sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Maktow is misled. He is a good dragon, but he thinks that the clan was cruel to Evil Crusher and is trying to help. He's kinda very misled.

Ah, and where do the dragons live? I still cannot believe the home cave got turned into a volcano.

A small island several miles away on a beach/desert. It's sandy. Evil crusher lives around the volcano.

A small island several miles away on a beach/desert. It's sandy. Evil crusher lives around the volcano.

And, um where is it on the map?

EDIT: Never mind, finding another way.

Edited by Coryn02

Famelic blinked awake in a dark and uncomfortable place. At first he thought he had died and been reborn in his egg (which was very uncomfortable for him), but he then thought better.

Moving all his limbs, he found nothing was broken, although they ached and a small spout of blood had started and clotted behind his right ear, about where he hit himself on the tumble down. But down where...? Where was he, exactly?

Analyzing the situation and what he remembered, he concluded that he'd been in a sinkhole that collapsed under him.

So, he was walking on the beach towards that big mountain and he fell into a sinkhole and hit his head.

His surroundings felt rocky. Pulling his tail out of some rocks with a jerk, he found he had room to move around in. In fact, lots of room.

"Where am I...?"

Famelic found himself in a large tunnel, big enough for even his mother to go into. The way he scrambled out of was blocked off with stones, and the only other way out was in this tunnel. He figured that if the tunnel opened up at one point without problems, then there must be a way out.

Famelic's stomach then complained to him loudly that it was empty, and he was reminded of that deer from the day before. Was it the day before? He'd figure that out later, and get some food too. Fantasizing about food is a bad idea when you're hungry, so Famelic decided to keep moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tunnel did not turn, or fork at all. It went in only one direction, but not exactly straight.

After a long time, Famelic began to tire, and considered lying down to sleep. But then he saw a light. A bright light. Daylight.

Running now, Famelic paced his tired limbs until he found a way going up. Yes! He was going to smell fresh air again! Hopping up some rocky ledges of the almost vertical exit point, Famelic was relieved to feel sun on his skin. But when he got onto the surface, he felt not grass, but sand. Looking around, he saw nothing but a sandy beach which he was upon, and blue as far as a dragon's eye could see.

"Stranded. I'm on an island."

Clarification: Famelic discovered a tunnel that leads to the current sanctuary of the dragons.

Are the other dragons on the island right now? Just wondering, since I couldn't figure it out.

Yeah, try not to post so many times without someone else's post in between yours though.

They're on the island, Rhale and Sieg are in a tower somewhere sorta near the volcano.

Hey all, just popping in...

I could update the first page of Hatchlings, just to put up the new characters.

I'd need someone to gather all the new ones though, seeing as I have no idea who's joined and whatnot. And if there are any other plot/rule changes, just let me know. I'll be back on in a day or so to update the first page, if needed.

Spirios"s character

Name: Searyx

Age/Gender: Female, egg

Type: Hybrid (part sea, part celestial)

Power: It is unknown (I'll edit it once I have hatched it)

Personality: Unknown (Edit once hatched)

Appearance: (Egg: Blue with white)

History: Spirios found it in a pile of eggs, and saved it.

Extra: Please help hatch my egg

Thanks,

Spirios

user posted image

Edited by Spirios

Spirios"s character

Name: Searyx

Age/Gender: Female, egg

Type: Hybrid (part sea, part celestial)

Power: It is unknown (I'll edit it once I have hatched it)

Personality: Unknown (Edit once hatched)

Appearance: (Egg: Blue with white)

History: Spirios found it in a pile of eggs, and saved it.

Extra: Please help hatch my egg

Thanks,

Spirios

user posted image

Hello Spirios! I'll be your approver for today! smile.gif

For your form, you stated your character will be an egg. Does that mean she'll hatch soon?

I don't know what breed is 'celestial', or 'sea'. Please use a proper DC Dragon breed, you can find their proper names here.

I'm assuming she doesn't have a power, since she'll be a newborn. I need some basic personalities even if she's still in an egg, as a rough gauge of how she'll be like in the RP.

Appearance means how she looks like. You can put both the egg and the hatchling appearance, 'cause if not, the hatchling will be assumed as an average looking hatchling of its breed.

Please note that the sentence in bold red is considered spam in DC Forums. There are fansites located in this thread dedicated to helping hatch and grow your dragons. You cannot post anything regarding your dragons' growth in any part of the forums. dry.gif

To prevent this from happening, change the word 'view' to 'lineage', if you want people to view it.

WRONG:
[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/5TGoX]http://dragcave.net/view/5TGoX[/URL]

CORRECT:
[URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/5TGoX]http://dragcave.net/lineage/5TGoX[/URL]

Edit your form and I'll check it over again smile.gif

Shoveling more mass into the RP... One dragon at a time.

Username: Coryn02

Name: Interitus

Type/Breed: Black

Power: Interitus has a 'rage' power, in which all civility leaves his mind and body and he fights like a mindless murdering beast, exponentially increasing his power

Personality: Interitus is cruel, and has slain many dragons. He is sadistic, and burns to fight other dragons.

Appearance: Interitus has abnormally sharp teeth, looking like sharpened daggers. He is also covered in battle scars.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Interitus's childhood is very little known, but what is known is that from a young age he fought and defeated many dragons. Since then, he came to know of Crusher's immense power and vied to serve him.

Extra: Interitus suffers of a form of insanity in which he has a lack or severe deadening of conventional emotions. He is extremely skilled at fighting other dragons, but he cannot match the power of dragons such as Rugias.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, Sharly, you should update the main page.

EDIT 2: Sharl, sorry.

Edited by Coryn02

Extremely good at fighting is not really a power and can really depend on you when you RP a fight. And is his 'rage' a normal rage or is there something else in it if so please explain it.

Extremely good at fighting is not really a power and can really depend on you when you RP a fight. And is his 'rage' a normal rage or is there something else in it if so please explain it.

Well, I'll put that in extra. The rage is a power, since any dragon can use more force when angry, but this is abnormal. When he activates his 'rage' power, he radiates power and becomes stronger (as in he cleave rocks into pieces with his tail, and he can even tear a dragon's armor apart, provided it isn't too strong; stone dragon armor is too tough). He doesn't talk, or use rational thinking. And his eyes glow. But he gets VERY tired afterwards.

EDIT: Think of Achilles' curse, after being dumped in the Styx by the ankle.

Edited by Coryn02

Shoveling more mass into the RP... One dragon at a time.

Username: Coryn02

Name: Interitus

Type/Breed: Black

Power: Interitus has a 'rage' power, in which all civility leaves his mind and body and he fights like a mindless murdering beast, exponentially increasing his power

Personality: Interitus is cruel, and has slain many dragons. He is sadistic, and burns to fight other dragons.

Appearance: Interitus has abnormally sharp teeth, looking like sharpened daggers. He is also covered in battle scars.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Interitus's childhood is very little known, but what is known is that from a young age he fought and defeated many dragons. Since then, he came to know of Crusher's immense power and vied to serve him.

Extra: Interitus suffers of a form of insanity in which he has a lack or severe deadening of conventional emotions. He is extremely skilled at fighting other dragons, but he cannot match the power of dragons such as Rugias.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, Sharly, you should update the main page.

EDIT 2: Sharl, sorry.

It's been almost ten days. Is someone going to approve?

Approved. I'll get to updating when I have free time :/

Merry Christmas everyone!

Username: InariRoku

Name: Freyja Naade

Type/Breed: Light Pink but has a White mother.

Power: She is capable of healing minor wounds on others through the magic her mother passed down on to her, though she is not advanced due to an abrupt cut in her teachings. Another bloodborn skill was passed down onto her through her father's side, though Freyja has little use of it. She is capable of determining the gender of rather young hatchlings and even eggs. Lastly another ability she claims is one seldom used. The capability of infatuating another with her temporarily. This only served for trouble on her end so the ability is only used in dire situations. Freyja is also well versed in stave and spear use.

Personality: Freyja is rather reserved when it comes to other dragons though she will stand up and encounter another for the sake of the weak and younger than her. She does not want to speak much of her family and often pretends like they do not exist. Though when in battle her placid demeanor turns fierce.

Appearance: Because of her parentage, Freya's wings have developed a pearlescent membrane rather than the normal tawny seen on purebred Light Pinks. On top of her membrane difference it seems her front legs are more structured like those of a White's which allows her to hold items a tad easier, though the hands are rather subtle.

Age/Stage: 47 years of age and is a matured hatchling.

History: Born from the matrimony and mating of a Light Pink and a White and raised by her White mother. She picked up a deal of skills from her mother until early in her hatchling stage (15 years of age) when her mother died of an illness. Her father, Freyr Naade, was rather absent in her life until her mother died though his presence was short lived due to a similar illness. After the fact, she became shaken and traveled as far from home as she possibly could to forget the painful past.

Extra: Name literally means Freyja's Grace in Norwegian.

Updating the OP...Completed.

Ok, I need to know if these people are still RPing:

-macosten

-epidragonguy43

-DragonGirl10188

People who have been approved but haven't started RPing in the Hatchlings thread, have not been added into the OP.

Other than that, nothing :3

Edited by sharlykng

Still here, hey sharlykng. The RP is largely just being held up by one user, me and the other one have post just waiting on the other one.

sad.gif I should immerse myself in the plot then; what's happening? I'll see if I can bring my characters out or create new ones. I should be able to post daily, college life be damned. I'm not letting this RP die under my watch! Edited by sharlykng

Currently not much, we got 3 sleeping dragons at the main camp, Evil Crusher at the old castle and 2 others out for a hunt now I think. Aside from that not much else.... no real planned sub plots going on currently.

Then let's start sub plotting. Being in limbo isn't really very engaging...

We got a few details that could turn into sub plots, to do with the GoN waiting on her powers to recultivate, Evil Crusher and what's his face wanting to kill him for killing Reina. And for freeing Midnight, Cory's char is sleeping in the domes.... so is Maktow..... that's all that I recall atm... My char Stoneza is being confused, he's out in the forest but Cory thinks he's by the domes.... some how...