TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

HOLY CENSORKIPS BATMAN!

This is gonna be fun...

ETA: After re-reading.

Sweet biggrin.gif I am most excited for re-naming, I've got a few that just need to change. And I am so excited for the biomes biggrin.gif And TELEPORT! I CAN ACTUALLY GET INVOLVED IN MY LINEAGE AGAIN!

And scroll pages! I wonder if there'll be any way to sort dragons by using this? -would love to have her song/game/joke/other names split into their own sections- And the s1 freezing. And... and vampire lineages, you actually figured that out...

Whee big changes forever changing DC as we know it for the better!

Edited by Dr. Paine

Haha, Inorite. xd.png I've had some fair amount of luck when getting rare breedings, though lately it seems as if they're just not producing. .____.; /whacks Saudi

xd.png I have bred my only gold and his albino mate EVERY SINGLE WEEK, and they have not produced a single egg since the beginning of June. I'm starting to wonder... e.e On the other hand, my first silver's second egg was a silver, and her son and his mate have all but ignored each other since their third son. D: They have the family issues. DX

Teleport... how does it view held eggs? I have two Hollies to gift this year... and Teleport means no AP trading.

Pretty sure you can only teleport your eggs. Held eggs probably won't show up on the list to transfer. :3

Looking forward to the renaming feature. I have several I need to fix. smile.gif

I SQUEALED AT LEAST FIVE TIMES. Everything on that list is wonderful news! Thank you so much.

Pretty sure you can only teleport your eggs. Held eggs probably won't show up on the list to transfer. :3

This is an unforeseen complication. Glad these were gifts and not promises, now I'll just feel guilty. xd.png

Edit: Oh well! *dances around in happiness*

Edited by Draco Knight

*rubs eyes*

*blinks once, twice*

nope still too tired to catch all of it

so confuzzelition 4 eggs/ 12 total means.... what exactly? you can have 12 eggs at one time?

and the biomes are going to be separate parts of the site correct?

and last question the "refusal" is "these dragons refuse to even go near each other" not any thing else?

sorry bout all the questions and if they've already been asked but i'm out of it! sleep.gif

side note~ woop made it to level two! .... okay

Edited by Shwangster

Wait...

More eggs?

-head finally explodes from the sheer win- And I already have my silver trophy biggrin.gif

I am super excited for nearly every one of those features. This will definitely be the best DC update of all time... and make it a lot more fun.

There's only one thing I could say....OMG!!!!

Thanks so much TJ! I never expected this much of new features..it would really need much codings..

I can't wait to see all these newly-tobeadded-features T_T

Thanks TJ! This turned an amazing day (an offline one) into a better one.

I still don't want teleport for a while, the others can go into effect immediately. tongue.gif

OMG LOOOOOOVE

I LOVE YOU TJ ;o;

Dc just got more epic than ever!

Well I guess there is no reason to keep debating about Teleport, huh? lol Oh well.

I was speechless for a good three minutes. This is.... awesome. Renaming!! (Man, I could've used that when I released 30+ adult dragons who's names I didn't like) And I'm definitely looking forward to Fertility.

And *more egg slots*?!! Awesome!

Would some rather uncommons and unbreedables show up everywhere? Because if they don't, then there's going to be a hoard of people hunting for the cb stripes and fb pinks and whatnot. also, people Re going to be spam clicking the cb blacks as well. Is there anychance that th uncommons would act like rares when it comes to the biomes?

/explode/ There goes Josh. ninja.gif

I didn't know whether to dance around the house or cry tears of joy. I've been waiting for ALL of these for so so long. And the biomes? I just can't believe it. Thanks, TJ biggrin.gif

Edited by Kanakha