EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

Partly, I think I'd be a Water walker. I'm small, and I can't imagine living someplace with no trees or water.

Partly, I think I'd be a Magi. I've been nicknamed a witch my whole life, and I've always been in love with folklore and the mystic. I'm not a very physical person but my people patience is pretty low, and when I finally burst people realise that it would probably be a good idea to not do that again - sometimes I've frightened myself.

Then there're some other strange events too...

Looks like it's leaning most towards the Magi though.

Edited by Ripan

I think magma or electric dragon they have been my favorites ever since i saw em i sometimes have a firery temper and for some reason static electricity seem to be attracted to me even i don't wear clothes that can collect it. xd.png

I think I would be a Canopy dragon, because their so colorful just like my spirit happy.gif

Probably a Spitfire because I like to make shiny things and lay in the sun (and I like bright colors!) but since I don't fight that much, maybe a water horse. I like to play and I like to think I'm quite friendly =)

Plus goo is fun xd.png

Probably Ember. But I could be a Nocturne too.

Ember because I love the way they look, dark and mysterious and Nocturne because I am a night-lover. wink.gif

I'd be a Neglected or a Sunsong Ampithere.

If I was a Neglected, I'd use my rarity and pitiful looks to get everyone else to take care of me so I could be lazy all day and sit under a tree with a blanket and some chicken soup.

But I'd also really like to fly and be all shiny.

Magi or Black White. Purple dragon is also too cute, and I am sure I want to be violet or purple dragon. However, I am a silver here. It's also a good kind.

If I were to choose being a dragon for a day, I would be a white dragon. They are pretty and like peace. biggrin.gif Or a silver.

Or a double-tail. ^^;

A white dragon (or snow angel/silver). :3 I'm a vegetarian, I like feathers and I can't imagine killing somebody. Also, white is one of my favourite colors.

After reading a few breed descriptions, I would say Frill.

I try to avoid confrontation as much as possible but when confronted, I will put on a front to appear more vicious than I really am. tongue.gif

Also, while I was in school, I stuck with a small group and when threatened, we worked together to scare off any annoying/rude people. xd.png

GoN! thats me- *in erie voice* -i come when summoned in times of gret need...