EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

A white dragon. Like white dragons, I'm a vegetarian. I also never kill any living thing. Not even insects.

(saw this in the first page)

But your name is Ganondorf...?

Anyways, I would be a demolition dragon, however, the demolition dragon is still a finished request. If I was to choose another one in the cave, I would say GoN, cause I'm awesome ninja.gif

Winning!

I'd love to be a male marrow.

They're creepy, disturbing, and they seem to have "authority" of the dark side wink.gif

Which of the dragons is loyal and faithful, as well as viciously territorial and hot tempered? Reds?

I like to think of myself as a siberian husky or an akita inu, independent, yet very pack dependant, but my boyfriend thinks I'm a fox terrier tongue.gif

Well I'd like to say Misfit pygmy - mad - technicoloured and always getting into trouble - but I think I'm actually a Stone - I like to sit still for a long time and think deep thoughts while I watch the world go by un-noticed.

I would definitely be a GoN.

Powerful, mysterious, protective, appearing only in times of great need... yup, that's me biggrin.gif

I would probably be either a Whiptail, a Pillow, or a Sweetling. I am very energetic, I can be pretty lazy, and I'm very curious. smile.gif

I'd probably be a black (Cause I'm a fighter, I like fighting lol)

But I'd love to be a geode, hellfire or maybe a magma.

Magma. <3 And a GoN. <3.

Probably a pillow LOL. Because they're total fluffballs and cuddly and cute and stuff.

OR A CHEESE DRAGON. I would be totally okay with being made of cheese.

If it were based off my choice, I would be a White.

If it were based off of personality, I would probably be closest to either a Night Glory, Nebula or Horse.

If I could choose, I'd choose to be a Night Glory, Nebula, or Silver (They are all so pretty. 8D)

Either a Guardian, because they're known to protect others, or a Waverunner, so I'd always be near the ocean collecting sea glass, shells and pretty stones.

I want to be a Black Alt Female.

But personality-wise I'm probably an Ember Dragon. I'm not good with new people, and I can be defensive. But I am also endlessly loyal to my friends.

I'd probably like to be a/an:

• Alt Black
  • Cheese
  • Alt Sweetling
  • Stripe
  • Nebula