Aviatus

Assassin's Creed

Can't believe we don't have an AC topic

Brotherhood is on the horizon, (Midnight release FTW) and I don't know about you all, but I'm dying to play it.

So what do you think of the series?

What are you getting it on?

Excited for the multiplayer?

What do you think they should/shouldn't add?

Ideas for future locations?

Since you got it already, have you beat it, too?

I've played all three(can't play the mini-one as I don't own a DS.) and now I can't decide which I like better, AC or AC:B.

As for the multiplayer, dear Dia, it's fun. Even though I really stink at it.

I'm absolutely obsessed. Surprisingly though, I've never played the first game; only the second. However, I have purchased the original and Brotherhood and I will be playing them both when I get access to my PS3 again.

I'm extremely excited for multiplayer. It looks amazing and really fun.

I like the first one mostly because it's the original and Altair is bad..well you know. Although the Brotherhood's graphics are a good bit better, I think.

Is Brotherhood really any better than the first? I didn't like the first. The controls felt clunky, the camera was difficult, to say the least; and there was too much traveling with too little guidance.

Oh god WPG you only played the first?

The first was well, k, very repetitive the combat was clunky and they had work to do

In AC2 they fixed almost EVERYTHING wrong with AC1 and ust made it so much better

ACB, well they didn't make too may edts, but the multiplayer is great, the brotherhood option, near perect and Rome, gorgeous

I'm on PSN, jstachj if anyone wants to be stabbed xd.png

EVERYONE LISTEN PLEASE

There is an Assassins Creed Trailer that you will LOVE. Go to youtube and look up Tobuscus or literal assassins creed trailer.

OHH i LOVE birds

Oh god WPG you only played the first?

The first was well, k, very repetitive the combat was clunky and they had work to do

In AC2 they fixed almost EVERYTHING wrong with AC1 and ust made it so much better

ACB, well they didn't make too may edts, but the multiplayer is great, the brotherhood option, near perect and Rome, gorgeous

I'm on PSN, jstachj if anyone wants to be stabbed xd.png

I played the first 'cause I'd heard it was great, but I hated it, and I sold it. I might get AC:B for the 360 or PS3. I pay for live, so the online on it is great.

I agree with Sceptile, but he forgot to mention that you can stab someone with your sword and the sometimes Ezio will use his gun to shoot them off the sword. I'm on the 360.

I played the first 'cause I'd heard it was great, but I hated it, and I sold it. I might get AC:B for the 360 or PS3. I pay for live, so the online on it is great.

Get AC2 first, the story of ACB will be much harder to understand without it

I have to wait till Feb 22 to get the PC version of Brotherhood... Kill me now..

Can't. Get. Enough!!!! *hyperventilates*

PC as stated above.

Hell yes, I'm just forgoing the exclamation marks for the moment.

Nope, it's just perfect.

It'd be cool if they did one in London around the 1800's.

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

*pats Shadow on the shoulder* It's okay, Midgy will play double the AC: B for you until then. I will valiantly resist sleep and attend to work and DC forums. Actually I'm doing my second play through on it. I'm having some difficulty getting 100% synch on it. Did I mention I suck at the game?

Thank you Midge, and do you really suck? I find it rather easy, or well one and two are. The only problem I had on two was learning how to fly the frickin' flying machine!...The instructions don't pop up until you've crashed... So I died several times, until I got halfway and died again! Hurah! And repeat, then I made it! And got caught by the guards (twice) and de-synced... The most I have EVER died in the games...

*Looks up* Oh look, I was ranting again... Merda *facepalm*

lol. Well, I'm not the worst, but it takes me a while to get it right and I de-synch a lot. I'm decent with most things until it comes to the timed things. I HATE those. Especially like the one in Venezia. with the switch and the water and I think it's five switches to get the door to open. I wound up having to get my husband to show me how to do it before I could do it on my own. Still took me four times to do it after he showed me. And yes, I'm aware that counted as cheating.>.>

Oh yeah! I hated that thing... my brother was trying to stay quiet, as I had snapped at him. It took me two tries, to get the last switch, the others it was all momentum after I figured out how to jump off the blasted wall (which took I dunno, five times?).

I'm mean when I play...I swear, and all that good stuff, so I only hook up to the big screen TV when I'm home alone. Other than that I'm shut off in the office, which is kinda secluded.

*giggles and covers her mouth* I'm just as bad. Joe said if I had glared any harder at him when he spoke to me while I was playing he'd have had to copywrite my glare. I also discovered I know more ways to swear than I thought I did. One I hated almost as much had the door that would open for a short while and you had to use the ledges to get to it.

Wow, I thought I was the only one... smile.gif. So what is your favorite part? I haven't finished it, so I don't know if there's a better part. Then again, I don't think there is a better part...

Actually my favorite part is two parts I can't decide between. The intro where you first meet Ezio's brother and the scene where Catrina is standing on the wall in Flori.

i have the first and brotherhood and played the second but i would go with brotherhood because when you need to clear a large amount of guards, you can call for some help. the second i got stuck on one of the blocks where you used the flying thing and i just couldn't pass it. the first i just got it after my last copy met a untimely death by the hands of my siblings.

I only heard about it from my brother's friends, and it looked pretty cool, but I actually considered buying it when I saw Tobuscus's trailer parody xd.png I went to see the regular trailer, of course. Maybe I'll get them sometime soon, I'm finally getting a PS3 in a few days 8D Ordered a bundle off Amazon, just have to wait for it to get here~

I just finished the story mode of Brotherhood (yes, I did finish 1 & 2 before getting it), and got to say, WHY THE HELL DID IT END LIKE THAT!!!!

I cant wait for number 3 (brotherhood is actualy 2.5, not 3), if only to see what happens.

In the mean time, im working on getting all the memorys to 100% sinc, and am stuck on the first lair of romulus. Its nigh impossible to do in 8 min!

*Spoilers below*

Does anyone have any theorys as to 1: why Deasmon stabed Lucy and 2: why the cristina missions are in there?