EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

Choice wise I'd be a White b/c they are my favorite. Personalty wise I am a combo of the Harvest, Pumpkin, Fall Seasonal, Hellfire, Daydream, Guardian, and Two-Finned Blunas. Fall is my truly favorite season so like the Harvest's I stay in doors most of the time and like to walk around in the chilly Fall Weather and watching the leaves change just like the Fall Seasonal. Halloween is my favorite Holiday so like the Pumpkins I'm always carving Jack-o lanterns even though I know the Pumpkins really don't carve them. I have a fiery temper ((both a up and down side to being a red head)) just like the Hellfire. I often get lost in my thoughts and daydreams a lot almost like I have an actual daydream around. Guardian comes in b/c of my little ones. I'll always try to make sure they stay safe from harm. The two-Finned comes in b/c most of the time when I play with my little ones I'm out there playing on the playgrounds and chasing them around like a kid.

WB

Nebula. By choice and personality. I'm always looking up at night, every chance I get. My head is lost in the clouds, but not the clouds of earth, no way beyond those. rolleyes.gif

By choice, I would probably choose to be a Vampire, or a Black Marrow.

Personality wise, a Sunset, Night Glory, Harvest or Hellfire would suit me best.

Edited by VampiricOmen

I would be a Daydream/Green Nebula mix - I would have the body of the daydream and the looks/colors of the Green Nebula. Im a dreamer and a night dude who happens to love green. Blue Nebula would be cool, but its a female color for the breed. Guess I would be a bred only breed that gives out good dreams during the nighttime to humans.

Wonder if I could make an avatar of the mix... unsure.gif

Edited by Divo

I love water a lot, so I would be a water dragon, preferably a beautiful Bluna (my favourite dragon). But I'm more similar to a Daydream, when I'm studying something boring it's easy for me to be distracted. For having an idea, look at my avatar, it's me in a Daydream disguise xd.png

If I would choose, I would be Nebula, because they are my favorities. Based on personality, it will be a Daydreamer or Sunsong, if I take my appearance, I would be a Pilgrim biggrin.gif

If I could choose. Icicle.

If I went by personality, Grey. Except the weather controlling part obviously.

I'd like to be a Day Glory Drake, Sunsong Amphiptere, Ember, or White

But realistically I'm probably closer to a Tri-Colored Snow Angel or a Sweetling in terms of appearance.

My personality is very much like a Misfit Pygmy, Nilia Pygmy, Daydream, or Neotropical

If you were a dragon which one would you (like) to be?

I think I would be Two-Finned Bluna because they are very social and playful just like me and i love water dragons :3

I hope this topic doesn't exist already : )

Edited by TayTomFAN

bluna <33 they are so playful and sotial just like me and i loooveee water dragons : D

To be honest, I would probably be a hellfire wyvern, though more of the male personality than the females.

Now, if I got to chose what I could be, I would probably be a storm dragon.

Ice dragon, because they live in the cold and have wings which I find awesome. biggrin.gif