sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I'd say 600 years BC, but someone else can decide. Or maybe 14th century, medieval stuff.

Huts.. Huts... I believe around the 14th-15th century. So right now their weapons are limited to arrows, swords, catapults and hot oil. Yes hot oil tongue.gif It would be put in catapults and thrown onto the enemy biggrin.gif

Right now in this Rp's times I think its just huts maybe a castle here and there and all they got for weapons that's man made is arrows and stuff.

And if no one objects to it I'll post the new RP in the unapproved today in the evening.

Go on, post it c:

By the way, in this roleplay, Crisie won't be so 'omgsaveme'. I kind of used to do that a lot, but yeah. She'll have a occasional problem and that's all.

So, Duss, it Scuta going to be in this roleplay? It'd be cool to finally see them get along after her hating him and- HOLY GOD I FORGOT SHE'S HALF BLIND xd.png.

So is Scuta. But that was a pre-existing condition.

Sure. I'll put Scuta in. But Jink and Callaina will be dead.

I'm not sure what Drako's plans for Siegrain are, but I assume Rhale will be lurking around since she has no reason to have been killed unless someone knew she was alive and hunted her, or she got caught in the sun.

Bye Jink, bye Callaina xc

I won't be posting in the roleplay... since we have a new one and all.

*reads through* Hmm, if we're moving the timeline a little ahead, I'd suggest that the future plots include more humans. Maybe the start of medieval weaponry? Something like crossbows, to show that human technology is evolving, and that dragons are becoming rarer, more of a legend.

With more humans encroaching the territories, both the clan and Evil Crusher will have to set aside differences to battle against a common goal? Meanwhile maybe Evil Crusher can try manipulate the weaker clan dragons into causing havoc within the clan itself.

With this, we might be able to open some human characters? I also feel, as Sweet_Wyvern has mentioned, that Thrymzen, the residen liche, should be put into the backstory as well. He did enslave the nearby human populations and turned it into his fortress.

Will edit this post later when I get home with the more 'requires explaining' ideas. My Biochemistry lecturer is droning on and on and I'm going to fall asleep soon.

@flame249: Approved. Have fun! smile.gif

so how exactly do I do this? people told me how to join but not how to play.

Role Play is kind of like a game where you picture yourself as your character, which in this case is a dragon. You interact with other dragons, make some actions, stuff like that. You control your dragon in whatever it does: sitting, flying, sleeping, and so on. So... you can create a story with everyone else here, by pitching in your character's actions and how it reacts to others.

The minimum sentence per post here is 4, so you can't write something like 'Bob smiled.' Why is he smiling? Where is he? How did he get there? Those kind of things. Here is the sticky-ed topic in the Unapproved RPs,, it'll answer most, if not all your questions biggrin.gif

I'm prposing another time skip. Simply because the current part of the sub plot is moving pointlessly slowly. Me and Sweet_Wyvern are about the only active ones here not it seems so I want to get our chars to the inland again so at least we have someone's chars to RP with short of waiting a week almost between each post.

Right. If the characters who just got done with evil Crusher return to the island, others can approach them.

Username:

Puffysky

Name:

Standing Sable

{Sable}

Male

Type/Breed:

Flamingo Wyvern

Power: Invisibility {By camouflage}

{Up to an hour}

Personality:

The Hatchling is rather stubborn. He's not the brightest of hatchlings, that's for sure. Sable is almost always in a playful mood, and always energetic.

Appearance:

Sable is a bright pink Flamingo Wyvern. He looks like most, with the pink coloring and the big tail. His legs are pink, and he has a black beak like marking on his face.

Age/Stage:

Young hatchling {4 Years}

History:

Sable was born in a cave, abandoned by his parents, before he was taken by the humans. They had kept him sealed in a lodge, in his early hatchling stage after he had hatched. Managing to escape, he survived by eating Bark, leaves and plants. After long nights of starving himself, only eating few plants on his journey, he found himself in the territory. His stubbornness had led him towards there, instead of the safety of the humans where he had been eating well, but kept in a cage.

Extra: None

Edited by Puffysky

Hie Puffysky! I'll help you get approved smile.gif

There's only one question I wanna ask, how long can he stay invisible? How does he do it? By vibration/camouflage, that kind of stuff.

Username:

Puffysky

Name:

Standing Sable

{Sable}

Male

Type/Breed:

Flamingo Wyvern

Power: Invisibility {By camouflage}

{Up to an hour}

Personality:

The Hatchling is rather stubborn. He's not the brightest of hatchlings, that's for sure. Sable is almost always in a playful mood, and always energetic.

Appearance:

Sable is a bright pink Flamingo Wyvern. He looks like most, with the pink coloring and the big tail. His legs are pink, and he has a black beak like marking on his face.

Age/Stage:

Young hatchling {4 Years}

History:

Sable was born in a cave, abandoned by his parents, before he was taken by the humans. They had kept him sealed in a lodge, in his early hatchling stage after he had hatched. Managing to escape, he survived by eating Bark, leaves and plants. After long nights of starving himself, only eating few plants on his journey, he found himself in the territory. His stubbornness had led him towards there, instead of the safety of the humans where he had been eating well, but kept in a cage.

Extra: None

Approved. smile.gif

Username: BoomSALMON

Name: Alexander

Type/Breed: Human

Power: Master of spears throwing and stabbing, great horse rider, expert tracker

Personality: Rebellious and strict. Tactical at times.

Appearance: Normal soldier appearance a bit tall has brown hair and brown eyes.

Age/Stage: 29

History: Was born on the shore of a beach and had a sad childhood. His house was burned down by dragons and he and his family were forced to live in the trees. A bear came and ate almost everyone and he ran off towards the west. Lost he fell on the beach when some passing soldiers walked by. They asked him to join their ranks against any kind of dragon, and he took a spear and joined the ranks.

Extra: Doesn't like any dragon but won't kill them without orders.

Name: Moonscale

Type/Breed: Blue Nebula

Power: Can fly and hide in the night sky, but it must be night, as she blends in with the stars. Can slow down enemies by freezing their feet with small little ice blizzards.

Personality: Protective and friendly. Can get scared but is known to be brave.

Appearance: Has blue nebula wings and looks pretty, smaller than most.

Age/Stage: Hatchling with wings

History: Was an abandoned egg on a snowy mountain and when she hatched she had to fend for herself. Eventually she found a little cave and lived there.

Extra: Will meet with hatchlings pretty soon.

Edited by BoomSALMON

so what is going on here i want to do something with my dragon harathgar but I can't unless i know what the heck is going on

Yes, I am BACK, people!

Username: Coryn02

Name: Famelic

Type/Breed: Albino

Power: Famelic can wield plasma/energy, breathing it in a beam or launching it from his tail in a spherical form. He is not very practiced in using it, and he often fails at trying it or misses. It can give someone quite a nasty shock (like accidentally zapping someone times 5), but if he concentrated and it did not miss, it would be more powerful).

Personality: Famelic is a socially awkward dragon. He never really grew up around other dragons, since his mother scorned him for his appearance and abandoned him. He does understand feelings, though, and may take some time to adjust to life in a group.

Appearance: Famelic is wiry, for an albino dragon, and his tail is longer and whippy. As he was thin even from birth, his mother, skilled in human tongues, named him after a word in French meaning 'starving'. His wings will also be stunted, and he will probably never be able to fly.

Age/Stage: Stage one hatchling (about three years old)

History: Abandoned by his mother, Famelic was forced to survive on his own at a very young age, knowing only how to hunt. Over time he made his way onto the map of shown areas through the area south-west of the map. He mostly survived off rabbits and other small game, and so is still rather thin.

Extra: Famelic is based off a failed ND experiment, whom I froze as a hatchling in my scroll of the same name.

Edited by Coryn02

Name: Alexander

Type/Breed: Human

Power: Master of spears throwing and stabbing, great horse rider, expert tracker

Personality: Rebellious and strict. Tactical at times.

Appearance: Normal soldier appearance a bit tall has brown hair and brown eyes.

Age/Stage: 29

History: Was born on the shore of a beach and had a sad childhood. His house was burned down by dragons and he and his family were forced to live in the trees. A bear came and ate almost everyone and he ran off towards the west. Lost he fell on the beach when some passing soldiers walked by. They asked him to join their ranks against any kind of dragon, and he took a spear and joined the ranks.

Extra: Doesn't like any dragon but won't kill them without orders.

Name: Moonscale

Type/Breed: Blue Nebula

Power: Can hide in the night sky, can slow down enemies by freezing them.

Personality: Protective and friendly. Can get scared but is known to be brave.

Appearance: Has blue nebula wings and looks pretty, smaller than most.

Age/Stage: Hatchling with wings

History: Was an abandoned egg on a snowy mountain and when she hatched she had to fend for herself. Eventually she found a little cave and lived there.

Extra: Will meet with hatchlings pretty soon.

Ok, these look alright but few details, that freezing power, and night sky hiding, we need details.

so what is going on here i want to do something with my dragon harathgar but I can't unless i know what the heck is going on

Right now.... not much is happening to my knowledge.

Username: Coryn02

Name: Famelic

Type/Breed: Albino

Power: Famelic can wield plasma/energy, breathing it in a beam or launching it from his tail in a spherical form. He is not very practiced in using it, and he often fails at trying it or misses. It can give someone quite a nasty shock (like accidentally zapping someone times 5), but if he concentrated and it did not miss, it would be more powerful).

Personality: Famelic is a socially awkward dragon. He never really grew up around other dragons, since his mother scorned him for his appearance and abandoned him. He does understand feelings, though, and may take some time to adjust to life in a group.

Appearance: Famelic is wiry, for an albino dragon, and his tail is longer and whippy. As he was thin even from birth, his mother, skilled in human tongues, named him after a word in French meaning 'starving'. His wings are also stunted, and he will probably never be able to fly.

Age/Stage: Stage one hatchling (about three years old)

History: Abandoned by his mother, Famelic was forced to survive on his own at a very young age, knowing only how to hunt. Over time he made his way onto the map of shown areas through the area south-west of the map. He mostly survived off rabbits and other small game, and so is still rather thin.

Extra: Famelic is based off a failed ND experiment, whom I froze as a hatchling in my scroll of the same name.

Looks alright to me, approved.

Hmm, so Maktow is a traitor? Sent by Evil Crusher? What does Evil Crusher want, and how did he come to be?

And where is the island the dragons live on...?

Edit: Wait, there's a Hatchlings 2.0? Maybe I'll take a peek at that, but got now, I'm getting in here.

Edited by Coryn02