a few.... stops and starts, all the matters can be found out in the last few pages. As for your character sheet

It over all looks good to me, I don't see any prob with it, powers fine and all..... I say approved, now ya just need to wait for one other person to approve and your in smile.gif

Phew, thank you. smile.gif Am I waiting for rainface to approve or is it sharlykng? Or either? And which page did the RP last restarted?

EDIT: I'm freaking out because I don't know any of the characters. huh.gif Also, is it possible to have more than one character per person? If so, what's the limit? Sorry for so many questions...

Edited by Dream_Dragon

No its alright, and start on the page 625 and your good.

Either, there the owners, I'm just one of the approvers (apparently that's not a word in my spell check) (they have yet to say I'm no longer lol)

No need to know the characters just really as long as you know what they look like. The other details will present them self's after interaction happens.

My characters, I got 3, Stoneze a growing stone type with over sized wings that allow him to achieve flight if he realy works at it. Crusher or Good Crusher, my magi, and Evil Crusher, A vamp that has bone platting covering him from head to toe and tail tip. Long story for how the 2 crushers came to be.

But no there is no limit.

Okay, thank you. smile.gif I can't wait to start! By the way, I'll be starting at the cave at the top of the cliff (the setting I read at the first couple of pages), is the island with the volcano the same place?

If LLD says you're approved, you're approved biggrin.gif Have fun!

Thank you! happy.gif I'm just gonna assume the answer to my question is yes, lol.

EDIT: Is it okay for Sky Shiner to take a week to mature? What type of species is Ren? Ren's a female Black, right? (I hate asking so many questions but I have to know, lol) Forget I said anything about Ren or maturing...I just noticed the basic character info on the first page...

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm somewhat confused about Evil Crusher. (The original) Crusher keeps saying that he's his counterpart. So is Evil Crusher a vampire that looks like a Magi dragon? huh.gif Or is he Crusher's counterpart just because of the name?

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Username: kiyye

Name: Amber

Type/Breed: Sunsong Amphiptere

Power: Can read emotions (not thoughts, emotions)

Personality: Is very sensitive and cautious, but is very smart and can be helpful if given a chance.

Appearance: Average, adorable sunsong, but with bright amber eyes.

Age/Stage: Hatchling (around 8 yrs)

History: her parents were attacked by humans and killed, but she survived because the humans thought she was already dead

Extra: Can not speak

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm somewhat confused about Evil Crusher. (The original) Crusher keeps saying that he's his counterpart. So is Evil Crusher a vampire that looks like a Magi dragon? huh.gif Or is he Crusher's counterpart just because of the name?

Please answer, little lost dragon. :3

Username: kiyye

Name: Amber

Type/Breed:  Sunsong Amphiptere

Power: Can read emotions (not thoughts, emotions)

Personality: Is very sensitive and cautious, but is very smart and can be helpful if given a chance.

Appearance: Average, adorable sunsong, but with bright amber eyes.

Age/Stage: Hatchling (around 8 yrs)

History: her parents were attacked by humans and killed, but she survived because the humans thought she was already dead

Extra: Can not speak

Lol, I think you joined many months ago before?

Approved!

@Dream_Dragon: Evil Crusher is a vampire. Crusher was originally created as a vampire 'cause we needed some bad guys, and LLD took it from there, he's evolved in such a way that it's got its own role in the RP. xd.png

Updating the OP... Completed!

Edited by sharlykng

Right, thanks for the info. happy.gif I'm thinking of adding another character but I'm still deciding which dragon it'll be. smile.gif I think I'm hooked onto this roleplay! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay, here is my new character.

Name: Sour Sparkle

Type/Breed: Water Horse user posted image

Power: He can control water, from making little waves of water to summoning a tsunami and he can blend in with the water most of the time but there are occasions when he is given away by the bits of gelatinous goo on him.

Personality: Sour Sparkle is a fun-loving, playful Water Horse. He doesn't enjoy being on land much but he does that sometimes so that he will at least know how to half-hop, half-run away from enemies that chase him out of the water. He loves paddling in the water and catching fish. Although playful, he knows when it's time to be serious and has a hot temper. He can be quite sensitive.

Appearance: Just the same as every other Water Horse dragon.

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

History: He used to be the only child in a happy Water Horse dragon family. When he finally matured, his parents allowed him to venture further than he's usually allowed in honour of his maturing since he had waited for SO LONG to grow his wings. While venturing, he heard a bloodcurling scream from where his parents were. He hurried back quickly but he was too late. They had bled to death. Sour Sparkle had to bury them underwater but it was a long process. After that, he moved away from the stream that had been their home and found a vacant cave, with small waterfalls inside. He has been living there ever since and he still wonders why anyone would want to attack, no, torture his parents. He has vowed revenge upon the one who had killed his parent, whoever he or she was.

Extra: He rarely uses his power unless there are enemies. If he does do it when there aren't enemies around, that's just for practising. In a conversation, he always avoids the subject of family.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Right, thanks for the info. happy.gif I'm thinking of adding another character but I'm still deciding which dragon it'll be. smile.gif I think I'm hooked onto this roleplay! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay, here is my new character.

Name: Sour Sparkle

Type/Breed: Water Horse user posted image

Power: He can control water, from making little waves of water to summoning a tsunami and he can blend in with the water most of the time but there are occasions when he is given away by the bits of gelatinous goo on him.

Personality: Sour Sparkle is a fun-loving, playful Water Horse. He doesn't enjoy being on land much but he does that sometimes so that he will at least know how to half-hop, half-run away from enemies that chase him out of the water. He loves paddling in the water and catching fish. Although playful, he knows when it's time to be serious and has a hot temper. He can be quite sensitive.

Appearance: Just the same as every other Water Horse dragon.

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

History: He used to be the only child in a happy Water Horse dragon family. When he finally matured, his parents allowed him to venture further than he's usually allowed in honour of his maturing since he had waited for SO LONG to grow his wings. While venturing, he heard a bloodcurling scream from where his parents were. He hurried back quickly but he was too late. They had bled to death. Sour Sparkle had to bury them underwater but it was a long process. After that, he moved away from the stream that had been their home and found a vacant cave, with small waterfalls inside. He has been living there ever since and he still wonders why anyone would want to attack, no, torture his parents. He has vowed revenge upon the one who had killed his parent, whoever he or she was.

Extra: He rarely uses his power unless there are enemies. If he does do it when there aren't enemies around, that's just for practising. In a conversation, he always avoids the subject of family.

How long can he control for example, a tsunami? He'd be expending a big bulk of energy to do such a feat.