TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Nappa: Vegeta, why are there more than three pages on this scroll?

Vegeta: It's OVER 9000!!

Nappa: What?! 9000?!? There's no way that can be right!

I LOLed IRL. Well done. laugh.gif

you got me all excited for something that hasn't happened yet sad.gif

anyway, how are the biomes going to work?

O_O OMG :bites self: nope I'm not dreaming :checks calendar: nope...its the 27th of November...You aren't pulling our legs are you? ...Cause this all sounds really really kick butt AWETASTIC (awetastic is my own word...a combination of awesome and fantastic).

YAY TELEPORT WILL BE COMING :runs around flailing arms and whooping in glee:

I hope teleport will be first to be implemented

we lost 3 cb fall hatchies in 2 days

You do realize that "early" December could be anywhere from the first to the 16th?

And it's only a 'may' not a 'will'. We may get some new features, we may not. TJ hasn't committed himself to definitely giving us some in early December.

True, he just said "may" - but even if, I totally hope it is not just a may biggrin.gif

Oh, so do I, very much so.

But I'm a pessimistic-realist, think the worst, that way you can't be disappointed smile.gif So I did very much focus on the 'may'.

*Fingers crossed though*

I really hope TJ won't torture us all by making us wait for too long in December before the first of the changes come out. I think the sooner the better. I'd hate to be in the middle of a Christmas egg...or any other egg...release, only to have to deal with little glitches in the new system on top of the chaos and madness of the release itself. Ugh. I'd like some play time with it before a new egg came out. And it already seems like forever since this thread came out anyway. The waiting is killing me! lol

The forum will be insane on December first.

Well this thread at least.

I hope some features get added on December first!

\Squeal Squeal Squeal Squeal Squeal Squeal !

The forum will be insane on December first.

Well this thread at least.

I hope some features get added on December first!

\Squeal Squeal Squeal Squeal Squeal Squeal !

Look at the length of this thread and it's not even December yet. laugh.gif I do hope that teleport and the increased egg limits are enacted first in early December (in my whacky mind that would be before December 10th) because such pressure towards the back end of the month...Holiday preparations meaning less time to be on the Cave as well as the annual Christmas Dragon drop. I can't wait...

If some features get released on the 1st December, that would be a surprise. Still, somehow I doubt that this would happen.

I wouldn't assume the first, he said early december. When people say that you should assume a few days in not the first day. :v

And it's only a 'may' not a 'will'. We may get some new features, we may not. TJ hasn't committed himself to definitely giving us some in early December.

I was going to type something and the power went out...maybe I should take that as a sign...?Nah....

Also, the "may" may also hinge on another something that may happen in Early December. It happened early October and it also happened sometime around this time last year. So we will most likely be getting one or the other, otherwise TJ wouldn't have even said "may" on the new features. I don't see why TJ would disappoint people on purpose...then again I don't know him :/

It's the reason I keep looking at the news. I'm waiting for something else instead of the new features.

I'm very glad to see that there will be some new features. biggrin.gif They'll prove interesting.

Also happy to see that the Magi dragon will get the trading feature. :3

"May" can stay for "I'm planning to enable these new features starting from New Year, for not have problems during Christmas breeding season and new release, but if I'll have the opportunities I can start with someone before "DC's Christmas season" starts". This is what I think about it.

I am soooo looking forward to the new egg/hatchling limits. I currently have 5 hatchlings and 2 ER eggs that will hatch soon then I will be locked for at least 2 days, if not more, ugh!

I really lucked out. This is going to be the busiest December ever for me, thanks to the internet. Usually I go to my grandparents for the holiday, and they don't have internet, so I'm stuck for a week without any. But this year, they're coming to my house, where I can be with them AND get the Christmas dragon and new features. biggrin.gif

..... Does anyone else compulsively check their Magi/Purple dragons, juuuuust in case something has been released secretly? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

..... Does anyone else compulsively check their Magi/Purple dragons, juuuuust in case something has been released secretly? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I actually checked one of my Magi dragons just a few minutes ago. smile.gif I'm looking forward to the new limits and renaming the most. smile.gif