Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

More spoilers....Most notably END GAME SPOILERS....

....highlight to read...

Starting with two. I think it was a way to explain more about Ezio's past and some of the things we didn't get to see in AC2. Like about his father and brothers' bodies.

As for why he stabbed her, he did it because of the Lady, I think. You remember everything she said and Desmond probably only heard her because of his connection with the Apple. And if it was him, maybe it was a subconscious resentment for keeping him trapped and not trusting him in Abstergo?

What I want to know is how Ezio built that place.

....highlight to read...

Edited by Mijikoi

*Goes past spoilers* Nah nah nah!! Not listening! Not reading either!

How many people here have actually gotten ALL of the flags in 1? I mean it's worse than feathers. 'Cause feathers show up in EV and the make a shimmering sound.

Also, the glyphs for The Truth; I found the one on the bridge in Venice! I forgot what the place is called sleep.gif ... It's REALLY hard to find it, in fact it was an accident that I found it.

Ok a bit of ACB plot analysis here (highlight to read but MAJOR spoilers)

Ok, here's my thinking, it said subject 16's ancestry tied with Desmond's somewhere during the renaissance, so Ezio has to be the beginning of the link. Since 16 is a descendant of Adam (from The Truth) so is Desmond. At the end of ACB the woman says that Lucy is a distraction, which makes me wonder, if Desmond is the descendant of Adam, he must be destined to be with the descendant of Eve. That is why the woman had Desmond kill Lucy, so he wouldn't be distracted, so he can fulfill whatever destiny they have planned for him

EVERYONE LISTEN PLEASE

There is an Assassins Creed Trailer that you will LOVE. Go to youtube and look up Tobuscus or literal assassins creed trailer.

OHH i LOVE birds

He made one for Assassins Creed Revelations. tongue.gif

Buh. I got the first Assassin's Creed game at the start of the summer, and still haven't beaten it. I can't get past the one thing where you have to assassinate, like, five guys. Freaking archers kill me every time. D:

Bought the first Assassin's Creed for PC after hearing quite a bit about it. Haven't gotten far yet, but it's really fun. Especially when taking leaps of faith off the top of view points/buildings. 8D

The only thing I've disliked about the game is the keyboard/mouse controls. When it comes to which button is what, my memory fails miserably and if I don't get myself killed, I mess up more than once on an assassination. Solved that by getting a game controller for the PC, at least now the buttons/combo's are easier to remember.

I think the flags do make a shimmering sound as well, either that or it was simply because the ones I do remember hearing sounds around were close to suspicious guards. But really? 100 flags for an area? Not going to be much fun collecting all of those.

I love Assassins Creed, but its haaard. O_O

I only have Bloodlines, and I cant get past the stupid witch doctor lady. >:I

But the other quests have been fun, and if my PSP would behave itself, I might actually finish some of them within the first 3 tries. But it doesn't, so I dont. I'ts fun just to run around, sneak past guards, assassinate people, start fights. Initiate cut scenes to listen to Altair's sexy accent >w>

If I could afford a PS3 or xbox, I would deff buy the others.

Assassin's Creed Revelations is due for release on 15th November 2011! Really can't wait for this one!

Have played AS1, AS2 and AS:BH on X-Box and I love them!

He made one for Assassins Creed Revelations. tongue.gif

I saw that one! It's not as good as his Brotherhood trailer, but it's still really epic... nod at the bird and PEOPLE DIE!

I'm sooo stoked for Revelations! Especially since we get to play as Altair again! I mean, Ezio's great and all, but you just can't beat Altair's cold-hearted killer assassin-ness. And sexiness :3

Yeah. I thought the same. Not as good as his first one but still full of epicosity!! happy.gif

I am addicted to the song "Iron" now thanks to the trailer. xd.png

God, that song is epic.

But the video is a little creepy O_O

It would be nice if Toby made literals for the AC and AC 2 trailers... They'd be pretty overdue, but still tongue.gif

I found this code on my scroll today. Soooo close. Subtract one letter and it would have be epic! rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif That would have been amazing!

Just found THIS:

user posted image

Looks so insanely epic...

Aghhhh hurry up, November!

Almost finished the first one, I've gotten into the habit of trying to finish all investigations. Eventually I'll try for 100%, but I doubt I could bother with the flags. I hate the Templar knights, so annoying (and they like to do that grab and throw trick more than they like to attack). One duel I was in (okay, I was completely surrounded and couldn't move much because of it), I was grabbed and thrown around five times before they decided to start attacking me, quite frustrating. Yeah, I should have used grab break, but tbh when surrounded, being thrown like that usually works in my favour. Usually (one time I was thrown into water *sigh*).

I didn't realise that it made life easier to clear the area of guards when you're onto the assassination part of the memory. Sibrand was so easy to take out because of that (escaping was easy till I hit the area that I didn't clear xd.png).

Managed to get ACII and Brotherhood last week too, thanks to midyear sales, so I can continue to play the series when I'm finished the first.

Revelations looks interesting, just from the trailer. Maybe I can convince someone to let me get it for my birthday seeing as the release is a few days before it. O_o

Edit: Finished the first, nice turn of events with an interesting outcome. But holy Templar, going through the memory sequences just before the final one was hard. 8vs1 is hard enough, let alone 15vs1 (or whatever number two decent sized troops ended up being). Ran out of throwing knives before getting to the final boss, quick reflexes was a must when taking him out. ಥ_ಥ

Edited by VampiricOmen

I basically screamed and made everyone nearby deaf when I saw Altair in the Revelations trailer. I MISSED HIM!!!

BTW, I got addicted to Iron after hearing it. LOL

I recently got an xbox and attempted to play the first game. It doesn't like it .-.

I can not wait til revelations comes out

I am itching to see what that ending in brotherhood leads to blink.gif

I will even probably stop playing skyrim to play it, although I've been waiting on skyrim for years dry.gif

EVERYONE LISTEN PLEASE

There is an Assassins Creed Trailer that you will LOVE. Go to youtube and look up  Tobuscus or literal assassins creed trailer.

OHH i LOVE birds

Oh my! I watched it and can't stop laughing! xd.pngxd.png

I've played ACI, II and Brotherhood and love them all, but ACII is my favourite (ok, loving Tuscany and Venice I'm partial tongue.gif )

Can't wait Revelations to come out, even if I think Ezio has become a bit too old for all those acrobatics

Edited by Iside

In my opinion Assassin's Creed is an OKAY game. Im not a big fan of it and would only give it a rent instead of a full purchase. The reason behind this is my dislike of the game mechanics. It seems that whenever I play the slightest movement of my thumbstick and my character is flying across the screen to somewhere I dont want to go. Its always so repetetive with this when scaling walls, climbing ledges. THe multiplayer in Brotherood was quite good besides the game mechnanics as I said before. Im curious to see what they will do in Revelation to make it better.

I hope that they tweak the controls a tiny bit and maybe not make the game so sensitive. I dont want to go flying off any ledges to my death like always. dry.gif

I think the problem you're having is because you're holding down the freerun button all the time. I've personally never had any problems with it, but I guess I'm entitled to my opinion and you are to yours, so blah.

My friend told me the same thing Getpwend. I adjusted accordingly but it still seemed to act the same as it did before. Idk maybe Ill have better luck with Revelation when that is released. ohmy.gif

I have seen the gameplay for Revelations, it looks good just like Brotherhood, but I think Ezio is a little to old in that game. But there is some new features, like when he throws a smoke bomb, there is a view that you can see through the smoke. Also when he's in Constantinople, Ezio has a flame thower and it hit the ships with the bad guys on it.

I basically screamed and made everyone nearby deaf when I saw Altair in the Revelations trailer. I MISSED HIM!!!

YES. He was the best! Who cares about stupid Ezio and his ugly cape??

So unfair that Ezio gets to have so many games, while Altair only had one that's come out so far.

Yay, Revelations was released yesterday. Has anyone had the chance to take a look at it? The start screen looks really nice.

Instead of playing the main story, I skipped right to Multiplayer. Gameplay seems pretty epic to me, haven't quite gotten the hang of it, though it is very enjoyable. Quite different from following a set storyline, that's for sure. Can't compare it to Multiplayer on AC: Brotherhood, as I've never been able to get into a game due to NAT settings (which have now been changed).

Console/Computer comparison for all games; Xbox controls seem much, much easier than PC even with a controller. Gameplay wasn't really different, though completing Brotherhood took half the time on Xbox than PC (might've been the fact that I knew what I was doing the second time around).

One thing I like about the AC series is replay value; not many games earn a second replay from me, but the AC series did. That, and I've managed to get my mother and youngest sister interested in playing it too. Sister just runs around stirring up guards and breaking armour though.

I got Revilations on the afternoon it was released (yesterday for me), but couldn't play it right away. I started playing this morning, and lo and behold, I now have a new record for compleeting a game X3

Less than a day and Ive already finished the main story line!

I am so gonna miss Altier and Ezio! And they HAD to end with a megga big cliffie dry.gif

Cant wait for AC3!

Now... on to Skyrim!! (lol, will start that 2moz X3 )