jaylynn

worst injury ever happened to you

Not accounting for sicknesses, the worst injury I've had was a sprain in my foot. And I have to consider myself lucky, because that's the worst injury I've had despite being in numerous other situations and accidents that could have ended really, really badly.

when the last time i was trying to get something over a wall then a rusted nail got into my wrist, fortunately the puncture wasn't deep and i got my tetanus shot, but i still have the scar up to this day

Broke my arm, funny bone to be specific. I fell in a ditch. I was playing I was a puppy-dog playing fetch with my brother. Ouch. I can still almost bend my arm backward. >.<

Edit: Just for the record, this was when I was very young. I do not play puppy anymore. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Hmm.... I've been pretty lucky. One time me and my sister were fencing, and she broke a wooden staff (the dowel type) over my head. Also Last month in PE I colided with this kid in tag, my ankle buckled under me and I sprained it pretty bad. At first I was able to walk so I made the stupid mistake of not sitting down. Soon my foot was over twice the size of my other one. It healed up pretty quick but man it hurt!

About three years ago, maybe four, we fostered a mama cat and her five babies. We'd put all of the kittens and the mama in crates so we could clean out the room they were in, I didn't see one of my cats hiding underneath the armoire. But mama saw him... she was really sweet and loved to be held, but she was also a really good mother. I guess she thought my cat was going to hurt her kittens because she leapt at him and I grabbed mama cat so she wouldn't rip my cat to shreds, but she bit my wrist. Hard. I still have the scar.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

My worst injury was when I was really young. I was jumping on my sister's bed with my sister and my cheek hit the bookcase. It was a long and deep cut. I still have the scar on my cheek too.

Edited by Lavaedra

I crashed our golfcart into a tree (I swear it wasn't there before) and tumbled out of it. No serious injuries, but it really hurt.

I was running down a hill, tripped and ripped open my leg on a piece of barbwire. Took it two months to heal and now I have a six-inch scar on my leg. ._.

broke my arm tripping over short person.

got head slammed in car window and chipped two front teeth (now fixed, thankfully).

cut elbow extremely deep, should've gotten stitched, but didn't, now cut sticks out like an inch, very gross

Cut my arm on a piece of glass from a side mirror that was broken and I never knew till it was too late. My mom noticed the blood running down my arm. Never felt it not once not even the blood running down my arm.

Hurt my back trying to stand up from leaning over and typing and it hurt so bad I had what my mom said was a panic attack. So not fun sad.gif

I accidently cut the skin between my thumb and index finger with a knife and I had to get some stitches and I still have a barely visible scar now (I was trying to cut an apple)

Two bad injuries:

One was in second grade. I was climbing on a metal slide with my friends and seeing who could get from the bottom of the slide to the top first. I nearly got to the top and had my wrist hanging over the side of the slide and then I slid down. Turns out there was a hunk of loose metal right behind my wrist and when I slid down it caught my skin and ripped it off. Thank god it wasn't over a vein, but I still have a little lumpy circle on my arm because the skin didn't want to grow back right. TwT

Second happened a few hours ago - I was getting something out of the bathroom and had my weight on one leg. When I found what I was looking for, I turned around, but the leg that all my weight was on didn't quite turn properly (I twisted too fast :I) and my knee popped and I fell. Now I'm up, but my knee hurts every time I move it even slightly and I have to use a stick (literally - my dad broke a branch off of our lemon tree for me haha) to help me walk until I can get a brace for it. :I

Neither was very pleasant. :I

There were two. The first was the absolute worst and the second was a recent one that was pretty bad.

First. When I was really little, my carseat was inside for whatever reason. My dad was watching a football game, I think, and I was playing in the carseat. It was right in front of my front door. I rocked too hard forward and hit my head on the door, therefore busting my head and having to get stitches.

Second. This summer, I was on a hammock that my grandparents have/had and I sat up because I was going to take a drink of water and I didn't want to choke. Yeah, not m best idea. My cousin and I both flipped off. She went one way, I went the other. I hit my head and was upside down pretty much and that put so much pressure on my head that it somehow damaged my back. So now my back will hurt every now and then(like right now).

I've also bruised the muscle in both arms twice.

Edited by IvanYouAteMySock

Not the worst one ever - but I now have a concussion after hitting my head on a steel fence post. Not the best timing ever...

I fell off a bunk bed in my sleep, crushed my arm, broke the growth bone in the wrist of my writing hand, I had to wait a week till I was able to get to a hospital, the doctor bandaged it wrong, it healed wrong, the doctor said I would become crippled in that arm and it would be 1 inch shorter than the other, I was crying like crazy for a week then found out that by some miracle my wrist suddenly began to heal normally and it's completely better now! :> I prayed a lot.

I just have one injury:

When my dad died two years ago driving me to school, I got knocked out of the car (thank God the window was open) and hit a tree. I was in a coma for about a week. On the bright side they didn't really have to use any of the knock out gas.

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

The worst accident I ever gotten into was when I was 4 years old and my brother accidentally knocked me over and I feel down the stairs breaking my left arm.

I bruised one of the bones in my arm near my elbow last summer when I fell out of the top of a tall bunk bed onto a linoleum floor. I probably would have broken it if I wasn't half-asleep at the time. I couldn't stretch it all the way for at least a week afterward and two weeks after, I got my bruise refreshed when a large, full can fell out of the cupboard and hit the same spot with the edge.

I'm not sure why, but I've been in many situations where I should have been injured worse, but shrugged it off with a massive bruise instead.

Wow! Everyone's injuries are so bad. Makes me feel a lot more lucky. unsure.gif I have 2 injuries that I would count for this :

1. In grade 5 I fell in gym and landed on top of my wrist and I fractured one of the bones in my left wrist and bruised my tailbone.

2. Also in 5th grade , I was leading one of the school horses back to their stall and somehow the horse squished me in between the door and it and stood on my foot for full 2 minutes. I didn't break any bones but I still have a large scar from it.

That all sounds really painful.

I once, when I was a kid, got a ear infection and lost 30% of my hearing in my left ear.

I don't know if this exactly counts, but when I was 7 the left half of my body became paralyzed. The doctors determined a blood vessel in my brain was blocked, but they were never able to determine a cause. 5 days later, I got better. No joke.

Was climbing a tree and couldn't reach the next branch, so like an idiot I jumped for it. Missed, fell back to the branch I'd been standing on, lost balance, fell, leg hit a bench, and half an hour later I was in the hospital with a broken leg.

Quite a few years ago I jumped off of a brick bbq, landed on my arm. Cant completly remember what happened, only remember I couldnt move my arm for a few weeks after that hehe.