sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Ok... According to Dusset, I'm already in this RP, but I don't remember even /LOOKING/ at this thread before. Mind if I (re-)join ?

-Peeks in-

I swear I remember your name from somewhere. It had to be here.

-Peeks out-

@Duss: Well, I use the same username on the Pokécommunity. Perhaps we've met there?

For magic I mean like shape shifting and size shifting. For storms I mean like I can control tornados,hurricane e.t.c. When I put my parents were sky thieves I ment that they would steal from other people and were very stealthy. Finally i don't mind that I'm so young and I would like to keep my age.

So reading back some posts I'm willing to join back in and post frequently as long as it wont die

Again

After 2 days

Well, no negative feedback, so here it be!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Username: IceFyr1928 (You can refer to me as Ice)

Name: Shade

Type/Breed: Cavern Lurker

Power: Shade can meld with shadows, making himself near invisible to the unaided eye. The only drawback to this would be if there are little or no shadows present.

Personality: Shade is slightly withdrawn, but can and will interact with others if neccesary. Shade is violent towards others most of the time, and he rarely makes acquaintances, much less friends. His tragic history has sharpened Shade into a feirce fighter, and given him a very quick and sharp mind.

Appearance: Shade has noticeably less purple markings than the average Cabern Lurker, and the purple that is present is a much darker hue. His eyes are a deep red, as opposed to the usual color.

Age/Stage: Adult; 73 years

History: Shade was the one abandoned egg, the only of his siblings to survive an attack by the Vampire dragon. His parents were not around to raise him, so he quickly adjusted to life on his own. He became increasingly skilled in the wilderness, his shadowy abilities proving themselves extremely helpful under the dark canopy of the forest. He grew in this environment, not coming in contact with any other dragons until he was well into his thirties. He remained in a mainly secluded cave for many years after that, slowly getting used to the compan of other dragons. Upon reaching adulthood, Shade finally found a cave, reasonably close to the edge of the forest that is his home, which was located along a cliff face in a clearing. He lives there, not caring much for company, but still slightly open about the prospect.

Extra: Shade is known for his feirceness in battle, and he keeps the bones of those he has killed, using them to decorate his cave. He is skilled at making traps, for both prey and dragons...

Edited by IceFyr1928

Well, no negative feedback, so here it be!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Username: IceFyr1928 (You can refer to me as Ice)

Name: Shade

Type/Breed: Cavern Lurker

Power: Shade can meld with shadows, making himself near invisible to the unaided eye. The only drawback to this would be if there are little or no shadows present.

Personality: Shade is slightly withdrawn, but can and will interact with others if neccesary. Shade is violent towards others most of the time, and he rarely makes acquaintances, much less friends. His tragic history has sharpened Shade into a feirce fighter, and given him a very quick and sharp mind.

Appearance: Shade has noticeably less purple markings than the average Cabern Lurker, and the purple that is present is a much darker hue. His eyes are a deep red, as opposed to the usual color.

Age/Stage: Adult; 73 years

History: Shade was the one abandoned egg, the only of his siblings to survive an attack by the Vampire dragon. His parents were not around to raise him, so he quickly adjusted to life on his own. He became increasingly skilled in the wilderness, his shadowy abilities proving themselves extremely helpful under the dark canopy of the forest. He grew in this environment, not coming in contact with any other dragons until he was well into his thirties. He remained in a mainly secluded cave for many years after that, slowly getting used to the compan of other dragons. Upon reaching adulthood, Shade finally found a cave, reasonably close to the edge of the forest that is his home, which was located along a cliff face in a clearing. He lives there, not caring much for company, but still slightly open about the prospect.

Extra: Shade is known for his feirceness in battle, and he keeps the bones of those he has killed, using them to decorate his cave. He is skilled at making traps, for both prey and dragons...

Approved biggrin.gif Welcome to Hatchlings!

@Makayla13213: Approved, but please note that your character's powers must have a drawback; it's quite easy to become overpowered and we don't want that to happen here.

Yippee!! Can't wait to start RPing with all of you!

One issue. We don't have an IC, do we?

Edited by IceFyr1928

Wai-what? *checks the section*

Did the RP get deleted or something? sad.gif That's sad...

Strange, yet I see older RP's still there.....

Older as in been inactive longer

Edited by little lost dragon

We'll ask the mods first, see if it's possible to bring the old one back or not, before making a new one or anything like that.

Ooh thanks! Any idea what had happened to it?

I think it went inactive for too long

So..... I'm willing to help keep it alive provided its more active then once a week. Preferably every other day minimal.

Can I start rping now?

Sure, you're approved.

I brought it back for you guys.

And thanks, picknick10, you are a lifesaver- or rpsaver, I guess.

I'm willing to keep it alive as well. I have more time now- less Orchestra concerts and such. I can at least check up everyday, if not post everyday. I'll either slip in my old characters or just create new ones, either way works.

Edited by rainface

I'm on the forums everyday, but I have no idea what to post, since I don't really understand what's happening wink.gif Usually I just glance at the RP and go to OW and do the drawing requests.

We could do a reset of the characters, good guys in the glass caves and the bad guys by the volcano ect. Then we know where they all are ect.

I'll just have my characters fly in, then. smile.gif That way seems a better option since both of them has been out for a long time and the land probably changed quite a bit.

...Or I'll just make a new character? Haha.

You could do that yes, I'll reenter with both good and bad Crusher stoneza..... he might show up later.

Sounds excellent. Should I take off all the characters on the rp thread?

And should I change the plot a bit so newcomers will know exactly whats going on?

(I haven't been up to date with the plot for a long time, so I'm really not sure whats going on still.)

Last I checked it was still the same plot the community (that has ditched ugh) back then had agreed on. I'll see about digging it up if ya want. As for characters..... we should get rid of those that aren't around anymore. There's many characters but.... all but 3 users of them are gone (us 3)

Alrighty then... I'll delete all the characters on the rp page besides ours, put in the new people's characters, and our characters. I might pm a few people that were interested in hatchlings about a month or so ago, and see if they'd be interested in inserting there characters again. The more people, the better.

As for the plot, I guess I'll just leave it up to you, then. I'll change it as soon as you decide. I don't really have a say for the plot, seeing as I haven't known what the plot is since quite a few months ago. I'm on spring break currently, so I have plenty of time to be on here, seeing as I'm mainly animating and such. So I should get used to checking up on here, and being more active.

EDIT:: I saved all of the mini forms that were on the front page of the main thread, just in case others want to re-join. I left our three characters on, whether they are being used or not. Just in case.

Edited by rainface

So I heard theres going to be a reset, I need to know exactly what kind of reset before I can re-join