Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

I prefer playing as Altair, personally, but Ezio's fun.

The main thing that bugs me about Altiar is that he can't swim in the first one.

Question: Young Ezio or old Ezio?

Right, I'm tempted to get the PC version. Is it any good, Playdoh?

Anyone here completed AC III? Sad ending. :/

Very suspenseful!

Anyone here completed AC III? Sad ending. :/

Very suspenseful!

I haven't completed the game but i have seen the ending on youtube(along with the other AC endings).

I haven't completed the game but i have seen the ending on youtube(along with the other AC endings).

You're not supposed to do that! tongue.gif

It was quite an unexpected turn though. I'm wondering how exactly the deal with it. *No spoilers to see here!*

You're not supposed to do that! tongue.gif

It was quite an unexpected turn though. I'm wondering how exactly the deal with it. *No spoilers to see here!*

Ugh I haven't seen any of it, but I'm SOOO hoping it's a good, non-cliched twist.

What's it for? I prefer playing as Altair, personally, but Ezio's fun.

Xbox 360. I primarily play any game through Xbox 360 unless they are PC only. I love to hunt achievements down after a while gives me another reason to play the game. I haven't tried AC: Brotherhood yet as I am working through a stack of games and am currently trying to complete a game called Too Human.

Well, I've finally completed AC 2. And now I kinda feel sorry for Ezio (and want to kick Minerva). It's time to install Brotherhood!

I adore Assassin's Creed <3 I own them all and have played and beaten all of them multiple times. I just recently replayed the entire series after beating AC III. I honestly can't say which is my favourite, although I'm always leaning towards Revelations.

Edited by Winnie22

My brother gave me his copy of the first game after he beat it (he's on Brotherhood now) and I must say I do enjoy it. Once I got past Acre (frikkin HATED that city) I started to get the hang of travelling on the rooftops instead of through the streets, and how to find hiding places. Sadly enough though it's the Xbox version, and as the Xbox stays at home while I'm at school (it's not mine) by the time I am able to get back on again my skills will have atrophied some. C'est la vie, I guess.

I've been playing AC3 like crazy. On the Deadly Shadow's event, I ranked #48. I have it on PS3.

I also have Revelations, Brotherhood and 2. I've never played 2 and Brotherhood and I've only played the Multiplayer of Revelations.

I like the 3 Multiplayer better. I can actually see the characters and I know who the heck I'm hunting. But 3 keeps Freezing on me. Completely. So when I get fed up, I switch to Rev.

I recently found AC, this past Black Friday, and started with 3.

EDIT:I got the other games (all in one disc) when a friend I met on 3 kept begging me to get Rev.

Edited by Kanaye

Ugh I haven't seen any of it, but I'm SOOO hoping it's a good, non-cliched twist.

Don't tempt me to reveal secrets!!

Sooo, someone may or may not have gifted my AC Brotherhood for my PC. o3o It's actually not that bad. Take some getting use to the controls though.

I luffs it!

hey everyone ubisoft is giving us a Pirate assassin creed! and this new assassin is rumored to be Connor's grandfather! Exciting huh? laugh.gif

Edited by queen_alice13

I actually heard that around, that actually sounds interesting! Maybe we can travel around the Caribbean...I mean when they say that it's about pirates and is Connor's grandfather, all I think is the conflicts the British had with Spain? Really that's all I can think of, but who knows. O.o

I can't wait for it to come out though...

Edit: The game is apparently called Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags as my friend stated, I think there is a trailer out too and it is going to be about Connor's grandfather, Edward Kenway. It will be released somewhere in 2014. smile.gif

Edited by Shy-Rox

i'm stil on AC2, playign them in order. but thats the reveal interview

release date is for October 29th!!

*gets really excited*

Edited by Red2111

I'm about 90% done with ACI (brother got it for me for my birthday, never got around to playing). Just gotta gank Robert and head back to Masayf for the final boss fight. Really excited to move on to the next games because Ezio.

ETA: Not so much excited about Connor and Edward (pirates? really? ubisoft must be running out of ideas) but I may pick those games up anyway.

ETA: Finished ACI!!! Yay after-credits bonus content!

Edited by klinneah

any body else excited for assassin's creed black flag??, i wonder what happens to humanity..... like what happened to desmond at the end of AC 3

To be honest I hope we never have to play as Desmond again because playing as him was always that boring part in Assassins Creed to me.

I've never played Assassin's Creed before, But I've watched other people play, and I'm thinking about trying it out! smile.gif

Partway (not sure how far) through ACII now. I think I've fallen in love with Ezio, if only because his climbing speed is somewhat better than Altair's (seriously, that guy took forever to climb). Maybe it's my klutzy playing, though, but he doesn't seem to actually be that much better.

Edited by klinneah

just got revelations and i have got the 2nd key and i am up to the bit after ezio is dressed up and singing (basically to save the prince)

i really wanna get full synch...

ACII is long, holy shiznit. Ezio is 22 years older than when I started. Pretty sure I'm 22 years older too...

AC 2 is very funny, especially the bit where you are at Leonardo's house with Ezio's mother, the look on Ezio's face.... priceless.

just got revelations and i have got the 2nd key and i am up to the bit after ezio is dressed up and singing (basically to save the prince)

i really wanna get full synch...

Ive got all the Assassins Creed games