EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

Based on personality? Clearly a Daydream... or a Split, need no other company than myself and I! xd.png

What i'd like to be though, is probably the Black Marrow dragon.

A black dragon, though my character here is a white one... I was in a "pacific mood" when I created my scroll!

But if someday we have a healer and a warrior personality mixed in a dragon... This day, I'll have to edit this post... tongue.gif

For personality, A Night Glory of course.

But I'd like to be a Magma or a Terrae. smile.gif

Well, to be honest, my personality is closest to an Ember Dragon. Some other two that I'd like to be are a Misfit Pygmy or a Black. Or a Magi. I think the closest ones to me are the Blacks and Embers.

I'm a daydream dragon. Sad as that is. It's bad to constantly be lost in the clouds, right?

I'd probably say a Bluna. :3 One of the reasons they're my favorite species is because they like to live in a pack and they're social. I'm not extremely social, but I am in my own "pack" of friends or family. :>

Personality wise I'm probably closest to an Ember or Flamingo.

What I'd choose if I could choose my dragon type would be a Pebble. <3

In terms of personality, I'd probably be an ember (going by the last two sentences of the breed description, at least), or possibly a night glory (unless there's something else that's frequently chronically shy and often greatly averse to being social). If I had my choice, I'd be a pygmy or a magi, depending on whether I got to live among my dragons or had to live with people.

I would probably be a Daydream, since I sometimes sit around just thinking or daydreaming. I could fill books with the stuff I’ve come up with when my head is in the clouds. That’s exactly what I plan to do someday – write books. :3

Just for fun, I’ll figure out what my siblings would be too. None of them play DC currently as far as I’m aware, so they can’t dispute my choices. ^o^

My sister would totes be a Pillow dragon. She’s often my pillow when I need one. She’s not as sleepy as the description describes, but that’s okay. She can just be different from the norm. She definitely is a different human. smile.gif

Meh, I got bored trying to figure out my brothers. I’ll just say the older boy would be a Whiptail because he’s athletic and Whiptails seem to have some brown to them, which he has in his hair.

And the younger brother would be a Balloon dragon because they seem very child-like and playful from the pictures.

I'm a tinsel because I'm extremely popular even though I have no personality wink.gif

Actually ^ that started as a joke but often i intentionally give people no reason to want to be around me and yet they still do.

Okay anyway in descending order of likelihood:

Night Glory - based on looks alone though I do have very good night vision and I like to blend in a lot even though I also like bright colours.

Ribbon Dancer - again just looks though I AM cheerful at christmas which is the only thing said about this dragon haha.

Spitfire - Because I like creating and I'm extremely private about my space so I can see that translating into territoriality lol.

Thunder - I'm so fascinated by thunder storms, my entire life I've wanted to be up in the clouds when they're happening.

Tan Ridgewing - Mountains are my ideal home and I'm quite fond of flowers and games.

Ultimately I'm a weird amalgamation of all of them but due to colours and daintyness and locale I'll probably be a Ridgewing.

I'd be the daydream dragon, most definitely.

Some others I would like to be: Thunder, Ribbon Dancer, Sea Wyrm, Skywing.

Personality-wise, I'm not really sure what I would be, but I did have a dream when I was my canopy dragon, and that was the only DC-related dream I had o,o. Course, since I've had that dream I imagine myself being that dragon when contemplating being a dragon in the DC universe. Though I wouldn't mind being my first dragon (magi) either smile.gif

Now that my brain has had some time to think, some other dragons I could be based on personality would be (in no particular order): Hellfire, Vampire, Purple Ridgewing, and (maybe) Nebula

i think there are 3 dragons that match with mine interest 8D

first the Nebula

i love viewing through my telescope at planets or galaxys i prefer saturn and Andromeda but that doesn't matter biggrin.gif

then the sunset

i love looking at the sunset and see the first stars appear.

at least the trio ice

i love to walk in the snow and feel the cold at your face

and i am pretty good at skating rolleyes.gif

Personallity wise, I would be a Nilia or a Night-Glory, because I'm shy, love the night, and a bit annoying around my friends.

I'd also be a Silver, a Thunder, an Ice, or the spriter's Ribbon-Dancer.

Daydream - I wish I had the time and money to sit in the clouds...

I'd have to say a Snow Angel. We are both born around Christmas and we like to stay in the back ground and cause as much secret joy and amusement as we can wink.gif