TJ09

2010-11-18 - Shop Update

I need the terrae journal. Maybe i can con my parents into giving me some money. >8D

83 looked through the rest of it too, I think that the dragon egg journal is epic.

It's hard to read what the text is saying in two of the shirts; it won't go larger on my screen.

These made me smile. After such a long and hard week, it was something that made me grin.

Hopefully I'll be able to get one- Terrae and Shallow Waters are adorable, but I'm still holding out for one of Roon's BBWs and Pinks

I've always envied the terrae hatchling when it sits on Rhea's sig. Now I can have it for my very own! Thank you, Roon and Marionnetta!

Now, if only I can beg Roon to do me a spitfire... tongue.gif

so cute!!

I <3 roon's work im gonna have to buy some!

good timing too i need some new long sleeve tees

I so want the derp chicken, i wonder how many people actually buy things from the shop though?

As I just saw Cafe Press ads on a non-Dragon Cave related site with pictures of these new products on it, I figure they most likely get plenty of business. Now I just need to a. save some money and b. decide which picture I like most cool.gif

I *STILL* really really really want to buy something from the DC shop! I *still* don't have any extra money to spend on something like this, but someday! WAAAANT. Soooo cute!

Oh... em.... geeeee I <3 the terrae!!!!! So かわいいです!!!! (sorry weeaboo moment >.<)

<3

You make such awesome stuff, and then you make us more awesome for liking your previous awesome. Will the cycle stop?

I hope not.

Grats on in-shop, Roon! Your designs certainly deserve it, lol.

I may die if I don't get that Frill shirt. Like literally.

These are all so cute! Eeeee!

Must...get...terrae..............something!

Its SOO adorable! biggrin.gif Amazing artwork! I'll have to save up and get that design on some sort of shirt (I'd love to get a new hoodie....)