EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

Either Sunset, Albino or Deep Sea for me.

I'm a night owl, so Sunset would be my "wake up" time. Plus their colors are amazing.

I also love Owls, and the Albinos' screeches sound like an owl, and they are also night creatures. Another perfect fit.

I'm also a water person. And deep in the sea is dark, like night, so that would be a perfect fit as well.

How about a..... Ablino Deep Sunset dragon? tongue.gif

1.Water-Water was my first dragon, and I love water. They are the prettiest, too, in my opinion.

2.Whiptail-pretty much my favorite breed. I'm also similar in personality to their description. Plus, I love their colors biggrin.gif

3.White-I'm a goody-two-shoes, even when I don't want to be xd.png

4.Ice- Ice is like, my element. And They're one of the coolest looking dragons to me biggrin.gif

I'd be a Sunsong. I love the magical air they have about them and I' love to be able to fly so much. Plus their colors are so pretty )

I would be a pebble named Tallulah Star Light because that is what I am when we play dragon cave at recess. My Bf is a white dragon laugh.gif

Edited by lulubelle00

A Split. I can act like 2 different people.

But, if I had other choices, I would probably be a Night Glory, because I'm reserved and I like night, a Sunset, for the same reasons, a Silver, 'cause I love them and I like to shine (xd.png), and a Whiptail, because I tend to run away from things and I'm fast.

It's hard to tell what i might be, because I took a test saying that my color was red, but red dragons don't quite seem my type. Maybe embers, but I dont really like hot environments much, i prefer snowy or icy. So... i guess i should be a two headed because i probably have some sort of multiple personality disorder or something.

If I was a nebula dragon I would work that way laugh.gif

No, you couldn't.... dragons can't go into space. Not even Nebulas.

You're still bound by natural laws/the laws the dragon creators have laid down.

It's hard to tell what i might be, because I took a test saying that my color was red, but red dragons don't quite seem my type. Maybe embers, but I dont really like hot environments much, i prefer snowy or icy. So... i guess i should be a two headed because i probably have some sort of multiple personality disorder or something.

Those tests aren't always accurate. Choose the dragon breed that actually fits you best, not one based off of a color quiz you took. If you like colder enviroments, you might be an Ice Dragon, or a Winter Seasonal.

No, you couldn't.... dragons can't go into space. Not even Nebulas.

You're still bound by natural laws/the laws the dragon creators have laid down.

I know that according to the creators Nebula dragons only "staring into space". It's just in my imagination that they can live in the space. Am I breaking the laws because of using imagination? smile.gif

Edited by alliana1

Well, I'm a lot like Storms (solitary, bad-tempered), Nocturnes (I tend to be nocturnal and hardly have a personality during the day), Sunsets (again, solitude, few friends, I like the sunset), and I really like the looks of Blacks and Embers.

I think the same as you... but grays are definitely my faves.

And I sometimes have a really bad temper, live in a high place, and my town went severelly affected by a tremendous storm on my last birthday. Yes, that was only a coincidence.

I also love the thunder, ember and the unfinished stargazing dragons.

Edited by Xorath

Hrmm, well, I like Daydreams more, but am more like Whiptails. I think.

Sometimes I wanna relax & drift off, sometimes go as fast as possible.

I'm probably a guardian. I am constantly trying to be the hero and watch out for people. However, I can see in the dark quite well and have a violent side of me like a black dragon.

I would be a cross between a guardian, a black, and an ice I think. I can't identify with a single one.

Definitely those white dragons or daydream dragons. I'm not a vegetarian but I don't kill people, plus I'm a bit clumsy. My mind daydreams a lot.

I'd be the Thunder dragons for their ability to lead and the fact that they soar through the clouds, never having to land... this would be great.

But the roar of one would be a symbol of misfortune, so my words usually would be a signal of misfortune because I'm very quiet IRL.