fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

My 2 CB Nebulas, who shall soon breed and start a new linage! biggrin.gif

Also my two mated Pinks, and my hopefully soon mated pair of Swallowtails and Electrics biggrin.gif

But I wub.gif them all alot.pnghappy.gif

The dragon I'm most proud of is probably my female Two-Head, TwilitKaosu. I would always look for an Egg and hope it hatched into a female and I finally got one! I was so happy.

I dunno... I loves all my dragons... But the ones that are closest to my heart are my first seven, in particular my frill and CB black. Aside from the black, pretty much all of them are long lineaged and terribly inbred, but they're mine <3

Oh! My first EVER Shallow, Splash Genesis, The Mutt King of my scroll, stolen after LONG hours of AP Refreshing biggrin.gif He also started off my SPLASH lineage (half-pure Shallows~)

And my perfect, and first Tan Ridgewing, Lord Inglip Genesis, The reigning Prince of my Scroll. He's an uber-special gift from a friend~ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif He's going to help me start an awesome Ridgewing Lineage~!

Probably my first ever dragon, a single CB Mint I raised without even knowing there were fansites, mentors, etc. I just stuck him in my sig in another forum and posted where ever and whenever I could find find an excuse. By some miracle the little guy survived my lack of any knowledge of what I was doing and now resides at the top of my scroll. smile.gif

This. Except that my first dragon was a CB Purple. biggrin.gif

Darkdre.

Just because she was the start of my Black dragon army.

Hipster Dragon is Underground is the dragon I'm the proudest of. Yeah, she doesn't have a perfect lineage, but she was the second vine I ever hatched and I was so happy that she decided to be an alt.

That, and she was bred by me.

And I think she has the most awesome name an alt vine could ever have.

This one She might not be the rarest but I think it's the cutest. I've wanted the vampire dragon for years but I haven't been able to get one.

Im rather proud that I have 1 of every egg released during the datamonster attacks. So that's a

Albino,

Pygmy,

Cheese,

and Ochredrake

that all survived

Probably either Melonhead Dorkface or Sajor Bleek . The first one because the lineage is pretty, and the second one because it was my first trio, and it was CB, and it was the first rare I caught myself . :3