EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

There are a couple that relate to me...

1. Shallow Water

URMMG!! I LOOV TEH WATURRRR! But It can't be too deep, other wise I get scared. Also, I love trying to catch fish with my hands... Last year I actully got one biggrin.gif

2. Black

Running through the part of the school thats full of trees and bushes and snakes while playing Xtreme Hiyaki, I go really ninja.gif , But It would be so much more fun at night.

3. Thunder

This one is more physical than mental. I always seem to be a magnet for static electricity. I hate it! Every time I touch something plastic after being on a fluffy blanket. ZAPP!!! But it might be something to do with my electric nature >:D

4. Pygmie

Once again, a physical thing. To cut it short, I'm really small. but not little person small. I mean small as in small teenager ( If your wondering, I am a teenager).

5. Two headed dragon

I talk too myself. A lot. Physco much? Anyway, I argue with myself all the time, In class, I ask myself questions and the person sitting next to me thinks I'm nut xd.png

"What's 5X320?" I mutter quietly

"I don't know! who do you think I am? Einstein?" says the person next to me.

"HUH? WHO? WAH? Oh it's you. I was talking to myself.

*Awkward silence while my neighbour looks at me like I'm a monster*

That pretty much raps me up. I'm weird aren't I? Thank you, Its not as if I care xd.png In fact, thats a compliment to me. no seriously.

YAY!

I would either be a Daydream (My head is in the clouds more often than not) or a purple Ridgewing. (Love cold weather, flowers, and the prospect of dancing in wind currents)

Rosebud!

I was born in February and can be sweet when I want, but watch out cause I's got thorns!

Probably Neotropical, because I prefer warmness.

Which sucks because I live in Minnesota. That and I lounge around on the big tree in my backyard. Also the first egg I had (that didn't die) was one, so I love the breed. :3

I'd probably be a Bluna :3 I LOVE to swim!

I'd probably be a Mint dragon, because I can be shy most of the time and no one at school seems to be my friends. But I'd also be a Waterhorse dragon, because I can be really friendly at certain intervals of the day, I like to swim, and I'm kinda weak and klutzy.

I'd either be a Silver ('cause then everyone would LOVE ME!) or an Autumn Seasonal. I love them so much; they're so colorful and autumn is my favorite season.

I intend to amass an army of them when fall comes this year. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif I think I would be a Nebula, Ridgewing, or Mint Dragon. I think I would probably be a Ridgewing because thay are really cheerful. Nebulas have good have eyesite which I can relate to. Mint Dragons are shy, well so am I. However, I would be any dragon I could!

Probably a Frill or an Ice Dragon.

I'd probably end up as a mint who pretends to be a big, bad black. That's pretty much my personality in real life. xd.png

I might also be a neotropical (since I love heat, rain and fruit), sweetling (if they weren't all male) or a daydream. And I'd love to be a vampire or black marrow because of their looks.

In spite of my army, I'd likely be a Bluna. Bluna are gorgeous, fun, and their character fits my personality.

I feel like id be a Crimson Flare Pygmie, flying just for fun!

I think personality-wise, I'd be a mint or white. I'm typically a pacifist and pretty timid, so a mint would fit well. I'm also try to help when I can, so a white would be alright.

I think I'd be maybe a moonstone. They are gentle and most active at night :3

Or a Pink, sice I'm really family-oriented, and girly.