jaylynn

worst injury ever happened to you

I once got kicked in the back of a head by a friend (it was an accident, we were playing leapfrog and things got out of hand). After that I couldn't stand up straight or see properly for almost five minutes, and I felt nauseous for a while. I got better eventually though.

Come to think of it I probably should of told someone- an adult, I mean- when that happened. The number of times I have gotten blunt injuries to the head and just walked away calmly without telling anyone is a little worrisome.

At least I've never broken any bones. biggrin.gif

I've never broken any bones and I'm horribly afraid of that ever happening.

So with that said my worst pain injury thing ever was probablyyy that one random time my friend kicked me square in the back, for reasons I don't remember LOL, and I couldn't breathe for about a minute or two. In a way I got payback or technically insta-karma because she was screaming that I broke her leg with my back. We're best friends still to this day though. Just played rough when we kids. xd.png

Other mentions would be scraping the top side of my feet down an asphalt driveway, cleaning the skin right off. I was on a skateboard...doing it wrong obviously. Or the multiple times that I smash my pinkie toe on the side/corner of a wall, that censorkip.gif hurts pretty bad and I've lost the nail on top a few times (but I never broke it!)

My injuries were almost never serious (never had a broken bone or any sort of bleeding), mostly I had trouble with diseases. I don't get sick often either, but when I do get sick, I feel like a total hysterical wreck during the period. Thankfully it's over in a short while, but I do lose weight easily since my diet is restricted and my appetite is dead. sad.gif

The only injury that bothered me and that I can think of is when someone I considered a friend a while ago kicked me in the chest. ON PURPOSE! I never talked to that person ONCE again. dry.gif