sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Reina? You mean Rhale? As in Siegrain wants to kill Evil Crusher for killing Rhale..?

And the old cave, well, caved in? If that's the case I seem to remember my old characters sleeping in that old cave. I can wake the both of them up, Shardas escapes and finds a familiar face, while Krashath got free but is away from his sister. He somehow stumbles into the GoN?

Perhaps we can grab an NPC dragon with slight powers in the GoN's clutches that put one of her (many) nefarious plans into action. Haha xd.png

That's all I've got currently, will think some more later.

EDIT: Thought of the map in the OP, it's not accurate anymore, is it? I can probably come up with a simple map if the RP's moved, like the one I did for my (already dead) RP. You'd have to explain how the area would look like quite a bit though xd.png

Edited by sharlykng

Lol um the GoN is Garezhal and she's.... barely got anything right now.

She's at the islands domes off the mainlands coast, the map there lol is no longer right, the mountain the home cave used to be apart of is now a volcano that is currently somewhat drooling but not going off yet.

Though if you find Stoneza I'm sure your chars and him would know each other. Stoneza a lot bigger then last time your chars last saw him lol

Haha, Stoneza would definitely be larger than Shardas, she's frozen.

Hmm... Grezeshal control the earth elements right? Maybe I should do a swap; Shardas is an alchemist, so she has a broad knowledge of the earth. (I can't remember what herbs she used for what though xd.png Maybe a slight advancement of her power?) Wait, what's she doing in an island off the coast then? Wouldn't that curb her powers or something? blink.gif

Lol yeah, he's still small for his breed but bit larger then a normal dragon now.

As for Shardas, sure. That would work.

There on the island due to the main attack Evil Crusher did when he stole the GoN's powers. He is the one who tor up the forest turned home cave mountain into a volcano and who knows what else in that attack. the good guys flew to the island to escape the damage and try to find safety. As a result Grezeshal for her own safety from Evil Crusher.

I would like to note, he's not as powerful on my own decision.... he was voted to the way he is now.... however he still contains his weakness so yeah.... and no its not anything in combat though.

So Evil Crusher is still on the mainland? The rest of the good guys are on the island? What's Evil Crusher doing? Maybe we can rally the good guys to chase Evil Crusher away from the old home.

Username: Amigopen

Name: Natashi-Sama

Type/Breed: Electric

Power: As he has blue sparks, he is able to weld things together. Can also knit well.

Personality: Jolly and playful. Becomes really enraged if angered. He may also run away from a dragon if they want to fight him.

Appearance: Has white eyes and black pupils. Wears a grey coat and a blue scarf.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Not much is known about Natashi-Sama's past, but he flew into the world from somewhere unknown, for an unknown reason.

Extra: He likes humans and will help one when they need it.

Hey Amigopen! I'll be your approver for today tongue.gif

What does blue sparks have to do with welding things? Also, welding generally occurs only metal on metal; you'd have to have high heat to soften the metal bits first. Other than that, nothing else :3 I assume the knitting part is a joke.

Username: tex12347

Name: Gallo

Type/Breed: Vampire Dragon

Power: Bite! like all vampire dragons, the bite kills hatchlings/adults but CAN turn eggs

Personality: dark, agile, smart.

Appearance: user posted image like that but with white on tip of his face

Age/Stage: newly hatched

History: he used too be a Green dragon, and thinks his vamprism is why is parents abandon him, that they hate him.

Extra: No

Edited by tex12347

Hey tex! Sorry about the lack of responses, school projects are at its climax and well... Marks must be gotten!

Anyways, I'll approve your character. Congrats! But please note that as a newly hatched dragon hatchling, your character would be weak and naive; he can't possibly know what is what in a new world; just like a blind person seeing the world for the first time.

Enjoy!

/incognito bump

Wow uhh... I'm surprised this is still going on, a happy surprise though, any way I'm able to poke my chars back in?

Can I still join?

Username: G36R

Name: Mystique or "Mysti" for short

Type/Breed: Royal Blue

Power: Mysti can create a powerful 'glamour', or fake appearance on most objects and dragons. This includes showing a reflection of someone/something different, as well as a shadow. (Ex: She can make herself appear to be a rock.) Magic dragons, however, can see right through her pretty-impressive glamour. They're also immune to the glamour (it will not affect their appearance) and can easily destroy it.

Personality: Mystique is very...mysterious, as her name describes. She's a bit shy, unusual, but also incredibly smart (well, for her, anyway). Mysti doesn't like violence, and tries to find the peaceful way around things. She's also a planner and a little bit OCD.

Appearance: Mysti is unusually small for her age. However, because of the glamour powers, she can make herself look taller/stronger than she actually is.

Age/Stage: Matured hatchling and about 31 years old.

History: Mystique grew up in an odd community that was mainly isolated. At a young age, both of her parents were killed by the 'mysterious evil', and Mysti's sister, Kiri, has been taking care of her ever since.

Extra: She hates roses, for some odd reason.

Can I still join?

Username: G36R

Name: Mystique or "Mysti" for short

Type/Breed: Royal Blue

Power: Mysti can create a powerful 'glamour', or fake appearance on most objects and dragons. This includes showing a reflection of someone/something different, as well as a shadow. (Ex: She can make herself appear to be a rock.) Magic dragons, however, can see right through her pretty-impressive glamour. They're also immune to the glamour (it will not affect their appearance) and can easily destroy it.

Personality: Mystique is very...mysterious, as her name describes. She's a bit shy, unusual, but also incredibly smart (well, for her, anyway). Mysti doesn't like violence, and tries to find the peaceful way around things. She's also a planner and a little bit OCD.

Appearance: Mysti is unusually small for her age. However, because of the glamour powers, she can make herself look taller/stronger than she actually is.

Age/Stage: Matured hatchling and about 31 years old.

History: Mystique grew up in an odd community that was mainly isolated. At a young age, both of her parents were killed by the 'mysterious evil', and Mysti's sister, Kiri, has been taking care of her ever since.

Extra: She hates roses, for some odd reason.

Approved! Welcome to Hatchlings! biggrin.gif

@penguin: Heya! I have no idea what's happening lol. I'm so busy I just drop into bed and fall asleep in seconds.

Username: Snowywhite12

Name: Nightglow

Type/Breed: Black Dragon

Power: Breathes green fire, sees in the dark, has super speed

Personality: Kind, quiet, independent, and determined for goals

Appearance: A sleek black dragon with a gray horn on the tip of her tail and bright purple eyes. At nightime, a dark purple aura glows from within herself.

Age/Stage: Hatchling (8 years old in dragon years)

History: She had a hatred of humans since she hatched, when her family was hunted down by a group of humans. They escaped, but her mother was shot with an arrow that went through the skin on her wings, making her unable to fly. But Nightglow's sadness healed, and she grew strong by training near her nest.

Extra: Has a moon shaped rock necklace with a vine string around her neck.

Well, things on here seem to be slowing down a bit...

Is there anything you guys would like me to do, perhaps? I've been very busy with Orchestra Concerts, rehearsals, stuff like that... But I've been able to find some time lately to be on here. If you guys need/want anything from me, just pm me. I'd hate to see this die of after so many years.

I'll re-enter but I'd need those that want to play a key part in plots to be far more active then once a week. I simply can't keep things going at that pace.

I could re-enter, though I have absolutely no idea what is happening anymore. I lost sight of the plot of this rp a long time ago.

Maybe we should restart the whole thing? -scratches head-

I liked the thing going between me and Drako, but he never checks the thread.. I dunno.

I see him around once a week roughly.

I'd reccomend a time skip reset. All characters still in the RP and owners that are around start off back at there home area ect

I agree, something like that could do well.

We should probably send PMs out to everyone that was recently active though, to see if they want to rejoin.

Can I join?

User:Makayla13213

Name: Maijeara (Mai for short)

Type:swallowtail/grey dragon mix.

Power: can control storms and talks to animals. Practices magic and loves to swim.

Personality: gentle and kind. Adventurous and smart. Very loyal to friends.

Appearance: pale Brownish purple and bright purple. On tails a glowing orb of purple helps her with her magic. Has lavender eyes.

History: parents were royal blood of the sky theifs. Doesn't remember anything other that that.

I will review your form I guess.

Question about the magic, what kind of magic does she practice? Also, what are the strength of the storms she can control?

I also suggest that the age of your dragon be a bit older, seeing as most of the dragons are now older. But you can keep your dragons age if you'd like, its just a simple suggestion.

Lastly, I was wondering, you put in your history that her parents were of the sky thieves. What is that, exactly? (Is this part of the plot I did not see?)