TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

That's basically what the AP already is.

People will use teleport for rare, uncommon, and common eggs and hatchies. People will just plain old abandon rare, uncommon, and common eggs and hatchies. The AP will basically stay the same there. ;3

I know, but the AP is how I got my old holidays, two of my dinos, and how I got started on my vamp collection. I just hope it isn't ALWAYS balloons and the like ALL the time (like it is now xd.png).

Hmm. Had a thought - now that there will be multiple biomes, and an earlier implementation was that eggs that stayed in the Cave for too long went to the AP, will more of that happen and will the AP block all biomes when it does happen?

Hmm. Had a thought - now that there will be multiple biomes, and an earlier implementation was that eggs that stayed in the Cave for too long went to the AP, will more of that happen and will the AP block all biomes when it does happen?

That's a good question. I hadn't even thought of that. o__o

I know, but the AP is how I got my old holidays, two of my dinos, and how I got started on my vamp collection. I just hope it isn't ALWAYS balloons and the like ALL the time (like it is now XD).

Of course then you get people like me that just breed their rares and drop the eggs into the AP anyways. |D I've caught about 15-20 eggs over Halloween that I vamp'd and sent out (surprisingly, ALL of them were successes o3o with no deaths and no dragons-getting-mad-and-pitching-the-egg-out-the-window-ing) to the AP. At least ten of them I watched and saw got to people that had no vamps. I was a happy. |D

WOW! this made me very happy :3 I donno what to say but AWESOME!

Thank you so much~

You made me/ my Bf, and Pumpkin136 super happy biggrin.gif

Hm, that's a good thought. Somehow, though, I think there will be sort of a time limit on eggs. Perhaps some cave eggs will be recycled?

I know, but the AP is how I got my old holidays, two of my dinos, and how I got started on my vamp collection. I just hope it isn't ALWAYS balloons and the like ALL the time (like it is now xd.png).

I dump vamps, silvers, low gen blacks, and lately some pumpkins on the AP wink.gif No worries, a lot of people do. You'll still be able to snatch your rares.

Hm, that's a good thought. Somehow, though, I think there will be sort of a time limit on eggs. Perhaps some cave eggs will be recycled?

That could be a possibility. o: Or (unless this is already being done? I fail at keeping up XD) the eggs that have sat on the AP too long could either go to the wilderness or just be deleted and the codes reused.

Of course then you get people like me that just breed their rares and drop the eggs into the AP anyways. |D I've caught about 15-20 eggs over Halloween that I vamp'd and sent out (surprisingly, ALL of them were successes o3o with no deaths and no dragons-getting-mad-and-pitching-the-egg-out-the-window-ing) to the AP. At least ten of them I watched and saw got to people that had no vamps. I was a happy. |D

If I had more rares that BRED EGGS LIKE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO, AND NOT HAVE FERTILITY ISSUES then I'd breed and send mine out. DX The blunas/shallow waters/ and other uncommons that actually do breed, I almost always send out.

If I had more rares that BRED EGGS LIKE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO, AND NOT HAVE FERTILITY ISSUES then I'd breed and send mine out. DX The blunas/shallow waters/ and other uncommons that actually do breed, I almost always send out.

Haha, Inorite. XD I've had some fair amount of luck when getting rare breedings, though lately it seems as if they're just not producing. .____.; /whacks Saudi

My golds have been breeding unusually well of late. My silvers and trios... not so much.

I'm so excited for Fertility though. :3 I want more thunder dragons.

HOLY -

Wow, thanks for the sneek peek TJ! Glad to see you're listening to topics in the Suggestion threads. These are such enourmous changes, although if done gradually I'm sure we'll get used to them XD What makes my eyes pop out the most is the increased egg limit and the rare x rare breeding. Oh, and the biome thing - that would be extremely fun if there were simple graphic changes with each biome, like different colors and such.

OMG!!!!! I'm so super excited for all this! Yay, rareXrare will be so much FUN!!!!!!!!

Teleport... how does it view held eggs? I have two Hollies to gift this year... and Teleport means no AP trading.

TJ, you have no idea what you have done for my soul.

You have made the world of DC a better place. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now to go drop some freshly-bred Magi eggs for people who'll no doubt be out stalking for them.

Renaming?

Rare x Rare breeding?

Locations?

*Pinch* Nope not dreaming.

Thanks TJ.

I'm wondering about a general time-line on these alterations, when we should be able to start expecting them, if all goes well.

And *if* they're to be implemented at different times, and if so, whether they were laid out in approximate order of expected appearance in the first post?

If I ever cease uncontrollably jumping up and down and squee-ing - sometime next week, maybe - long enough to ask.

Totally hoping I've been ninja'd while on the phone, and that somebody's already asked and been answered.

This.. this sounds wonderful! Sad part? We've no idea of when to expect these features. Still-- WOOHOO!!!