Saiph

Dragon games!

I think there might be a forum topic like this, but I couldn't find it. Sorry!>.< So, talk about dragons games! Like, Battle of Giants: Dragons! Or the online How to raise a Dragon<- that's one of may favorites! Has anyone ever played it? It's actually really fun. Expecially since you play the dragon, and there's an option for being a bad dragon!! > : D

Edited by Saiph

I have Battle of Giants. It is AWESOME! I also like Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.

I play How to Raise a Dragon too. The graphics are awful, but it is fun. I like burning the town. >:D

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Did anyone once play the Drakan games? I vaguely remember my brother playing them. :3 Edited by Kiri-tan

Did anyone once play the Drakan games? I vaguely remember my brother playing them. :3

Did anyone once play the Drakan games? I vaguely remember my brother playing them. :3

I'd want to. I read reviews, previews and guides, but still didn't get it...

Dragon games? I think Divinity 2 Ego Draconis where the main hero transforms into a dragon counts. The I of the Dragon has a dragon as a main hero too... But I think the most dragonnish game is HOMM 3 laugh.gif

Dragon games? Well Spyro was already said but Monster Rancher has dragons, not many though. Also Lair is a somewhat good dragon game. It's in a war type theme where you control a dragon and fight this war.

Spyro!!!!

I also had this one game for the PS2... I can't remember what exactly it was called, but it had "dragon" in the name. It took place in a world where these orc things were capturing dragons and processing them in these facilities for their magical energy i believe, and you escaped. The goal was to free all of the dragons. You also had a fairy as a partner.

It was a really big game, and though it was kind of a platformer, it felt like there was a lot to do in the areas. you couldn't land on the ground though. And you could eat things. Like sheep healed you, orcs restored your magic, and sacred cows (on these shrines lol) would recharge special abilities.

I wish I could remember what it was... >.>

HOARD looks good

YOU are the Dragon:

- Burn Villages!

- Kidnap princesses!

- Collect treasure!

- Roast pesky knights!

- Compete with other Dragons in epic multiplayer battles!

*pre orders*

games i play that has dragons in it would be everquest wow dragon age i used to have i cant think of the name of it if i do ill reedit this to remind everyone plus im also gonna get skyrim which is gonna be awesome fighting dragons im gonna try my best the go nuts on them plus be sweet if skyrim can let us raise dragons since hes a dragonborn

Warcraft is cool.. specially the frost wyrms that breathes ice... >.<

user posted image

But no one can beat the Dragons in the original RPG...

user posted image

Dungeons and Dragons Anyone??

Edited by fabiodens

Yes Iv played draken its awsome!! biggrin.gif Iv only played, 'Drakan The Ainchent Gates'

I love bein' Ryn and my Favorite sword is Lestat! Howver I would trade it for the chicken any time to whoop butt! laugh.gif

Love all of Spyro's games. Don't like what they have planned for him, though. (If you don't know, google "Spyro Skylanders". It looks horrible.) I also like Divinity II, that's definitely worth looking up if you want a good dragon game.

But I think the most dragonnish game is HOMM 3 laugh.gif

Go, totally awesome Faerie dragons! \,,/

I'm a BIG fan of the Spyro games. I enjoy them all, but the first three were the best by far in my opinion. The game play isn't as repetitive as the newer ones. Although, I'm not happy with the looks of the upcoming one... Skylanders... *pukes*

I love the spyro games... skylanders- I'll pass indefinitely. Divinity II though I may get. Macs don't have any good dragon games and my parents refuse to use bootcamp or things like it to have pc games on here... which makes me sad. So if anyone has any good games to recommend for a mac or some other thing that isn't a pc, let me know please! I've been searching with no luck

I play both of those games! I also play spyro games and dragoncave. biggrin.gif

I HATE Activision.

Seriously. Like, WTF is up with the new Spyro games. They've officially ruined my childhood. sad.gif

Well...*takes out extremely old and still working Spyro the Dragon game* Maybe not completely. *starts playing*

Funny Skylander's Reaction Video:

'WTF WTF WTF' My thoughts completely. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I'm glad more people in the world actually know who Spyro is (or was, because of stupid Activision) than I thought.

For PS2 I played Drakengard (1 and 2), is a little repetitive and reached a certain point kinda bored, but still being a good game.