jaylynn

worst injury ever happened to you

The worst injury that ever happened to me is a tie between falling of the jungle jim hitting ground face first in first grade and being slammed into the bottom of a couch face first by a boy 4 years older than me. Which do you think is worse? What happened to you? Please chat about this. I will chek in frequntly and comment about chats. Remember this is about you not a friend or family member!

Hm... scraped my knee, saw the bone. Healed up nicely though.

That, or when I was climbing a rusty chain-link fence and impaled myself. Also healed up, but had a nasty shock when the bandaid I'd put on it started leaking blood.

I was ten. I still remember it though. It still sticks out funny and i always catch it on things.

not 90 degrees but it makes it hard to find shoes

Edited by Salamance

I hit my right arm as I was falling off. I was playing near woodchips and I tripped on the pole thing.

I was laying under a mattress when my brother decided to body-slam me. My brother's 4 years older than me. I began to freak out when I couldn't talk lulz.

I don't remember how old I was, I was just what, 5? 6? 8? >:U

This was a long time ago, as in the time period I can't remember anything, I was so little.

15 minutes before our dinner reservation at.......some Disney restraunt, I ran face-first into a marble windowsill. @_@

My parents forgot a new hospital opened so we had to drive to the one further away, wait five hours in the waiting room with my lip bleeding, and I had to get stitches awake.

Thankfully, I don't remember a thing. 8D

A door was slammed on my index finger a ring finger, and was gushing blood. Bones were broken and took some time to heal.

And on a daily basis, having violent fights with my sister that leaves giant scars.

I was attacked by four dogs at the same time several years ago. Blood vent soaking through the plasters on the wounds under my left knee, on my right ankle and foot. Ruined a skirt from the blood. When I touch the scar under the left knee, it feels like there's some tissue missing under that soft regenerated skin. The doctor was more concerned about the ankle wound, because it was wide, but it had a nice-thick scab, no infections, and the scar there looks like a bird's footprint. XD

Edited by lightbird

I've cheked in again as prommised and heres what I have to say about Ruthlesswolves injury: censorkip.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude that must have hurt badly. I sorry dat happened man. Wait your female so : I sorry dat happened ummm ............................. girl?

one day, when i was 3 or 4… i followed my sis TDK and her friends after they climbed the fence. When i got off the other side everything was fine until i discovered a chunk of wood in my elbow, no one was there so i went back inside and my dad got it out. to tell the truth i'm not even sure that happened because i don't remember anything about getting it out

I was ten. I still remember it though. It still sticks out funny and i always catch it on things.

Ouch, yeah there's really nothing they can do for pinkie toes. I've broken both of mine so many times they're twisted sideways...

The worst that happened to me was when I slammed my ring finger in a car door. I had to get the whole nail removed and stitches, but I didn't feel that because they stuck me with enough anesthesia to numb my whole hand. Getting the stitches out was hell though. I think there's still a piece in my nail, I can see a tiny dark spot underneath it.

Dad slammed a car door on my finger.

The door got locked.

My finger was in between.

My finger went blue but received no further injury.

I think that's the worst, which is strange, because I've also been hit by a car and been jumped on by an eager young stallion. Yes, a horse. On my back. With all weight.

And yes, a car. Rolled some ten metres on and received... nothing. Bruise at max and even that probably came from falling off a table.

I'm really lucky. O_o

Ouch, yeah there's really nothing they can do for pinkie toes. I've broken both of mine so many times they're twisted sideways...

The worst that happened to me was when I slammed my ring finger in a car door. I had to get the whole nail removed and stitches, but I didn't feel that because they stuck me with enough anesthesia to numb my whole hand. Getting the stitches out was hell though. I think there's still a piece in my nail, I can see a tiny dark spot underneath it.

Oh yes, same here. After having the door slammed, I went to hospital and both fingers were broken >: Then both of nails were off.

It ok, you can call me a dude xd.png

I hit my left hand off a really hot black light a few years ago. I got first and second degree burns from it, and a quarter-sized scar that went away eventually.

I think that's the worst, which is strange, because I've also been hit by a car and been jumped on by an eager young stallion. Yes, a horse. On my back. With all weight.

O_O How did you not break your back?!

I dropped a desk on my toe... Scaredc the crap outta the nurse... >.>

Yeah, that's the worst that I can remember. Cus my leg isn't actually an accident. I think... Eh.

Edited by Ryuu2

I dropped a desk on my toe... Scaredc the crap outta the nurse... >.>

Yeah, that's the worst that I can remember. Cus my leg isn't actually an accident. I think... Eh.

What happened to your leg?

i sliced the meat of my thumb into the fatty tissue with a razor blade and i needed stitches.

Hm, I've sliced my thumb, too. Now that I think of it, it was my left one and just a week before my pre-exam violin recital. Not fun. D:

When I was a toddler, I was rolling around on the floor, and I slammed my head into the corner of a desk. I got a few stitches, and I still have the scar on my eyebrow.

When I was 2, I thought it would be fun to jump off of the couch. I did not realize I would hit the coffee table. I still have a scar under my nose.

I was not the smartest kid. XD

What happened to your leg?

I fell over in gym and it started to turn side ways. So my legs goes backwards and hurts to move. But technically nothing happened, it just hurt a lot.(PArents tell me it's 'growing pains'.' Growing pains' my ass.)

The worst injury I've ever had is an awful knot on my head after I passed out at work and hit my head on a bookcase. >w< Not the funnest week of my life, considering I probably had a minor concussion. x.x

Never had any other serious-type injuries.