AruGard

Reds Vs Blues!

Which side is better?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Username: Rabbit153

Side I chose: RED

My special feature: I HAS BIG GREEN EYEZ

I CAN SPLICE PEOPLES FACES POKEMON biggrin.gif

Edited by rabbit153

skypool, that isn't a feature that you can see on the outside. Sorry if I didn't make it specific enough, but you need to make it a visible feature, not a special power. And the other two are accepted - it'll be funny to se rabbit with his army of splices taking on the blues.

That's a lie, there's always more heroes

Oh well. I wish there would; you can't even imagine how hard it is to be a good guy nowadays... wink.gif

Username: masterlight

Side I chose: RED

My special feature: have chocolate brown eyes and hair

Other: none

OOOK I'm going to BUMP.

Is it to late to sign up for this? If not:

Username: G-Dove

Side I chose: Red

My special features: Can morph into wolf. Is the powerful leader of morphos. Can call the Claws of Iron (you will find out what this is soon) and bring the cruse of the Claws of Iron upon any one.

It's never too late to sign up for this. It might be going on for quite a while yer! And also, you cannot have that feature - that is more of a roleplaying description than a physical description. What you're supposed to do is describe a feature about your outward appearance, not an ability you have. So until you edit your sheet I can't accept you, sorry.

Username: SockPuppet Strangler

Side I chose: Blue

My special feature: blond dreadlocks

Other: o3o I liek sharp'n'shinyyy weapons!

:3

Username: SockPuppet Strangler

My special feature: blond dreadlocks

Other: o3o I liek sharp'n'shinyyy weapons!

:3

The blues have a mod!!!!

YERSH!!!

Ooh, our first mod. :3 Perhaps this will be the start of a line of mods joining. Lol, I expect not. But thanks for joining, erm, Sock. You're my BFF now. biggrin.gif

By the way, is your name a reference to a certain Fable 2 gesture failure? Because I just got Fable 2 and I strangled sock puppets on it.

x3 *links elbows with new bff*

My name actually was a joke somewhere else while discussing trolls. They said it didn't matter who it was, they could sign up with the name Sockpuppet Strangler, for example, and still be a troll (a sockpuppet account is a fake or troll account). I just liked the ring of it, so I took it. :B

Dangershy, did you not read the rules either? You have to put a PHYSICAL appearance trait, not something you can do. I'm beginning to get annoyed with these people that never read the rules before they post.

Username: Ayumu Vanguard

Side I chose: Red

My special feature: I'm all sparkley and spacey. And I like music, especially music like this for some unexplainable reason or another. No, I don't know how to work that last thing in, just thought I'd let you know.

Other: Better dead than blue. Everyone knows that blue is the color that represents both conservatives and Communism. And red means victory. And the Inverse Ninja Principle or whatever favors us anyways.

Edited by AyumuVanguard

Oh, sure. It'll distinguish you from other people, so it should work fine. smile.gif

Edit: ...Just, wow. That's incredibly random.

Edited by AruGard

PS. With this I do not mean to make any reference to the Red versus Blue series in any way, pardon me for this.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: blademan9999

My special feature: i got a orangey mark on my chin.

Other:

Username: Merryier12

Side I chose: red!!

My special feature: I can turn things (objects) red

Other: n/a

Username: Shokomon

Side I chose: BLUE FTW

My special feature: I'm a Digimon! A Rookie-level Dragon type! I look like a cross between Mew and the neopet Shoryu. (If you want a picture of Shokomon, I will send you one.)

Other: I will burn you with DIGITAL FIREBALLS! And yes, even if they are digital fire, they still BURN!

BY FIRE, BE BURNED! AND BE IT BLUE FIRE! (because I'm blue! If I was red, I would die!)

@Merryier12: You are supposed to put a PHYSICAL feature for your special feature, not something you can do.

Thanks for reminding him/her, Shoko. I think I might explode if I have to remind another person myself. And thanks for the offer, but I can get a piccie of Shokomon myself if I need to. Thankies.