fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

I'd say... I'm most proud of Sephiroth, my alt black, simply because I actually got that name, and my Frill for obvious reasons.

And my 2nd gen Gold, Viceis.

I dont have any rares on my scroll, but i am very proud of my Bluna, my first bred egg.

My Geode. smile.gif I caught her in the AP long ago, before I figured out you needed a lot more clicks/views/UV's than she was getting. Somehow she pulled through. smile.gif

I'd say... I'm most proud of Sephiroth, my alt black, simply because I actually got that name

Okay, that is amazing.

I would have to say my favorite is my first dragon my 2nd gen guardian dragon scout Jage. Also I would be very happy if someone would adopt his egg. A guardian egg with the code /ARQcg I forgot I had four eggs and really wish the egg to not died maybe I could trade for it later. It's parents are scout Jage and solo de la salva Thanks^

This thread has always confused me. Do you mean proud of owning it, or proud of the dragon itself?

I guess I would be most "proud" of this dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sSci

He is a good dragon, never speaks out of turn, is always thoughtful, and never complained about the terrible name I gave him. What a good dragon he is.

I would have to say my Ice, Frostlegi.

He was my first egg ever that is considered rare. I wanted to come up with a really unique name, so I went to Google Translator, because one of my friends translates most of his names into Latin.

So, I typed in "Antifreeze", translated to Icelandic, and got "Frostlegi".

He's an Ice dragon, his translated name has Frost in it, it is translated into Icelandic, and his untranslated name has Freeze in it.

Priceless. laugh.gif

CB gold, or the bronze tinsel I got. (currently getting a nice mate with the right lineage.)

I have a few faves, but got to say the ultimate is my newly-grow-up Guardian of Nature! biggrin.gif

I'm most proud of my beautiful inbred-alt-failed-never-want-to-produce-me-a-black-stripe black dragon lustre. Shes my first dragon, a ap adopted hatchie because of alt fail. Against the odds she grew up with only 297 unique views

Actually all my tinsels. My gold because of its great lineage (unfortunately it doesn't produce any eggs), my silver tinsel since he always produces eggs, but is 6th gen, my 3rd gen penk tinsel because of lineage, and my bronze because of its lineage and it has already produced a shiny egg. And my GoN, TJ09, just because of its name. And many more.

My Magi Alexandria Savage, my vampire Darth Malice and my valentine Sweet Red Rose.

Alexandria - 7 Children

Darth Malice - lives up to his name... o.o;;

Sweet Red Rose - I think she was given to me.... >>;

I'm most proud of my Guardian Of Nature, and my CB Gold...I got the guardian after only a few summons by a miracle of God, and it took a year and a half to snag the gold, and I'm happy as a clam to have both! smile.gif

I love all of my babies, but for me it's my Vamp who stands out, simply because I was lucky enough to grab him from the AP before all of the biting deaths and screwed up ratios kicked in. A shame he's probably going to be very lonely until biting carries less risk again. ¬_¬

No doubt when I can start experimenting again that my (eventual) Neglecteds will be very special to me because they're such hard work! ^^;

My Guardian of Nature.

Yes, I was lucky (and I bet it will take me 10 years now until I get a male for her rolleyes.gif ).

I have to go with my Neglected, Toxic Experiment.

Not only did I try and create a ND while barely knowing too much about DragCave itself, I succeeded with only one person there to "help". While I lost my baby egg in the AP, I chased her down and made an account just so I could have the opportunity to find the person and try and get her back. It took three days to get her finally back on my scroll - and if it weren't for the three DC chatrooms I jumped through, this forum, the Lost in Trade thread at the time, and the generous soul who gave my Toxic back - she would not be mine. I have a long history with her, and it really makes her special.